Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Jyo ... so happy to see your post 🤗

And so true ... the exit & entry of Samarth and Vikram in Shobhas life and literally in the scene was very symbolic

Loved the first episode & look forward to your daily analysis ❤️

Tanu me too happy to see u here 🤗 .. just saw your post as well .. after a long time we meet in same forum together 😳

Me too super impressed with first epi and I m sure first 4-5 months will b good going by Ekta's track record plus the actors r all impressive and direction is good too .. so totally our cup of tea 😆😳
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vidishaa

so it wasn't an one-night-stand...anyway they can't show a woman walking out on her marriage because of her huz's ONS..too risky for the creatives.

So the affair was a long one..and Sam handed over confidential info? then he is in for deep troble legally..but maybe he will come out on bail and heap insinuations on Sho..anyway they showed him screaming in the precap.

Boy, what a liar he was...claiming to be innocent ..if it wasn't for the hickey then Sho would have believed her huz

Yes its a long affair and not just one night stand .. I guess even if its one night stand , they might hv shown how Samarth often has these one night stands with different ladies which would hv been enough reason for Shobha to walk out of marriage 🤔 .. But its a long affair of more than a yr plus he was involved in leaking defence secrets of country too whjich makes him a corrupt politician as well .. guess enough reasons for Shobha to end this relation eventually ..

And yup I bet Shobha would hv still believed Samarth if she dint see that hickey on his neck but even now I guess she will go in search of proofs as per promo to fully believe it .. such is her trust on this man .. sighhh

Wish Samarth one day could truely realise his mistakes and apologise to her ... whether she forgives or not is her choice ..
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .RajvirNandini.

Well like always EK shows 1st episode is always excellent so is it 😆 I guess here they r trying to show how today's political conditions how politicians are cheaters cheating there family n public.

Yeahh .. Its a real take on many such double faced corrupt politicians .. from outside u just cant tell about their real face

Appu's entry was adorable wid that monkey cap *which r less visible these days*.

I guess his character will hv that wicked sense of humour 😆😳

So as per the episode i guess vikram's cafe is next to shobha samarth's house. Hope they dnt show it far away in next episode *bloopers u see* . Bt i didnt understood why vikram is so anti-media or is it like anti-politics 😕

I think he hates too much of fake promotions or gimmicks .. wants to b the best but with his own hardwork and not someone's help even if its media .. plus there might b a reason why he is like that .. mayb some past 🤔

Bt i think next few episodes will b filled wid rona dhona only n how shobha cope up wid this new life of her's 🤓 n moreover how she will start looking for work, she wont have thought such day wud come where she will have to work *thanks to her corrupt hubby*.

I feel there may not b too much of rona dhona because from various promos so far , I get a positive vibe from Shobha's character .. she will b shown strong and not someone who will just loose herself after this since she will hv to take responsiiblity of her family and kids all alone now .. Max one epi might show her breakdown but it might make her more stronger and determined in life now 😃

About work we will talk abt that when she starts working 😛

PS - Amazing post gags!

thanks dear 🤗

Word Count: 1

jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: CrazyBoy-.Hd.-

Its nice to meet you in another forum jyoti di.

the first epi was quite impressive.
i really liked sonali- she was looking gorgeous & her performance was also awesome.
Harsh[smarth]-not much of him was shown only few scene acc. to me but he was nice,his chaacter is nice.
Apoorva [Vikram]-again his part was lesser as compare to sonali but he was nice.

from the very start the show has created an impressing that it will be interesting to see how the lies of these 3 poeple will change..
i am looking forward to see how it goes.
EK never lefts her viewers surprised & her ongoing ventures are really nice so hoping that this will another hit...
looking for future epi's😃

Hey same here .. good to see u here again 😃 .. we found RR's replacement finally 😆😳

Sonali definitely looked gorgeous in the epi and because first epi was more from her POV , so we had more of her than Samarth or Vikram

I feel in coming epis we might see more about Vikram too .. about his life and obsession for this coffee shop and all ..

Ekta off late is on a roll .. she just knows how to keep it going with her shows 😳
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: skanda12

Jyoti, I came searching for your post on this new forum because I knew you would not be able to resist writing a super post!😃

Mansi guess what I was just about to PM u in few mins time with the post link 😆 .. and here I see u 😲 .. yup just could not resist myself from posting here after the first epi .. afterall we r watching a Apu show after long time na 😉
Jyoti, there are five things I noticed and liked about this first episode ... wanted to share that!
1. Loved the way they have shown the past very quickly and concisely as if it was a slide show being shown at the wedding anniversary party. Bas ... with minimum of fuss and no clliched flashbacks they have done this so neatly and so stylishly!

