Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
hello ADHYians. is this show adaptation r on d lines of good wife show? any news r idea about it guyz 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
The main plot is inspired by TGW only. The influential cheating husband, perfect family being shattered, saasu-bahu nagging and the wife is forced to work to support her family and the struggles she faces.

TGW is legal drama but ADHY will be more about family, finding the lost identity and the coffee shop😆.
-Romi- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Helllo

I think its about a independent women Shobha . She would be independent in all levels .She will support her family as well as follow her own path which she feels is right .
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
@aahaana

so it's kektazied TGW I.e TGW - legal drama +family drama+ romance(coffee shop) =ADHY LOL.thanks for d clarification.
-Rojaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Its for sure inspired by TGW, but there may be major changes in characterization of the female lead. Alicia had an EMA, while i doubt EK would show the same IN ADHY, fearing the reaction of Indian audience.
Manavi_kesari thumbnail

Originally posted by: PhoolKanwarFan

Helllo

I think its about a independent women Shobha . She would be independent in all levels .She will support her family as well as follow her own path which she feels is right .

hello, thanks for d reply.
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
@roja
ya it will be indianised version.
Veni-Vidi-Vici thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Rojaa-

Its for sure inspired by TGW, but there may be major changes in characterization of the female lead. Alicia had an EMA, while i doubt EK would show the same IN ADHY, fearing the reaction of Indian audience.

I know...a section will be up in arms... agar pati kare to it is fine...but if his wife finds love after being cheated then it is a crime...🤢 donno whether it was the same industry that produced Hasratein...whatever... I wish Sho has an EMA with Vicky..😊
Farahs51 thumbnail
Engager 1 Thumbnail
Yes per my information it is a copy of the Good Wife, Indianized version. Hehehe
Suvika. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Savz_Startling

hello ADHYians. is this show adaptation r on d lines of good wife show? any news r idea about it guyz 😊

Yes it is. It is loosely based on the same theme. But Shobha is not a lawyer / attorney here. So I guess they will concentrate more on her finding her feet after this betrayal and trying to move on.. More like an emotional angle rather than her professional angle.