Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Suvika. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Vidishaa

It is very difficult to write such scenes..I have pestered you a lot over the same thing..but jab meri baari aayi..I went blank..words deserted me...I did put a disclaimer in the first update..but that was for unpleasant story line and gray characters...I had ample scope for steamy scenes..but couldn't write them and escaped with frequent 'one-year leap'

Your memory deserted you Vidisha... I had promised to write one very steamy scene if started an FF or SS or OS. πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
Veni-Vidi-Vici thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Suvika.

Your memory deserted you Vidisha... I had promised to write one very steamy scene if started an FF or SS or OS. πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

But scene ka background mujhe hi dena padtha na...uske aage peeche dialogues bhi chipkane padhthe...that was difficult too..you would write the scene parr build up ka kya..I couldn't manage even that...I had problems visualising the 'scene of crime'..things went that bad...

plus I thought that your offer was for Casanova FF only...
Suvika. thumbnail

But scene ka background mujhe hi dena padtha na...uske aage peeche dialogues bhi chipkane padhthe...that was difficult too..you would write the scene parr build up ka kya..I couldn't manage even that...I had problems visualising the 'scene of crime'..things went that bad...

No. When I say I will write a scene I give the backdrop too. I can't just start with a kiss and end it with you know what... πŸ˜†

Koi na... next time πŸ˜‰
Veni-Vidi-Vici thumbnail

No. When I say I will write a scene I give the backdrop too. I can't just start with a kiss and end it with you know what... πŸ˜†

Koi na... next time πŸ˜‰

Next time? no more Ashni fiction from me...maybe Sho-vickyπŸ˜‰
Rivka thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

How can they show a woman walking out on a 9 year old marriage just because her huz had a ONS... an overwhwlming majority if the audience would think that she was over reacting..so the story demands that the EMA be a long one

agreed .
πŸ‘

Good point. majority of audience will be judgmental about her decision.- as it just happened once.
Counting the years of association - "9 years of happy married affair" on literal terms ONS is just nothing. More over story seek a much more stronger reason to proove what she did is right. He might have also involved in something else along with long EMA.
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Guess so... But if he expected her to keep her mouth shut because in turn she was getting all the so-called respect from the society, why such a huge charade? The romantic dinners, car rides, flowers... πŸ˜•πŸ˜‘ Did he think a compliant wife would be easier to manipulate than a resigned one??

@Bold : Yes I guess so πŸ˜•.. by doing those gestures , he made sure Shobha blindly trusts him and to some extent he succeeded too in these 9 yrs

I wonder if in future we will see Samarth's redemption once he sees Shobha moving on in life successfully and realises what actually he lost .. πŸ€”
Veni-Vidi-Vici thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rivka

agreed .
πŸ‘

Good point. majority of audience will be judgmental about her decision.- as it just happened once.
Counting the years of association - "9 years of happy married affair" on literal terms ONS is just nothing. More over story seek a much more stronger reason to proove what she did is right. He might have also involved in something else along with long EMA.

yes...a lot of wrongdoing on the part of huz is required to convince the audience...so a can of worms will open tonite... lot of ex lovers...lurid details of past affairs etc etc..
Suvika. thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyoti06

Guess so... But if he expected her to keep her mouth shut because in turn she was getting all the so-called respect from the society, why such a huge charade? The romantic dinners, car rides, flowers... πŸ˜•πŸ˜‘ Did he think a compliant wife would be easier to manipulate than a resigned one??

@Bold : Yes I guess so πŸ˜•.. by doing those gestures , he made sure Shobha blindly trusts him and to some extent he succeeded too in these 9 yrs

I wonder if in future we will see Samarth's redemption once he sees Shobha moving on in life successfully and realises what actually he lost .. πŸ€”

@red... possible but doubtful. how many men are that way?? I mean if he didn't feel even a twinge of guilt while committing adultery what are the chances that he would feel remorse now??

Edited by Suvika. - 10 years ago
Rivka thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

yes...a lot of wrongdoing on the part of huz is required to convince the audience...so a can of worms will open tonite... lot of ex lovers...lurid details of past affairs etc etc..

Am glad u agreed with my point. Thanku .
We have to wait till the canned worms comes out one after the other. I am expecting her reason be very strong. It seems like samarth political career is a mess of loop holes which has to be exposed.
In the coming up: they showed his anger on her. that does mean she has already forgiven his cheating[ may be for kids n family ONS]. there is something else for sure which shattered her. Anything it might be.

Veni-Vidi-Vici thumbnail

He would be angry at sho...feel betrayed..resentful..harbour hatred..etc ...that is what such men do...

@red... possible but doubtful. how many men are that way?? I mean if he didn't feel even a twinge of guilt while committing adultery what are the chances that he would feel remorse now??