Agree .. It would hv been boring if whole week was wasted on Samarth-Shobha love PDA of 9 yrs especially when we know the outcome .. so I m glad it was kept limited to that Avi show with diff photos which sort of summarise it all 👍🏼
2. They said an important thing about Samarth's cheating on his wife ... they said a honey trap had been laid for him and he fell for the trap and went to bed with the spy woman who had been sent to get government secrets from him. So in a way its a decent thing they have done not to show the husband as an out and out habitual womaniser. It could have been so easy to paint the husband totally black but they didn't do that, they made it as if the husband got trapped and was vulnerable to such a trap. There is some slight redemption for Shobha in that because she will not feel so bad for herself as she would have if she had known the husband was cheating for years and years and without conscience. Now he is seen as a weak-for-women man and not as a lusting-for-women man.

Actually the sting operation focussed more on Samarth leaking defence secrets rather than sleeping with that woman who trapped him but for Shobha obviously Samarth sleeping with that woman was big enough .. now as per new promo , Samarth in front of police confesses that he was in relation with that lady for 1 and half yrs which means that lady trapped him for so many months just to bring out his real face and it means he too was cheating on his wife for that many months .. now this might b a big jolt for Shobha ...
3. I thought they would show Vikram as a boor, a mannerless uncultured or perhaps mindlessly angry young man with the clliched hatred for women etc etc. Instead he looks more like an eccentric who had developed some strange behaviours and habits from leading a lonely life, and he is not a "bas***d" as the newspaper interview made him sound. That is also redeeming him.

Yup .. I guess he is just a loner and a pessimist in life .. mayb something happened in his past which made him a loner and so he does not really believe in relations and stuffs .. see how he reacted to that wishlist which Shobha had put in that paper .. he was like some foolish lady must hv written this .. so he considers those as fools who r celebrating anniversaries and stuffs .. proves that he does not believe in relationship .. mayb some reason which will b revealed in future about him 🤔

4. The only odd portrayal in this whole show was the mother-in-law ... she came across as rather commonplace and a typical sort of MIL which could have been different also.

yeah its a typical MIL we see in Ekta soaps .. I guess in future she will pressurise Shobha to accept her hubby the way he is and so they made her a typical one

5. I loved the idea that the coffee shop is opposite the house of Shobha. That will add such fun to the whole show because even when the two are not in the same frame they are within spying distance of each other during out-of-work hours. I am getting all sorts of ideas from that!😃😉

true .. in a way they will b neighbours 😛 .. I feel that coffee shop might hv its main office elsewhere wheere Shobha gets the job as per a promo ... but I hope they spend more time in that shop only in future 😛😆
Those are my first impressions!

those r some grt pointers Mansi .. I totally agree with u 👏👏👏
VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Great review Jyo 👍🏼
Normally i try to stay away from Ekta shows for which she ruins it after certain point but decided to watch this show due to the promos and Sonali making her TV debut.

The execution and the locations were beautiful. From the starting till the end, i kept wondering what's next and the way the story was moving was really beautiful.

Shobha and her married life with Samarth was so dream like until the truth is revealed and Shobha is shattered. Everything she used to believed in turned out to be a lie? 😕

And then comes Vikram. The day he opens his shop opposite their house and Samarth is arrested. Hope he didn't jinxed their relationship 😆 And Vikram is a total opposite of Shobha and it would be really interesting to see their bonding.

I can't help but to wonder that in the longer run, would Vikram only remain a friend or more than that or just a person to guide Shobha during her dark hours.

Overall, Sonali is really beautiful as ever and she has aged so gracefully and i really loved the avi scene 😳
FromTheAshes thumbnail
@jyoti06
exactly not a replacement for RR as it holds a special place in my heart but this show is also attractive.
I agree that in future we will have more about vikram.

Something i liked was apoorva's monkey cap.

i also want to know about Samarth's past nd everything.
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
^ Excellent analysis of episode by u.. Jyo, Gitu, Mel, Misek, Munni and Shanti! 👏
mnx12 thumbnail
Guys like Vikram are an institute themselves. They prepare you to face life, when things are not in one's favour.
He can teach Shobha a lot. Once she can get along with this character, she may not get shocked in future.
PMC reminded me of Physics, Maths, Chem. 😆 His grandma knows how to handle him. She is bothered about her curls getting spoiled & he was concerned about media people misusing his coffee shop.
Edited by mnx12 - 10 years ago
CatcherInTheRye thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
dropped in to say hallow to Mina...:p
good analysis
show seems amazing...Shobha and vikram's chemistry in that coffee shop will craete a gr8 journey i guess...which will give new turn to their lives..:p..and this forum gonna b amaazing i guess
as can find all the non ladder ppl in this forum...baap re baap...bot studious bacha hoga ye forum...rofl