Happy Birthday to the Epitome of Beauty <3 RACHANA PARULKAR <3

sarusmiley thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

The epitome of dignity, elegance, virtue, grace and beauty descended to this earth. God sculpted this ethereal beauty and endowed her with loving caring and affectionate nature. She is the God's perfect CREATION .She is like everyone, a simple normal girl, a lovely daughter who wants to make her parents proud of her always, a naughty sister who will do a lot of masti with her brothers, a unique co-star and friend who is ready to extend her support and love always. An amazing celebrity who always treats her fans like her own people and inspires them positively.

However, she is not just any other girl, she is an Angel. An Angel who spreads only love and positivity. Her million dollar smile brightens everything around her like a sun that brightens our days, her mere presence makes the surrounding pleasant like a moon, she is not just the STAR...she is an angelic star.

With her remarkable acting skills she hasn't just won the hearts of all, but rules them for she is the Queen of expressions. Her big doe-like eyes speak volumes and their elegance makes any onlooker smile. Her innocent smile and commendable acting is a treat to watch for anyone.

Her dreams are beautiful because they reside in the most beautiful pair of eyes. The dreams she has have become her destiny because of her sincerity and hard work.The positive Queen who always takes every obstacle as a challenge and fights like a warrior, a woman who knows how to stay positive and spread her positivity while motivating everyone around her. No matter how critical the situation, she faces it all with a smile. And with a smile like that, even fate has to bend its course for this Queen of Hearts.

She is, simply put, God's finest CREATION. It is the sweetest, hottest, and cutest

https://ultraimg.com/images/Untitlecd-1v.gif

||Credits||
Write up: Sarusmiley, AWriterAtHeart,_green_
Creations: AWriterAtHeart,Princyz_Belle,MGYlove

Poem: ifra_159

Edited by sarusmiley - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-DarkSlayer- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Nickname: Rachu,Roch,Rach,Lil Zing , Choti

Birth place : Mumbai,India
Zodiac Sign : Libra Libra

Height : 5'5" Approx.
Follows :Buddhism
Fav.Color: Blue,Purple
Fav.Perfume: Polo
Favourite street food:Vada Pav
Crazy about:Dance,Dance and Dance
Favourite season:Winter
Fav Gateway Inside Mumbai :HajiAli
Fav Gateway outside Mumbai :Panchgani
Fav Actress :Deepika Padukone,Urmila Matondkar
Idol : kathak guru Uma Dogra
Philosophy of life is: Live peacefully and don't bother anyone

||Credits||
Write up: Veeranu , _green_
Creations: AWriterAtHeart, .Indu. , -SevenStreaks-
Tags: somergasm.

Edited by AWriterAtHeart - 9 years ago
OmkaraKiParvati thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Flawless beauty and exceptionally talented actress, the gorgeous Rachana Parulkar is also an outstanding dancer par excellence. She is a trained classical dancer and has learnt the nuances of dance from Shrimati Uma Dogra. She eats, sleeps and drinks dance; her passion & love for dance being evident very often not only in her onscreen performances, but also off-screen, behind the camera and her interviews. Crediting dance to be the reason behind her splendid fitness, Rachana makes it clear that dance flows in her veins like a life-force..
In birds, Rachana considers herself to resemble "the peacock"-a bird synonymous with graceful and beautiful dance; the traits which are conspicuously visible in Rachana Parulkar's each dance performance too. Justly so, Rachana Parulkar is a true Dancing Diva' of our times.

||Credits||
Write up,Poem: Chahat4u
Creations: AWriterAtHeart,Tag:somergasm.
Edited by veeranu - 9 years ago
chahat4u thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

||Credits||
Write up: Chahat4u
Creations: -SevenStreaks-
Tags: Somergasm.

Edited by chahat4u - 9 years ago
donwannaone thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

"RParulkar you have been like a part of me all this while,liltle Prawn!!
I will miss u.
I have seen u work hard.I pray for your success.Always there for u"

"RParulkar you deserve every bit of this.You have been a focused girl.N ur a darling of this#Twamily.Always there for u.Be good.Enjoy.Shine"

"I'm really looking forward to work with Rachana. She's not only popular but also a brilliant actor . We hope to create the same chemistry and hope to take both Maharana Pratap and Ajabde to a different level"

"You have my love & support of RParulkar. Be strong, darling, no matter what happens, we are always with you"

