Users

Frequent Posters

SabrinaMalik thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
I know Ramya.
I get your point.
And I agree with you.
It's irrational on our part to bash him.
But actually baat yeh hai, ki both Nandish and Rehan have the same face, toh Rehan ke saath saath hatred Nandish ke liye automatically aa jaati hai. 😆
Yet, it's wrong.
I don't have any grudges for Nandish. But Rehan 😡
Edited by SabrinaMalik - 9 years ago
Revelio thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Radikx1705

Bang on post. Couldn't agree more with you.

What people need to understand is that being in this profession is not a piece of cake. Just like any other field, these people are supposed to do what their seniors (I mean the CVs, Director, storywriters etc.) instruct them to do and fulfill what the script demands. Where exactly is their fault in this? Just the fact that they are dedicated performers who love their work? Take the example of HarshIka- they themselves confessed that even they don't like the current track, but their hands are tied.. they have to do it, right?
Now, some people might also consider me as a Nandish or a Rehaan fan but I'm not. I repeat, I AM NOT. But I've seen glimpses of his performance in Uttaran and I'll unabashedly say that he's indeed a good actor, if not an excellent one. Yes, people are frustrated of the current track and the ZaYaHan triangle (even I am, being a hardcore ZaYa lover) but that does not in anyway mean that we should start bashing the actor! The poor guy's merely doing his job!
I'll just pen off by saying that let us not mix up "on-screen" with "behind the scenes" and throw our maturity out of the window. And also, let's not forget that there are Nandishians in this forum too, even if in minority and we need to respect their standpoint as well.

P.S. Sorry for the long rant! I've put forth my point of view in the politest way possible, but still if it offends anyone, I wholeheartedly apologize! 😊
P.P.S. I had joined IF sometime in June, but never been an active member so I doubt people know me! But glad to hear that there are people my age too (I'm 14!). So, friends? :D

Thank u! I love how u've wrote what u had to say, I second you!
Ur 14 too? Hi Fi! There aren't many ppl here pur age so it's really nice to meet u! Yup sure, friends! 😳
Revelio thumbnail

Originally posted by: SabrinaMalik

I know Ramya.

I get your point.
And I agree with you.
It's irrational on our part to bash him.
But actually baat yeh hai, ki both Nandish and Rehan have the same face, toh Rehan ke saath saath hatred Nandish ke liye automatically aa jaati hai.
Yet, it's wrong.
I don't have any grudges for Nandish. But Rehan 😡

I know it's hard but we can try at least :)
ViTharvforever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: merryface

Really?..r u new to this forum.?..isnt nandish addressed as pillar..n rehans children as pille..which fan will like to see that..is it not bashing..u see topics.nandish is wooden nandish cant act.nandish stands like a pillar..he has poker face.. n then they say they r not bashing ..only asking the actor to work on his expression. ?we find nandish as the best actor..he is doing gr8 as rehan..he has so many awards to his credit...now nandish needs certificate from a newcomers fans...lol..nyways I thank the topic maker atleast u mk ppl understand how it feelto see ur fav bashed..

Rehan is given the name pillar by his own producer he himself mentioned that rehan wil act as a pillar for zaya...rehan is irritating us ...dat doesnt mean v r calling nandish as pillar...even v cal suraiya as chudail...but dat doesnt means its for d actress suchitra pillai...lyk see v cant accept to give zain's place to any character in this show whether its rehan or zubair...oly zain is our hero...

Remember that this new comer got 2 awards in just 9months...n even nandish was a new comer once upon a tym...Whether he is a newcomer or oldcomer he is the only hero Beintehaa dats d fact...whether u accept r not everyone except preetika n harshad r supporting cast of Beintehaa
Edited by arshi2 - 9 years ago
Revelio thumbnail

Originally posted by: arshi2

Rehan is given the name pillar by his own producer he himself mentioned that rehan wil act as a pillar for zaya...rehan is irritating us ...dat doesnt mean v r calling nandish as pillar...even v cal suraiya as chudail...but dat doesnt means its for d actress suchitra pillai...lyk see v cant accept to give zain's place to any character in this show whether its rehan or zubair...oly zain is our hero...

Thank u dude! I thought u will bash her back or something but u didn't. Thnx yaar! At least some of u had the courtesy to reply politely :)
Revelio thumbnail
@arshi2 and abt the edited par, bang on girl! Thank goodness u said it, just coz harshad is a new comer, it doenst mean he's a bad actor, he's amazing. The amount of improvement in his acting from the start of the show is tremendous, he's almost perfect now! He's extremely talented and no one can deny that.
AmyPree thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Very much needed post. I'm die hard Zaya fan and not a Nandish fan, but I feel bad for Nandish & his fans. Some Zaya fans r no difference than other stupid, crazy low mind. They hate Rehan to the crore jus cos he's a threat to Zaya lol but till date I c him a pillar to Zaya. Neither Nandish or Rehan have done anything wrong but get so much hate is unacceptable. If someone speak ill about my favorite hell yeah I'll be pissed too.
Ana_rockz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Ramya..

Thank u! I love how u've wrote what u had to say, I second you!
Ur 14 too? Hi Fi! There aren't many ppl here pur age so it's really nice to meet u! Yup sure, friends! 😳

I am so glad u guys are 14 years old???
Add me also in ur group please I'll turn 14 in another 10 days!!
ViTharvforever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Ramya..

@arshi2 and abt the edited par, bang on girl! Thank goodness u said it, just coz harshad is a new comer, it doenst mean he's a bad actor, he's amazing. The amount of improvement in his acting from the start of the show is tremendous, he's almost perfect now! He's extremely talented and no one can deny that.

There is no point in bashing her aftr all they r not ready to understand the fact...they requesting more screenspace for rehan...will v do the same if harshad do a siderole in a show...never...always the leads deserve more screenspace than others n for that reason only they r leads
Radikx1705 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: arshi2

There is no point in bashing her aftr all they r not ready to understand the fact...they requesting more screenspace for rehan...will v do the same if harshad do a siderole in a show...never...always the leads deserve more screenspace than others n for that reason only they r leads

Absolutely! But the irony of the situation is that the leads appear to be side-roles now. In my POV they're getting lesser screen space with each passing episode- especially Harsh. So that's sad. Really really sad. :/