So glad Ssharad Malhotra is chosen!

Chitra89 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
After watching the 1st epi of post-leap all I can say, I am glad CV's choose him to play "adult," Pratap. Because after seeing him...my love, respect and appreciation for Faisal has grown so much more tht I don't have any words to express it. All I can say, I am so proud of my baccha!  He played the Pratap so brilliantly that I sometimes felt like, Maharana Pratap himself was thr to show us...how much he did for his country and his ppl. 

I kno, it's SM first epi and he will get better, I hope he does...otherwise this show is dead! 
I am so sry SM fans, if my words sound lil rude to you...but this post in not a bashing on SM...more of a lil appreciation thread for my baccha, our baccha Faisal Khan.

Dharti Ka Veer Putra Maharana Pratap

Yes! I am still hangover with Faisal...Hangover teri yaadon ka! πŸ˜­ 
Edited by Chitra89 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

appyK thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I also expect him to be better... He wasn't very impressive in yesterday's epi .. Hopefully he'll be atleast as good as faisal was if not better...
Chitra89 thumbnail

Originally posted by: appyK

I also expect him to be better... He wasn't very impressive in yesterday's epi .. Hopefully he'll be atleast as good as faisal was if not better...

Hi thr πŸ˜ƒ
He can't never be as good as Faisu ()
But he shld get better. 
Paytonlee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i seriously thought he will be really good and i liked his promo video. during all his interviews he was so confident that he can do justice for MP and always said he will do good as faisal and if not even better. his acting skills needs to polished and lets not even talk about his action skills. he makes it look acting not real. 
faisal is a born actor. this is his first serial and his acting skills was better than some senior actors(ehem sharad)
Chitra89 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Paytonlee

i seriously thought he will be really good and i liked his promo video. during all his interviews he was so confident that he can do justice for MP and always said he will do good as faisal and if not even better. his acting skills needs to polished and lets not even talk about his action skills. he makes it look acting not real. 

faisal is a born actor. this is his first serial and his acting skills was better than some senior actors(ehem sharad)

Well, this is his first epi...so I don't want to comment on his acting yet! 
I still want to give him lil time...I bet he will get better, soon. 
kamu_zainaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Topic dhekh toh man kiya tujhe maar daalun main.
By gawd daraa diya tune yr πŸ˜†

Ufff SM mujhe hassi aarahi hair uski acting pe, 🀣
Daudta kaise h jaise pi he kissi me dogs chpd diye ho.

Faisal was best from the first episode only.
The moment the song played I cried :^(
Par koi nhi, we have to move on, ek back ek din toh unhe jaana tha.
Don't know y I m.waiting g for ajabdhe entry πŸ€ͺ
BTW I imagined Faisal in all scenes [D->]
Chitra89 thumbnail

Originally posted by: 03Kamya

Topic dhekh toh man kiya tujhe maar daalun main.
By gawd daraa diya tune yr πŸ˜†

Ufff SM mujhe hassi aarahi hair uski acting pe, 🀣
Daudta kaise h jaise pi he kissi me dogs chpd diye ho. All RoSalian thinks alike πŸ€£ I was thinking the same thing when I watch tht scene πŸ€£ 

Faisal was best from the first episode only.
The moment the song played I cried :^(
Par koi nhi, we have to move on, ek back ek din toh unhe jaana tha.
Don't know y I m.waiting g for ajabdhe entry πŸ€ͺ
BTW I imagined Faisal in all scenes [D->]

Well, I cldn't think of any better title! πŸ€”
I didn't wanted to make a bashing post (man tho bohot kiya πŸ˜ˆ but we have AT for tht πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†)

Yes, I laughed so hard watching the epi. All thanks goes to RoSalian πŸ˜†
I will be crying for another few days or so...πŸ˜• 
geetpagli thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
frankly speaking i am gonna give ssharad some time because it s just the first episode...and i hope he will improve...i donno y am waiting for JBz entry more than anything else...i mean DB wo so bad yesterday jaise sach me maharani ban gayi ho...i was thinking jab JB dubara entry maregi iska chehra dekhne laayak hoga...and how come US can be so dumb...he still hates ajab...everyone in the palace does but didnt they think even once...ajab itni chotti hai uss bechari ko to pata bhi nahi hoga rajaneeti wagera ke baare me...i wonder jab sab ko sach pata chalega...i badly wanna see US guilt ridden especially pratap...mere praja ko kya bana diya hai yaar...now i seriously think ajab should not forgive pratap...
ok how is it DB ki beti jo leap ke baad badi huyi wo kunwar balwant se badi lagti hai...
seeing VB mujhe thodi tasalli huyi...because MU clear karne me kaam ayega...yaar mujhe kal rona aa raha tha episdoe dekhte waqt...kya bana diya hai serial ko...for me its not only abt rosal but about mp too cause i have been watching it from day one...wondder how r they gonna clear the stupid MU
Chitra89 thumbnail

Originally posted by: geetpagli

frankly speaking i am gonna give ssharad some time because it s just the first episode...and i hope he will improve...i donno y am waiting for JBz entry more than anything else...i mean DB wo so bad yesterday jaise sach me maharani ban gayi ho...i was thinking jab JB dubara entry maregi iska chehra dekhne laayak hoga...and how come US can be so dumb...he still hates ajab...everyone in the palace does but didnt they think even once...ajab itni chotti hai uss bechari ko to pata bhi nahi hoga rajaneeti wagera ke baare me...i wonder jab sab ko sach pata chalega...i badly wanna see US guilt ridden especially pratap...mere praja ko kya bana diya hai yaar...now i seriously think ajab should not forgive pratap...

ok how is it DB ki beti jo leap ke baad badi huyi wo kunwar balwant se badi lagti hai...
seeing VB mujhe thodi tasalli huyi...because MU clear karne me kaam ayega...yaar mujhe kal rona aa raha tha episdoe dekhte waqt...kya bana diya hai serial ko...for me its not only abt rosal but about mp too cause i have been watching it from day one...wondder how r they gonna clear the stupid MU

I can't believe you actually watched the whole epi? πŸ˜²
Kudos to you my friend πŸ‘ πŸ‘
I skipped all the drama...didn't watched the last two epi either...except for Faisu's part! 
And I am not interested in show what's so ever! For me this show ended with the PrAja hug scene 
And I am keep saying...today was SM first epi so I am not going to judge him yet...but his entry scene was damn funny...πŸ˜† 
I didn't say anything negative about SM yet..all I said is Faisu did an amazing job as Pratap...! 
geetpagli thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ya chitra😊 i did watch the full episode actually even i skipped wed thu and mondayz epi...but i saw only last part of mondayz episode...mujhe kya pata tha leap ke pehle hi din DB palace politics wagerah dikhayenge...gaawd am waiting for ajabz entry atleast her part will be far far better than chittor scnes...and i am clueless how r they gonna clear the MU...cvs😑😑