"It's really sad that RParulkar won't be a part of EMa. I too loved RAGNA. Don't know whether it will be the same to watch the show anymore"

"#Twamily Overwhelmed with the amount of respect you guys have given me and your luv towards EMA.My hotties you all make me so happy and proud"

"I want to thank all my dear fans on India-forums as well for their lovely support and care means a lot to me. I manage to visit @ times.. Love u all"

"#Twamily:Forget what hurt you but don't forget what it taught you"

"#Twamily New resolution.To do One good deed everyday.spread positivity and lots of love. Remember what goes around comes around"

"#Twamily All my lady singhams!! spread love..my lady bhims.. stay happy"

#Twamily You guys make me happy and am proud to be a part of you all.I care about your happines and sadness and yes your luv 4 RAGNA.i do care.i luv u and blessed to have u"

"Ashish Chowdhry: thanks chowdhry.You taught me a lot and always stood by my side.Without u kalpi was incomplete"

"Ashish Chowdhry I love you the most.You've always been their for me. Gonna miss u a lot and i am lucky,I encountered u as my co actor and found a true friend"

"I just want to say that my Twamily as well as my other fans have really supported me and they have stayed by my side. I just want to thank them which is very less to show my gratitude towards them. I will keep them happy always and won't let them down. Just keep spreading love and happiness. Thank you so so so so so very much"

Introducing RACHANA's youngest cutest lovely fan...Vaishu

Embedded image permalink

This bubbly kid is 3.5 years old daughter of our Priya_remix...she loves rachana a lot...and she wants to become kalpi...she admires rachu a lot...she made this drawing for rachu bday

||Credits||

Creations: AWriterAtHeart

Tags:somergasm.

Edited by manikarnikaa - 9 years ago
.Indu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

||Credits||

Creations: Shahsb_26,.Indu. ,Ragnaislife ,_Cutie-Cute_ ,MGYlove
Poem:Chahat4u

Edited by .Indu. - 9 years ago
.Indu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-ECBzd6yKM[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5qV4OsSIB9Y#t=188[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2vn3N3TUcI[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R9f-Y42jx5Y[/YOUTUBE]

||Credits||

Creations: .Indu.

Tags:somergasm.

Videos: ragnaislife, TellyTadka, Indiaforums, Angie

Edited by .Indu. - 9 years ago
AmyChoco thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

AWriterAtHeart

MGYlove

Happy Birthday Rachana Angel! Wishing you good health and happiness in life.May all of your wishes come true - today and always.once again happy birthday
with lots of love and kisses... you ROCK!

foram

Happy Birthday Rachana
I wish you all the best in life and I'll pray for your success and happiness.
May God bless you and once again Happy Birthday!!

BeyoundTruth

kdbwP4u.jpg (1024768)

Dear Rach,

May this day bring countless happiness 😊 and endless joy and live with peace and serenity. My heart ❤️ felt wishes and blessings are coming your way on the wonderful occasion of your birthday. I will pray that you receive more than you have hoped for this birthday.Happy Birthday🥳
Much Love🤗
BhanuSri

-sevenstreaks-
Dear Rachana Parulkar,

Wishing you a day that is as special in every way as you are, A very Happy Birthday to you...Hope all your wishes come true...Have a great year ahead...God bless!!! Keep Smiling!!!Have ablast!!!...I hope this is the begining of your greatest, most wonderful year ever!

with love,
Sandhya

Hearts graphicsveeranu Hearts graphics

An Angel as lovely as the rose flower
Her eyes as black as the midnight tower
Comes she, a georgeous beauty
With lots of dreams as is her duty
With complexion as dark as the beauty of an Indian
Oh so proud I am to be a Rachanian..

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY DOLL.. U DESERVE EVERY OUNCE OF HAPPINESS IN THIS WORLD
with love,
Deepu

Hearts graphicsprishna_fan Hearts graphics

I Hope You Have An Amazing Day Because You Are Amazing! Thinking of you on your birthday, and wishing you all the best! I hope it is as fantastic as you are, you deserve the best and nothing less. Wish you one again a very happy birthday , May God bless and may your dreams come true. Love you my Angel, you have a special place in my heart. ❤️❤️🤗

Lots of love, A proud fan or yours Steena aka Prishna

.Indu.

May your birthday and every day be filled with the
warmth of sunshine, the happiness of smiles,
the sounds of laughter, the feeling of love
and the sharing of good cheer. I hope
you have a wonderful day and that the year
ahead is filled with much love, many wonderful
surprises and gives you lasting memories that
you will cherish in all the days ahead.
Happy Birthday Rachana.

