Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Veni-Vidi-Vici thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Suvika.

I was aghast...that man looked sophisticated enough...but that is all a show..his behaviour was so 11th century.

Seen many people trying desperately for a son...many of my parent's cousins have done that...and it happens in spite of the fact that my caste practices matrilineal system...daughters are given property and are traditionally expected to look after aged parents

Word Count: 0

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
I guess Samarth is actually in a relationship with this woman for 1 and half yrs already as per new promo ..

I think he is one of those guys who needs a wife as arm candy to b presented in public events but needs another woman outside to satisfy his physical desires ... And then he expects his wife to actually accept it because she will b presented with all the luxuries and respect in society and the fact that she is not really financially independent in life gives an edge to the husband to take her for granted and expect that she should accept his affair and keep her mouth shut because she has no other option

I believe this is not the first affair he must b hving .. there may b several other women in his life as well in the past about which Shobha was not aware of and she wolud hv continued to remain in darkness if this scandal dint come out in media via this sting operation .. 🤔

Suvika. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Vidishaa

My mom being an OBG, i was privy to a lot of things. It was a small town. I saw enough mothers and mothers in laws banging their heads against walls when a daughter is born. I used to feel so angry. I used to go mad. Then as I grew up, i understood that most of them were villagers.. from really poor economic background. For them, a girl meant responsibility, more financial burden.. plus fear for that girl's security... all these things played a part. I still don't like it when i go to my home town and see the same things but... I understand their feelings to a certain extent.

But what about the rest? Even educated and economically sound people are like this. I just... I don't know what to think!!

Suvika. thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyoti06

I guess Samarth is actually in a relationship with this woman for 1 and half yrs already as per new promo ..

I think he is one of those guys who needs a wife as arm candy to b presented in public events but needs another woman outside to satisfy his physical desires ... And then he expects his wife to actually accept it because she will b presented with all the luxuries and respect in society and the fact that she is not really financially independent in life gives an edge to the husband to take her for granted and expect that she should accept his affair and keep her mouth shut because she has no other option

I believe this is not the first affair he must b hving .. there may b several other women in his life as well in the past about which Shobha was not aware of and she wolud hv continued to remain in darkness if this scandal dint come out in media via this sting operation .. 🤔

Guess so... But if he expected her to keep her mouth shut because in turn she was getting all the so-called respect from the society, why such a huge charade? The romantic dinners, car rides, flowers... 😕😡 Did he think a compliant wife would be easier to manipulate than a resigned one??

Ecrivain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

True. But their relationship starts with anti chemistry. I am actually looking forward to that.

As for support... yes, any woman in that situation would need it. But story wise it would interesting to see if Shobha doesn't get that from all the directions. What and how she would move on then would sure be challenging.

@bold u bet n both Sonali n Apurva wud be interesting to watch
Actually the show has just started n I guess it's the Indian version of the good wife , can't wait to see it
Veni-Vidi-Vici thumbnail

Guess so... But if he expected her to keep her mouth shut because in turn she was getting all the so-called respect from the society, why such a huge charade? The romantic dinners, car rides, flowers... 😕😡 Did he think a compliant wife would be easier to manipulate than a resigned one??

A lot of men do that...in fact it is often said that some cheating men are very romantic at home too...

People often paint a happy family pic for the society..all smiles and touchy- touchy...aur ghar mein seedhe munh baath bhi nahi karte...charade is important coz it gives social approval and respect( whatever that means)
Suvika. thumbnail

Yes... I read somewhere that they act that way to avoid feeling guilt about cheating on their wife. Kind of like over compensating. 😡

Veni-Vidi-Vici thumbnail

Yes..I did an online research..for writing Ashu's character in Hasratein..but then got too confused and didn't make any change in his character post Nidhi ka mahamilan

Suvika. thumbnail

Yes..I did an online research..for writing Ashu's character in Hasratein..but then got too confused and didn't make any change in his character post Nidhi ka mahamilan

You disappointed me with that Mahamilan. Not even one disclaimer update in the whole SS!! 😆
Veni-Vidi-Vici thumbnail

You disappointed me with that Mahamilan. Not even one disclaimer update in the whole SS!! 😆

It is very difficult to write such scenes..I have pestered you a lot over the same thing..but jab meri baari aayi..I went blank..words deserted me...I did put a disclaimer in the first update..but that was for unpleasant story line and gray characters...I had ample scope for steamy scenes..but couldn't write them and escaped with frequent 'one-year leap'