I'm single: Preetika Rao (Indian Express Article)

-Jharna- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Television actress Preetika Rao is flummoxed by reports suggesting she is in a relationship with the director of her successful serial "Beintehaa". She has clarified that she is single and that she has no time to mingle'.

"I don't know where these tall tales come from. There are two directors for Beintehaa' - Ankur Bhatia and Pushkar Pandit. Both are equally fond of me. If Pushkar calls me Aloo, a pet-name based on my character's name Aliya, it is out of his fondness for the character I play. Seen in that way, Ankur calls me Mallika-e-Beintehaa," said Preetika.

She blames a photograph shared on a social networking platform, for the romance rumour.

"I guess this rumour started when Pushkar put a picture of the two of us on Twitter. I was flooded with curious queries about our chemistry. But tell me, does a picture on a social media of two people have to mean a relationship between the two," asked Preetika.

"The truth is that Pushkar and I are just cordial friends and colleagues. I have no knowledge of or interest in his personal life. Right now I'm totally focused on my career and don't want to get into any distracting situation," she added.

Also, she has no time for love. "I'm single. Forget about a relationship, the hours shooting for a television serial leave me with no time to meet friends. Work is my only priority right now."

Edited by jjnn - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome reply by PREETIKA👏...media wale in your face...😡...it's really nice to clear things up before they get messier by the media...

TFS...
-Jharna- thumbnail
Hehe Yea...I loved Pree's Reply!😃
Ana_rockz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Tfs
On your face d rumour spreaders
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
She gave nicely to rumour spreaders.Media need dis.
iman_harshika thumbnail
Once again I loved her answer!!
She is such a calm n beautiful lady!!😳
Obviously u work 24hrs, no tym to fall in love!!

On side note: its debut in tv industry for both harshu n pree, obviously deir first goal ll be career!!
shru27 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i just like the way she clarifies everything bfore it could spread like a virus... love her answer... way to go girl... luv u pree...❤️
Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Love it Preetika 👍🏼
very well said as alwyays
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Awesome reply by Pree
Guys read each and every line of the article as it applies for other actors too...;)
saritamora8 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Preetika is a very smart girl, she cleared it once and for all becoz if actors don't clarify rumour right away it keeps on lingering for years. I am very much impressed by her honesty and that what makes her more beautiful internally too !

Originally posted by: -AkkiLuvsNBT-

Awesome reply by Pree

Guys read each and every line of the article as it applies for other actors too...;)