On this special day, I wish you all the best
for your new show Maharana Pratap and
I will pray that you receive more than you have hoped
for this birthday. May you be blessed abundantly today,
tomorrow and the days to come!
May you have a fantastic birthday and many more to come... HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANGEL.
Love you so much dear and BIGGG Tight Huggg.
with love,
Indu

Hearts graphicsDimpleAggarwalHearts graphics

Be like a candle which lightens up the dark. Be like a flower that fills life with color. Be like a butterfly that makes life beautiful.

For every candle you blow on your birthday you will get bundles of happy memories and tons of happiness.

May God Showers His Blessings
On You and Make Your Life
Happiest and Peaceful.

WISH U A BEAUTIFUL & HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY DEAR RACHANA.

LOVE U ANGEL.

Christmas star graphicsJaymaaChristmas star graphics

Happy Birthday Rachana 🤗 🥳

You have been a joy to watch and your acting is beyond amazing.
You are a beautiful person both inside and outside.😳
My best wishes are always with you...Hope your day is filled with lots of love and laughter! May all your birthday wishes come true.

You are the BEST ACTRESS
Luv U ...❤️
Keep A Gr8 Working As Alwayz...
GOD BLESS YOU...🤗

with love,
Money

SmileySoniKudi

_cutie-cute_

A rocking celebration, a gathering of friends; here is wishing you great happiness, a joy that never ends. May your birthday be filled with sunshine and smiles, laughter, love, and cheer. Hope lovely surprises are coming your way, To make your birthday a wonderful day. May your birthday be happy And then through the year May God bless and guide you And always be near.

with love,

Naina

Lorna Reddy

Hope you have a wonderful birthday. You have graced us with your acting in EMA in such a short time many people have fallen in love with you and your character. You're a genuinely wonderful person and from what we've seen you are one awesome blossom friend. You deserve the very best. Have an amazing birthday and wish you love and success for the future Happy B'day To You Happy B'day To You.. Happy B'day Dear Rachana Happy B'day To You

LOTSof LOVE LORNA REDDY

Nirmala

Happy birthday Rach !! Wishing you a wonderful year ahead.On this special day ! Its ur birthday Today, I wish all your dreams come true as you walk on your path . that brings infinity love ,respect n success !! Happy birthday dear Rachana
From Nimi

Christmas star graphicspriyaChristmas star graphics

Happy birthday Rach !! On your birthday, I wish you abundant happiness and love. May all your dreams become a reality. But even more than that, may it bring you loads of true love and friendship. Have an amazing birthday Rachana with lots of love !
From Priya

vivawoike

U r our Angel U r our Inspiration Wish u a very HappyBirthday May god alwz bless u wid lots of love and happiness Frm Vividha

Hearts graphicsRagnaislifeHearts graphics

Happy Birthday Rachana! You are very beautiful! And a great actress! Hope to see you soon in many shows! Love you! have a blast..

with Love,

kalpana Khan

leelu

Wish you a very Happy Birthday Rachana ... !!!
May life lead you 2 great happiness
success and hope dat
all your wishes comes true!
enjoy your day...

❤️DiVirgo❤️

To Rachana Parulkar, happy,happy birthday darling! May God shower you with his chosiest blessings! May he grant you success and happiness always! Love you!! From Di!

Hearts graphicsappyKHearts graphics

I started watching Ek Mutthi Aasmaan coz I got attracted to the different storyline but post second leap I didn't miss even a single episode and the only reason for that was YOU. Your captivating screen presence didn't let my eyes move away from the t.v screen... Your beautiful eyes spoke volumes... You actually brought your character Kalpana to life.. Your smile made me smile.. when Kalpana cried my heart broke to pieces... You can express emotions without any words... Your acting skills won my heart and then your dance too did... Your performance in another zee tv serial showed what a beautiful awesome dancer you are... First a marvelous actress then a superb dancer and finally a fine example of humility... Your exit from EMA broke mine and many other hearts but the way you walked out with dignity and also told your fans to not get disheartened made me feel proud to be your fan... I've never been in love with someone's acting but its really difficult to not fall in love with yours... May god bless you and fulfill all your wishes.. May your life be filled with happiness and love.. May your phenomal acting capture many more hearts in future... Love you Rachana Parulkar... You are the best... I'm proud to be a fan of such a talented actress and awesome person...Happy b'day dear..!!

