For God's sake, he's just an actor!

Revelio thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Hi guys.
Ok, I'm just gonna cut straight to the chase. I've been seeing a lot of ppl on the forum bashing Nandish lately. I just wanna ask, why? Coz he plays the character of rehaan? Guys come on, there is a limit to everything. You hate rehaan, fair enough, you hate nandish, i don't know why but that's ur choice but why do u guys come out and bash him so openly? You know, his fans are also there on this forum and u do hurt their feelings as well. Criticising and bashing are two totally different things and u cannot say that you're just 'criticising' him when you're blatantly bashing him. That's not fair. Now u might jump to a conclusion that I've somehow become a fan of Nandish or Rehaan or whatever but i haven't, i love ZaYa to the core and they belong with no one else but each other but what I'm saying now, has nothing to do with who I like and who I don't. I'm just saying this as a human being who tries to consider ppl's feelings. Remember that time during the BI & RR MS? Sanaya's fans were bashing BI and our forum ppl for no reason even though we hadn't really said anything, except for 2-3 ppl and that too, those 2-3 ppl had only retaliated harshly, they hadn't started anything. Didn't we get angry? I mean who wouldn't get angry when u bash their favs? We did say stuff abt them on our own forum but weren't we bashing the whole of sanaya's fandom? I don't think that's wrong coz no one's gonna bother finding out who particularly said what, they're only gonna remember that someone said it and it will be taken as the whole fandom. Now what u guys are doing is pretty much the same, ur basically making every fan of ZaYa/HarshIka bear the brunt of ur own personal opinion. There are people who like to be more reasonable you know, for a start, me. I've never bashed nandish, for that matter i haven't even bashed rehaan. When Dimple was a part of BI, we bashed her and that was reasonable coz she said some totally stupid stuff but i dont get why u're bashing Nandish. If u don't like him then plz just keep it to urself, don't be so mean abt it and hurt others. I've always told my friends and my friends from IF from other forums that our forum is a peaceful place where we respect other forums and actors. I'm just being proved wrong. I'm sorry, but I'm just finding this really immatured. You guys think it's wrong when someone bashes the leads of our show (which it is) but at the same time, u think it's totally ok for u to bash an actor just coz u don't like his character. Is that what u call maturity? Well I'm sorry but I don't agree. Please save me the tomatoes and shoes coz I know I haven't said anything wrong. Oh and for those if u who are probably thinking that I'm a 40 year old aunty trying to advice u, I'm not, I'm just 14 but I will speak what i think is right. I'm sorry if I've offended anyone but I was just saying the truth.

A ZaYa lover who speaks as a human sometimes

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simran422 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I completely agree!
You've said it all
He's just an actor doing his job!
His job is to play Rehaan and he's doing it that's it
We all love zaya but that doesn't mean we bash him for no reason like seriously.! some of them are behaving immature!
This forum id known to be a decent one unlike other forum so guys please lets keep that way!
And i repeat ns is an actor and he's doing his job fine!
Nandish is not the reason for zaya seperation he didn't ask cv's to change the track! If there is anyone who's to be blamed then its cv's

Edited by simran422 - 9 years ago
Revelio thumbnail

Originally posted by: simran422

I completely agree!

You've said it all
He's just an actor doing his job!
His job is to play Rehaan and he's doing it that's it
We all love zaya but that doesnt mean we bash him for no reason like seriously.! some of them are behaving immature!
This forum id known to be a decent one unlike other forum so guys please lets keep that way!
And i reapeat ns is an actor and he's doing his job fine!
Nandish is not the reason for zaya seperation he didnt ask cv's to chance the track! If you want to blame them blame cv's please

Thank u! At least someone agrees!
Exactly yaar! Why do they sit here and bash nandish for no reason while they could easily be doing the same job with farhan which could actually make a change? Nandish does not write the story! So immatured!
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Agree with you Ramya...you are absolutely right...👏

We must keep our bashing and frustration only to the characters not the actors...and that's what I had done in the previous post as well...I question REHAN not nandish...so it might also be some director fault as well coz his ZABIR scenes are really good compared to the recent ones...

We praise and protect HARSHIKA and we must also do the same for others coz it might ruin the plot...😕

LOVE THE POST...👍🏼
Aarohi2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
No body is bashing nandish.
We just hate rehan's characterand want him out of the show. 😡
simran422 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Ramya..

Thank u! At least someone agrees!
Exactly yaar! Why do they sit here and bash nandish for no reason while they could easily be doing the same job with farhan which could actually make a change? Nandish does not write the story! So immatured!

Exactly!
Our forum ppl were never like this so disapoinred
Revelio thumbnail

Originally posted by: 786ahf_bi

Agree with you Ramya...you are absolutely right...👏

We must keep our bashing and frustration only to the characters not the actors...and that's what I had done in the previous post as well...I question REHAN not nandish...so it might also be some director fault as well coz his ZABIR scenes are really good compared to the recent ones...

We praise and protect HARSHIKA and we must also do the same for others coz it might ruin the plot...😕

LOVE THE POST...👍🏼

Thank u! Yes totally! If I remember correctly the first few zabir scenes were actually cute, the director got changed right before osman's death so that's probably why we're getting such stupid scenes now.
It actually doesn't matter if we don't praise and protect nandish, all i'm saying, at least don't be so mean abt him.
Revelio thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aarohi2009

No body is bashing nandish.
We just hate rehan's characterand want him out of the show. 😡

Sorry dear but i dont think u've seen all the posts.
Again, like I said already, I'm a ZaYa lover, plz don't make it seem like a hater coz i'm not.
Revelio thumbnail

Originally posted by: simran422

Exactly!
Our forum ppl were never like this so disapoinred

That's what upset me as well, we've never bashed any actor or forum so unreasonably before! I dont know what's got into everyone now.
Revelio thumbnail
I AM A ZAYA LOVER PPL! So stop making it seem like I'm not.🤔