Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-purnima- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Wishing a very Happywala Birthday to Pretty princess Rachna...Wishing her all the happiness & success in both personal & Professional life...

Hope this birthday brings in simple pleasures to enjoy, warm memories to treasure, and the happiness of knowing how very special you are to your loved ones & your fans...!!

Rachna have always managed to bring a smile on face of each & every fan of hers...& will surely continue doing same in coming times...she comes across as sweet & simple grounded person & ofcourse a finest actor who just captivates you with her presence onscreen... & a wonderful human being who has it in her to achieve success with her hardwork..

Once again wishing this wonderful & b'ful girl a very Happy bday...wishing her all the good luck & warm wishes... & hope she continues to Stay the same she has been... & she Always Keeps Smiling!! ...

Keep Spreading the Smiles...
& Wishing life gives her many more reasons to Smile!!!
All the best for life ahead!!!!
Stay Blessed!!!

& yes, wonderful, b'ful & amazing thread for pretty princess πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ... truly a fabulous thread dedicated to Rachna,
Congrats & thanx to all who came up with this b'ful birthday thread πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Jyotijojyu thumbnail

To someone who touches each life she enters, beaming joy on everyone you meet. May the love and happiness you share with others return to you tenfold. I wish you many more happiest of Birthdays!

This one is perfectly good for all important person of your life. They would be so pleased by your sweet words.

With every passing year, they become more experienced of life. It can really create a difference in your style while matching with their personality.

Edited by Jyotijojyu - 9 years ago
AARMAY1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Many Happy Returns Of the Day Rachana Parulkar
.Indu. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Rachana
Edited by .Indu. - 9 years ago
Breathing thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Happy Birthday Scraps, Happy Birthday Graphics for Orkut, Myspace
Rachana Parulkar may ur life blossoms like these petals always
donwannaone thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: desire4dreams

OMGGG the people who made the edits, this page, every single thing is sooo gorgeous. You guys are sooo creative. I love your page :D

I am going to share this page on my facebook 'Indian show video mixes' so that other Rachana Parulkar fans can see your beautiful creations. Hats off to you guys :)) Happy Birthday to Rachana.

wow thank u plz share it its our pleasure😳
sarusmiley thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@purnima: yes, wonderful, b'ful & amazing thread for pretty princess πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ... truly a fabulous thread dedicated to Rachna,
Congrats & thanx to all who came up with this b'ful birthday thread πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
thank u dear...all ragnaians love 4 rachu made us to come up with this thread

Wild_Cat thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 3
Happy B'day..princessπŸ₯³
n gys gr8 wrkπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
S0nalii thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
happy birthday rachu.
God alws bless u

Edited by shonali164 - 9 years ago