Racu many many happy returns of the day...stay blessed

with love,

Arpitha

Hearts graphicsban18Hearts graphics

Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday dear Rachana
Happy birthday to you

On this special day, I wish you all the very best, all the joy you can ever have and may you be blessed abundantly today, tomorrow and the days to come! May you have a fantastic birthday and many more to come... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Shine like

You'reThe only inThe Sky

Hearts graphicsHearts graphicsHearts graphicsHearts graphicsshonali164Hearts graphicsHearts graphicsHearts graphicsHearts graphics

My heart felt wishes and blessings are
coming your way on the wonderful
occasion of your birthday. I will pray
that you receive more than you have
hoped for this birthday. Happy Birthday
Rachana Parulkar. three wishes for you on your birthday. First, I
wish that this Birthday teaches you
something new and beautiful. Second, I
wish that you have a day that you'll
remember forever with a smile. And
third, I wish that such days keep coming in every single day.
Wishing u many many happy birthday
rachna our angel. U r amazing actress
who touch our heart by ur amazing
acting, smile n sparkling eyes. Be alws
happy. Keep smiling. Love u alot rachna enjoy ur birthday.

...Natasha...

Happy Birthday Rachana!!!
My Birthday wish for you is that you continue to love life and never stop dreaming. May beauty and happiness surround you not only on your special day, but always.Birthdays are a new start; fresh beginnings, a time to start new endeavors with new goals. Move forward with fresh confidence and courage. You are a special person, may you have an amazing today and year!
Love you always
Natasha

wildcatluvragna

Prinsess...wish u a very happy n super duper birthday

hope u hv a lovely n wonderful day n dat the year ahead is filled wid much love,many wonderful surprises nd gives u lasting memories dat u'll cherish in all the days ahead...once again...Happy birth day
with love,
Urmi

Christmas star graphicsZia_AshNa Christmas star graphics

Happy Birthday angel.. have a magical n wonderful bufday with lots of love n hugs.. I wish u a peaceful mind,joyous heart, healthy n successful life ahead..all the best 4 ur new show.. always there 4 u.. may the angels watch over u always n fulfill all ur wishes n dreams.. last but not least.. always cheerish n smile.. love u lots.. Keep rocking

roshinicool

Happy Birthday Rachana. You are my most favorite actress. I m a gr8 fan of urs

May u b successful always and do many more sucessful soaps and may u always rule our hearts.
U r the bessst and we love u

mounishree

I wish u many many happy birthday dear rachana.I wish u win everyone hearts in same way as u won ours.I pray in god for all happyness in ur life and u have to get best things in world as ur the best

Hearts graphicsAutummHearts graphics

I would like to say happy bday Rachu...u r my angel...we luv u n always hope u get the best thgs in ur life...always happy n stay blessed..lots of luv n hugggsss...with love ...Jan... @JanZubaidahjan

rani214

Christmas star graphicsAahah Christmas star graphics

u r my 1st fav serial actress ever ... u r an awesum actress & gr8 performer

Wishing u a super duper HAPPY BIRTHDAY Rachana .. May god bless you .. Wish u all happiness in the world .. Keep rocking .. Lots of Love ..

Christmas star graphicsifra_159Christmas star graphics

Wish u a very Happie Birthday Graceful Queen!
When Nature is called beautiful, the skies and the Earth makes it so... And when a person is called Beautiful, its the purity of her heart tht makes her so... And so, Yeah.. U are Beautiful! The beauty of ur heart reflects on ur graceful face... Stay as u are and may u achieve greater success in life.. God bless u with abundant happiness.. Happy Birthday! :)

shahsb_26

Dear Rachana,
October 10th remains one very special day for each one of us as one star was born on this day. A star who stole hearts through her outstanding portrayal of Kalpana. Yes this special star is named as Rachana by her family since birth. Now she is all set to rule hearts being Maharani Ajabde.
Wishing You all The Best and Loads of success and love in this beautiful journey called Life.
Happy Birthday.
From,
Sejal

rachuroxx

May your positivity ,confidence and good spirit bring all the happiness and success to your feet
May your million dollar smile and beauty melts all hearts and lightens up lives of people around you
May you receive all the love and respect with your luving and caring nature.
May we get more and more reasons to love you more and take pride to be called as a RachanaParulkar fan.
A very Happy Birthday Angel.
Shine bright like a star...love
Payal

-green-

Birthday Candles, Red, Blue, Yellow and Green... As you blow them one by one, watch all your dreams coming true...

