Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
The first episode seemed like TGW
But in that the lady was a lawyer

lets see how they take it from here
sehar mehrotra thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I came to this forum for this purpose only...lolzz to open a topic on how the show is an Indian adaptation of TGW minus the law angle. I'm not really a fan of Indian adaptations of US shows coz they basically end up destroying the entire concept 😆

I personally am an ardent fan of The Good Wife. I still remember the first 10 mins of the pilot, Alicia holding Peter's hand at the press conference, then the moment she had behind the doors watching all the cameras that were waiting for her outside. Alicia slapping Peter. Julianna's acting absolutely took my breath away.

Ekta's version seems more family oriented, though the actors she has selected are truly good, I still don't have very high hopes from it, main reason is Ekta Kapoor. 😆
Edited by sehar mehrotra - 10 years ago
Ecrivain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Yes the show is an Indian remake of TGW and also it's inspired from it ...now when Indian makers say inspired , they are free to mould a couple of things here n there but the overall plot remains the same
Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yup The first thing that struck me seeing the episode was that it's quite similar to The Good a Wife .. Atleast the political cheating husband part .. But then I think from there the story will take a different turn .. Though Sonali's character seems inspired by Alicia Florrick .. The 'wife' out to create a separate identity for herself post this incident .. And maybe Harsh's character is inspired by Peter but I think the similarities will end there ..
nicegirl_good thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Anyone watches Good wife here?
The plot of Samarth and Shobha is quiet similar
I like the indian version better though
seared thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yeah I wateched a couple of episodes.. where what's her name..now i remember..
Alicia ..is the wife of a attorney...(if ia m not wrong)... and he cheats on her...

so she takes up a job at the law firm of her old law school friend...something like this..

sorry... i vaguely remember the whole story..

I am able to relate to the the good wife series.. now that you have mentioned..
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail + 5
ya guyz d main plot is TGW with modifications likez stress on emotional drama n family drama n second chance in life n finding self identity n true love.

thanks guyz for d replies.