New article: When work becomes pleasure for Hasan Zaidi

soapbubble thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 9 years ago
From TC:

When work becomes pleasure for Hasan Zaidi

08 Oct 2014 05:03 PM | TellychakkarTeam

What happens when life gives you the chance of pursuing two of your favorite passions at the same time? You truly feel blessed! Hasan Zaidi from PAL's popular show Tum Saath Ho Jab Apne is on an all-time high as his work allows him to chase and live his dreams to the fullest. The actor who plays the character Imran', turns out to become the tennis coach who trains Najma who decides to pursue tennis as her dream.

A little birdy told us that Hasan has been playing tennis since his childhood and is pretty good at the sport. The actor said, "What more could I ask for apart from an opportunity to practice two of my favorite passions at the same time. I completely love the fact that I can act and play tennis at the same time. An also, coach others on the set." Sources reveal that Hasan leaves no chance to play tennis on the sets whenever possible. And in fact he thoroughly enjoys playing the sport.

Way to go, Hasan!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BinKuchKahe. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Would love to see some BTS of this show.. Like a match btw Ashnoor & Hasan :)
nice to hear about how dedicated the actors on this show are.
soapbubble thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: prc_fan1

Would love to see some BTS of this show.. Like a match btw Ashnoor & Hasan :)

nice to hear about how dedicated the actors on this show are.

Yes, even the coaching shots today were good. How to bend, how to grip... good. It's high time we had some authenticity in our serials.
Bubble
CatcherInTheRye thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
thankiu bubble...:)
amazing na Ashnoor too is so talented and Imran saab to hain hi...lol..Hasan you r amazing..:)