Happy B'day Rachana Parulkar - the Mystique beauty.
.with love Aishwarya

Hearts graphicsThilakavathi Janardhan Hearts graphics

Happy birthday to you.
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday dear Rachana.

I wish on this your special day
May GOD give u lots of such joys and happy moments.
May you live long and live happy
May worries, thoughts, angers and
bad lucks remain away from you.
I wish you good luck.
A nice and lovely life 2 come.
Bright and joyful future and all
the goods that you can ever Wish or think off.
I wish, may your dreams come true &
all sad thoughts off.
God Bless you princess.

with love,

KtJana

Jaishri

Hearts graphicsgo4itluvuHearts graphics

Birthdays are a new start fresh beginings;a time to start new endeavors with new goals.Move forward with fresh confidence and courage. You are a very special person may you have an amazing today and year.All the very best for your new project and have a wonderful bday.luv u lots.

Hearts graphicsdazzpariHearts graphics

"Dear Rachu may god bless you, fulfill each and every wish and showers lot many success in each way in ur life" Happy wala b'day

Jass

Your sweet nature and generous heart are part of what makes you a very special person .I want to wish you a fantastic birthday and a year of pure happiness.

Happy Birthday Rachana
with love
JASS

fairylover

May your birthday and every day be filled with the warmth of sunshine, the happiness of smiles, the sounds of laughter, the feeling of love and the sharing of good cheer. Celebrate your birthday today. Celebrate being Happy every day. Happy birthday Rachana
with love,
Vish

Manikarnikaa

I really wish, from the bottom of my heart that you get all that you wish for. Apart from being a fantastic actress, you also happen to be an amazing person. You are so humble and down-to-earth person and this is the trait, I like the most about you.

May God bless you with the choicest of his blessings because you deserve nothing but the best. I hope that this year turns out to be more amazing than the previous one. Happy Birthday again

with love,

karnika

ragnabw

Here's wishing a Happy Birthday to the most charming, attractive, talented, amazing personality in this world.
I wish you all the best for your future career, may all your dreams comes true.
May every Birthday remind you the number of people who love you n pray for you. I m one of them. Happy Birthday!!
with love,
kavitha

sarusmiley

Happy birthday, to a beautiful soul
Happy birthday, to a wonderful heart
Happy birthday, to a gentle soul
Happy birthday, to a great you
Happy happy birthday to a once in a life time kind of person
Happy birthday to you Rachana
with love,
saru

Happy Birthday Rachana Parulkar
Stay blessed dear
with love
🤗
pramila

||Credits||

Creations: -SevenStreaks-,_cutie-cute_,Nirmala, Ragnaislife

Tags:Somergasm.

Edited by _AmyChoco_ - 9 years ago
sarusmiley thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
SOME JHALAKS OF RACHANA AS KALPI

Skyscrapers of Success, I Am Coming to Own You.
My Heart made of Trust takes Pride, because I Know He is Mine.
Heartbroken, the Land of Desolation is My Home Now.
With You Close to My Heart; and I am Complete, I Feel Safe.
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IoKJ7rZoj0Q[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-ECBzd6yKM[/YOUTUBE]
||Credit:Ragnaislife||

CREDITS IN DETAIL

AWriterAtHeart(RAZZ)

.Indu. (Indu)

Veeranu(Deepika)

Chahat4u(Charu)

-SevenStreaks-(Sandhya)

Ragnaislife(Kalpana khan)

ifra_159(Ifra)

Somergasm.

_cutie cute_(Nainshree)

Princyz_Belle

Shahsb_26(Sejal shah)

_green_(Aishwarya)

MGYlove

_AmyChoco_(Amy)

Nirmala

Manikarnikaa

leelu

Jaymaa(money)

SOOO MUCH GUYS
U GUYS ROCK
🤗
🤗
🤗
🤗🤗🤗
🤗

Edited by sarusmiley - 9 years ago
foram. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
May your birthday and every day be filled with the warmth of sunshine, the happiness of smiles, the sounds of laughter, the feeling of love and the sharing of good cheer.

On this special day, i wish you all the very best, all the joy you can ever have and may you be blessed abundantly today, tomorrow and the days to come! May you have a fantastic birthday and many more to come... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Edited by foram. - 9 years ago