Users

Frequent Posters

Veni-Vidi-Vici thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: -Gitanjali-

Nope i am sure it wont be the first for Samarth

he may be a pro at it

Maybe an expert at covering his tracks... he would have been doing the same thing for a few more decades if it weren't for the tv channel...

I still don't understand how smart men fall into honey traps...

don't they see what is happening...selling national secrets for pleasures of the flesh...it happens all too often in the real world...but why?

Can't understand what goes on in the man's mind...does he think that he will escape law...does he think that he will never be found out..or does he think that it is woth the risk...?
Ecrivain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Vidishaa

will she move out of her marital home too or will she send Sam out? where will she go? guesses? sis's home? parent's palce...friends palce..or better still a rented place...and maybe tha's why she wants to earn her own money

Vidi I think the possibilities are many but the FACT tht she will earn for herself n her kids ...proves she is out of Samarth 's life for good ..n I guess the MIL will support her son but the SIL's might support her ..let's see
Veni-Vidi-Vici thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ecrivain

Vidi I think the possibilities are many but the FACT tht she will earn for herself n her kids ...proves she is out of Samarth 's life for good ..n I guess the MIL will support her son but the SIL's might support her ..let's see

During crunch times most MIL support their sons and not DIL...guess Sam's mom will be the same...Garima might support Sho..but def not the other mean and calculating sis...and what is the thing with her hubby...is he paralysed-- she said something about 'baite bitaye sab kaam ho jata hai tumhara"...her huz looked really scary...creepy...he must be a real big villain
Suvika. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Suvika nice post

Keeping everything aside if we see logic Samarth must have trusted the Girl to tell her abt the secrets ...and SO shobha is absolutely justified if she feels cheated

I think she will take away her kids n move on ...

you are right Ecri.. And her reactions in last night's episode and also in the precap are bang on. She had not expected this and it has hit her pretty hard. I think she is still in a kind of dazed shock. Once the shock wears off, the feelings of betrayal are going to fuel her and give her the strength required to move on.
Suvika. thumbnail

Originally posted by: iheartChai

I have a feeling it isn't Samarth's first affair or perhaps he's been having one for an extremely long time.

I have a feeling Shobha and the kids my get kicked out of their house. I mean Samarth is in trouble for selling intelligence.

Shobha will have to start working and provide for her family because Samarth will be in jail for a long time.

Hey... I didn't think of that. You are right. The house they are staying in would be sealed off my the government since the charges of leaking military info is not a small one...

Where would she stay then would be the main question. Did we see her parents last night?? No. Does she have parents? 🤔

Nice meeting you. I am Suvika or Suvi.. whichever you prefer. May I know your name?? 😃
Suvika. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Gitanjali-

Nope i am sure it wont be the first for Samarth

he may be a pro at it

Yes Gitanjali.. either he is a pro at it or this one affair has been going on for a long time. Either way, he is good at covering his tracks. I mean usually women are quite perspective when it comes to their partners fidelity. But this guy is smart. I mean if we didn't know the background story of this show, even we would have been stunned at the way it ended.
Ecrivain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

@suvi ..it was definitely a hard hitting epi ..and Sonali enacted shobha to the T...she will stand up for her kids n herself ...👏

@vidi ...no no wht that SIL meant abt her hubby was tht all his work gets done cos her bro ie Samarth is a minister. Also, I think the younger SIL should support shobha
Suvika. thumbnail

Maybe an expert at covering his tracks... he would have been doing the same thing for a few more decades if it weren't for the tv channel...

I still don't understand how smart men fall into honey traps...

don't they see what is happening...selling national secrets for pleasures of the flesh...it happens all too often in the real world...but why?

Can't understand what goes on in the man's mind...does he think that he will escape law...does he think that he will never be found out..or does he think that it is woth the risk...?

I don't think he SOLD them per se.. More like she has been his lover for quite some time and he did some pillow talk or she asked what was a seemingly casual question "after"

Men are supposed to turn a little soft after a good session in bed. (no pun intended) 😆
Suvika. thumbnail

During crunch times most MIL support their sons and not DIL...guess Sam's mom will be the same...Garima might support Sho..but def not the other mean and calculating sis...and what is the thing with her hubby...is he paralysed-- she said something about 'baite bitaye sab kaam ho jata hai tumhara"...her huz looked really scary...creepy...he must be a real big villain

I think i will reserve my judgement on the MIL for now. Two reasons.

1. Despite the way they were nipping at each other last night, i saw genuine affection in MIL's eyes

2. These days most shows and channels are concentrating on the slogan of Rishta wohi Soch nayi thing..

I think we can talk more about this after tonight's episode.

Suvika. thumbnail

@suvi ..it was definitely a hard hitting epi ..and Sonali enacted shobha to the T...she will stand up for her kids n herself ...👏

@vidi ...no no wht that SIL meant abt her hubby was tht all his work gets done cos her bro ie Samarth is a minister. Also, I think the younger SIL should support shobha

Younger SIL and the positive vibes are obvious I guess. But MIL is still a wild card for now.