Originally posted by: ..Ramya..

Everything got over now 😆

Soon rehan's track will end n everythng will b fyn😆
Revelio thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: arshi2

Soon rehan's track will end n everythng will b fyn😆

Even i want the rehaan track to end but we shouldn't bash nandish just coz he's playing the character of rehaan, Rehaan is no fav of mine but i do respect nandish as an actor.
ViTharvforever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Even i want the rehaan track to end but we shouldn't bash nandish just coz he's playing the character of rehaan, Rehaan is no fav of mine but i do respect nandish as an actor.

I never bash nandish...but telling dat he is lookwise better dan harsh is lyk 🤣
Revelio thumbnail

Originally posted by: arshi2

I never bash nandish...but telling dat he is lookwise better dan harsh is lyk 🤣

Yeah I know wht u mean, but let's not talk abt that here now :)
merryface thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Everything got over now 😆

Really?..r u new to this forum.?..isnt nandish addressed as pillar..n rehans children as pille..which fan will like to see that..is it not bashing..u see topics.nandish is wooden nandish cant act.nandish stands like a pillar..he has poker face.. n then they say they r not bashing ..only asking the actor to work on his expression. ?we find nandish as the best actor..he is doing gr8 as rehan..he has so many awards to his credit...now nandish needs certificate from a newcomers fans...lol..nyways I thank the topic maker atleast u mk ppl understand how it feelto see ur fav bashed..

Revelio thumbnail

Originally posted by: merryface

Really?..r u new to this forum.?..isnt nandish addressed as pillar..n rehans children as pille..which fan will like to see that..is it not bashing..u see topics.nandish is wooden nandish cant act.nandish stands like a pillar..he has poker face.. n then they say they r not bashing ..only asking the actor to work on his expression. ?we find nandish as the best actor..he is doing gr8 as rehan..he has so many awards to his credit...now nandish needs certificate from a newcomers fans...lol..nyways I thank the topic maker atleast u mk ppl understand how it feelto see ur fav bashed..

I made this post solely just to try and make ppl understand that what they're doing is not fair. I will not appreciate any snide remarks in my thread, be it towards others or Harshad. Plz don't forget that I'm ultimately a zaya fan and just coz I made this post, it does not mean that I will grin at ppl who bash my favs. And another thing, I only said bashing nandish is not fair, I never said anything abt rehaan. Most of us don't like rehaan, he's got married to aaliya and that is really painful for us to see as core fans of zaya. I have nothing else to say, plz don't make this thread a war zone.
Radikx1705 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Bang on post. Couldn't agree more with you.
What people need to understand is that being in this profession is not a piece of cake. Just like any other field, these people are supposed to do what their seniors (I mean the CVs, Director, storywriters etc.) instruct them to do and fulfill what the script demands. Where exactly is their fault in this? Just the fact that they are dedicated performers who love their work? Take the example of HarshIka- they themselves confessed that even they don't like the current track, but their hands are tied.. they have to do it, right?
Now, some people might also consider me as a Nandish or a Rehaan fan but I'm not. I repeat, I AM NOT. But I've seen glimpses of his performance in Uttaran and I'll unabashedly say that he's indeed a good actor, if not an excellent one. Yes, people are frustrated of the current track and the ZaYaHan triangle (even I am, being a hardcore ZaYa lover) but that does not in anyway mean that we should start bashing the actor! The poor guy's merely doing his job!
I'll just pen off by saying that let us not mix up "on-screen" with "behind the scenes" and throw our maturity out of the window. And also, let's not forget that there are Nandishians in this forum too, even if in minority and we need to respect their standpoint as well.

Edited: Just because I'm being a human and sympathetic to the conditions of Nandish/Rehan fans does not mean that I'm supporting them. I noticed the recent activities in the forum and I won't hesitate to say that we all have our favourites and won't tolerate their bashing as well. Highly disappointed by the hypocritical behaviour and the superiority complex displayed by both the fandoms.

P.S. Sorry for the long rant! I've put forth my point of view in a firm, yet politest way possible, but still if it offends anyone, I wholeheartedly apologize! 😊

P.P.S. I had joined IF sometime in June, but never been an active member so I doubt people know me! But glad to hear that there are people my age too (I'm 14!). Radhika is the name! So, friends? :D

Edited by Radikx1705 - 9 years ago