Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 9 years ago
hugs hugs hugs

salute salute salute

respect respect

Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I agree with what you have said but I would like to say that I have seen many posts about Rehan but no bashing towards the actor.
neenzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Wow... people elder than u should learn from u. I agree with everything u've said, i don't like rehaan either, but that doesn't mean nandish is whatever rehaan is! This dude is just doing his job, and that is acting, we'd have to know him first to judge him.
And i believe people aren't bad, the deeds WE do are
Revelio thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

hugs hugs hugs

salute salute salute

respect respect

Thank u!😊
Revelio thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priyakna

I agree with what you have said but I would like to say that I have seen many posts about Rehan but no bashing towards the actor.

Oh I know I know, I didnt say all of the posts bashed him, I do know there are quite a lot of posts which only really are made on rehaan. That was deffo not i was talking abt, i was only talking about those which bashed nandish. :)
Revelio thumbnail

Originally posted by: neenzz

Wow... people elder than u should learn from u. I agree with everything u've said, i don't like rehaan either, but that doesn't mean nandish is whatever rehaan is! This dude is just doing his job, and that is acting, we'd have to know him first to judge him.

And i believe people aren't bad, the deeds WE do are

Thank u! Yes exactly! I don't think nandish is a mind blowing actor or anything but he is a good actor and i believe the only reason his face is so stoic is coz his character demands him to be so. I haven't seen him in any other show except BI so i can't say much abt that but all these ppl bashing his acting, I'm pretty sure it's only coz they don't like rehaan.
That's true, sometimes it's just that ppl don't show maturity.