Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

manny136 thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Wth rehan threatening aliya with no divorce lol, at least someone was able to figure out suri is the culprit, she is piece of work inviting aliya to her house lol she got exposed instead. Im glad zaro wanted to find the culprit lol. I cant blame zaya for suspecting rehan all evidence points towards him suri was smart but not totally lol. Where is aliya gonna live now tht the T process has started, n will rehan give the other two t easily esp if the accident stuff comes out.
Spillthetea thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Si aliya is officially the ramu kaka of rehans house
Ashis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Can thy stop shwing rehan as Mahan aatma enuf of his mahanta stop being double face man
n how dare he threaten aliya tat he will nt give her divorce if she leave the house wht he think of himself😑
I'm damn sure he is going to shw his true face b4 third talaaq be it for any xyz reason n there create biggest prb for zaya hope zaya fight for it together
n its nt aliya tking rehan side n sacrifice her love for rehan ke pille n leave zain alone in ths fight if cv's do ths tat ths damage is beyond repair already thy hv done a lot of damage to the shw n to the characters nw its time to get the things back at place bt tat stubborn man😑
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
other problem is now both ZaYa going to feel guilt after know truth.my fear is before their talaq Aliya will stop him to give divorce for kids sake or Rehan will turn selfish but he will give divorce to Aliya later for sure.now if SBS news is true then ZaYa will be together on diwali but CV'S can do anything in last moment.
misha2709 thumbnail
People - after wat all we have researched and read online abt Talaq and iddat isnt the following applicable:
1) Rehan just needs to give 1 Talaq to Alia- if he doesnt take back alia in Iddat she is free to marry anyone else after iddat completes.πŸ˜†. 3 Talaqs is to make divorce permanent forever so that point of no return!
2) we also know that no iddat to be observed if no consummation of marriage.πŸ˜†

so technically zaya can get rmarried as soon as rehan divorces alia ...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Hope i am right- Muslim fans correct me if i am wrong??