Spacebound thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Heyya guys..hope you like this oneshot..sorry i'm not able to send pm's..do like and give your feedbacks

Zain opened his eyes only to be greeted by angelic face of his wife..he took in her sleeping form and rubbed his eyes..he still cant believe she was with HIM.What he wouldnt give in return to get back those months they spent apart..
He knew it was his mistake..he was one word away from Divorcing her when she had begged him not to..she had said she'll leave his life..that she'll sign all her shares to him..she'll go far away from his and his family's life just dont divorce her..He had contemplated for a moment before giving in her demand..he had said to her and convinced himself that he'll not divorce her just because she was ready to handover Barkat Royale's 51% shares to Abdullah family again..and leave their lives forever..that he is trying to protect his dad's Barkat Royale and his family from her..but deep down he knew he was lying to himself..he still CARED..he still cared abt her abt their marriage which was on the verge of breaking..
That day he let her leave his life..He watched her walking out of his cabin..he kept staring at her retreating back..and all he wanted to do at that moment was to cry out loud and stop her from leaving him..his heart wanted was to tell her to stay with him..but his mind stopped him reminding him of every second he spent in jail.
The battle between his heart and mind lasted for what mins,hours he couldnt tell..but when he looked up from the table he was resting his head,Rehan had barged into his office looking extremely angry..he could tell reason of his rage was Aliya..Rehan placed a recorder on his work table and clapped Congratulations!! Zain..finally
You are successful in getting the only person who loved you with all her heart out of your life..Please listen to the tape..I know I had been late but Aliya was innocent and you should kn..Zain arrogantly interrupted him.."I dont want to know any damn thing..she has left..and I dont want to hear her name again" said Zain Liar! Liar! Zain..you know you would trade your soul in the bargain to know where she has gone.
Rehan looked incredulously at Zain ..
"Oh You Damn will!! I'll not let you people believe that this was Aliya's mistake all your lives..She is innocent.. I know it and i'll not let you people blame her.."
Zain opened his mouth to refuse but Rehan cut him and said
"Shauhar ho na tum uske..Kaha gaya tumahara wo trust..Pyaar karte ho na usse..to ekbar bhi uski baat sunne sey kyu inkaar kardiya..Zain you cant even imagine how much you have hurt her..Ab Bas hua Zain stop all this..I have the evidence that she is innocent but I guess i'm late..she's already gone"
Sighing Rehan left after turning the recorder on..

[I]"Maine wo complaint file ki thi..Aliya ki isme koi galti nahi..mujhe Mumma se badla lena tha"[I]
His whole world came crushing down..and zoned out..the tape went on but he didnt listen anything..His mind kept replaying those words ..
[I]"Maine wo complaint file ki thi..Aliya ki isme koi galti nahi"[I]
He gasped to let air in his system..it felt like his lungs couldnt take in the oxygen..suddenly the most simple task that is breathing felt like a punishment..
He couldnt believe..his own bhabhi was the reason behind all this..that woman broke his marriage..how could she sleep after seeing Aliya and him dying every second of their lives..

All the time when he had insulted Aliya..all the times when he had blamed her for his Dad's death..time when he had divorced her infront of his dad'a grave.All that time she was innocent..He had said so many hurtful things to her..How was he supposed to forgive himself for all this..A tear made its way down his cheek.

He played the tape again to hear the whole story.."Anger" "rage" " fury"couldnt even begin to the explain the feeling that he felt that instant..He had pushed his Aliya out of his life with his own damn hands
He checked the time..3 hours..its been 3 freaking hours since she left..first time in his life he was LOST..he picked his phone and started dialling her number..
The automated reply that greeted him from other side was
"The number you are trying to call is switched off.."
He had drived like a mad man to railway station..He had searched and searched for her..he sat dejectedly on a bench when he couldnt find her..he looked up as if someone had asked him to..he had felt her presence..he knew she was near..when he lifted his eyes up he saw Her..."Aliya!"
He smiled remembering the time when he had dragged her out of the train compartment with her luggage..Seeing him practically dragging her like that people had rushed to Aliya's aid..he had told people that he is her husband and he and Aliya had a little fight..She had slapped him the instant they were out of railway station..

All the times when he had tried to win her heart back came rushing to his mind..it was not easy.."He chucked.."Knowing his fiesty little Mamu ki Bhaanji he knew she woulnt have made it easy for him"

He smiled seeing sun rays lighting up her face making her look like an angel who was and always will be HIS...She opened her eye..looked at him and closed her eye again curving her lips upwards..he leaned forward and placed a lingering kiss on her lips making her sqirm under his hold..he laughed when she opened her eyes and narrowed them while looking at him...
"Good morning" he whispered in her ear and started nibbing her earlobe with his teeth..
"Morning Kitkit" she said and grinned..he felt her hand rest on her chest just below his heart feeling his heartbeats.
"I love you" he said without breaking their eyelock..
She closed her eyes and her face was adorning a beautiful smile..
She looked so serene.."I love you so much" she said pecking him.!!
He felt complete...he was happy with Aliya even though his family had erased her and him from their lives..He and Aliya stayed in a room two times smaller than their previous room at Barkat villa..they didnt have enough money to buy expensive clothes,to enjoy delicious food,to go on dates in fancy restaurants,to enjoy luxuries of an AC,car and many more yet they were happy with what little they had to call of their own..they had eachother and thats all that mattered to them !!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ana_rockz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
It was amazing
Really loved it
Emotional yet found it cute
πŸ‘
Edited by anaghazaya - 9 years ago
oriyu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
It was awesome...
Loved it...
It was a emotional one..
Glad that they both started to live separately...
But wanted to know how he manofyed his mkb...
Anyways loved it...
iman_harshika thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Its super amazing!!πŸ‘

I want the last part to really come true in serial!! Dat can be the nxt track to show hw dey both struggle n work hard to make deir lyf better staying away frm family n BV!!

Good job dear!! 😊
Laila_Shiri_Lee thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
this is so beautifully written
RUHANIKAA thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome os!!!πŸ‘
truly loved it❀️