Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Jyo there is this one more guy who was talking with Tarun Shobha's BIL he would be Vikram's friend i think since some article did have him as Apurva's friend & a link to meet Shobha but may not happen as the link ir may be the job she is lookin for will be through him & the adv in the paper.
Armu4eva thumbnail
Jyo ... so happy to see your post πŸ€—
And so true ... the exit & entry of Samarth and Vikram in Shobhas life and literally in the scene was very symbolic

Loved the first episode & look forward to your daily analysis ❀️
Veni-Vidi-Vici thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyoti06

Ohhh so that girl will hv a role to play it seems ,.

As per new promo , he admits to b in that relation for 1 and a half yrs in front of police which Shobha overhears .. so mayb she goes to meet that girl to know the details which media might find out and things might become more complicated reason why in today's precap we saw Samarth shouting on Shobha and asking her to stay out of it πŸ€”

so it wasn't an one-night-stand...anyway they can't show a woman walking out on her marriage because of her huz's ONS..too risky for the creatives.

So the affair was a long one..and Sam handed over confidential info? then he is in for deep troble legally..but maybe he will come out on bail and heap insinuations on Sho..anyway they showed him screaming in the precap.

Boy, what a liar he was...claiming to be innocent ..if it wasn't for the hickey then Sho would have believed her huz
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Aahaana

I unreserved it Upma😎

Jyo/Shanti - I do believe the saas will be typical mother who will defend beta and try to force bahu to support pati -_- . If the adaption is similar to TGW - Samarth mother will be bitter old lady who will do anything to make her son happy.

exactly Melz

even I think so

she will be a total blind believer in her son

She will think her beta can do no wrong
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Munni actually I thought Ekta might deliberately show her like a typical saas initially giving those dialogues in favour of her son so that later when she does u-turn in favour of her bahu , viewers r left pleasantly surprised .. typical Ekta maa style na πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

But I feel that support might come from Garima more than this MIL ..

that other SIL and her hubby toh already looks all black , ready to pounce on that house if given a chance πŸ˜†

Les hope the MIL does an about tutn but I doubt\\you are right Garima could be a support

I wonder how this other SIL and her husband will feature later on
GuardianDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Well like always EK shows 1st episode is always excellent so is it πŸ˜† I guess here they r trying to show how today's political conditions how politicians are cheaters cheating there family n public.

Appu's entry was adorable wid that monkey cap *which r less visible these days*.

So as per the episode i guess vikram's cafe is next to shobha samarth's house. Hope they dnt show it far away in next episode *bloopers u see* . Bt i didnt understood why vikram is so anti-media or is it like anti-politics πŸ˜•

Bt i think next few episodes will b filled wid rona dhona only n how shobha cope up wid this new life of her's πŸ€“ n moreover how she will start looking for work, she wont have thought such day wud come where she will have to work *thanks to her corrupt hubby*.

About work we will talk abt that when she starts working πŸ˜›

PS - Amazing post gags!
FromTheAshes thumbnail
Its nice to meet you in another forum jyoti di.
the first epi was quite impressive.
i really liked sonali- she was looking gorgeous & her performance was also awesome.
Harsh[smarth]-not much of him was shown only few scene acc. to me but he was nice,his chaacter is nice.
Apoorva [Vikram]-again his part was lesser as compare to sonali but he was nice.

from the very start the show has created an impressing that it will be interesting to see how the lies of these 3 poeple will change..
i am looking forward to see how it goes.
EK never lefts her viewers surprised & her ongoing ventures are really nice so hoping that this will another hit...
looking for future epi'sπŸ˜ƒ
skanda12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Finally the show starts and the first episode was quite impressive and fast paced with some superb performances coming from Sonali , Apurva and Harsh in first episode itself ⭐️

First and foremost I loved the fact that there were no real heroic or over the top introduction of any actor or character .. Every character was introduced with the flow of the narration and so looked like part of the narration .. No character or actor was shown above the story or narration and thats the best part of the episode ..

Life is a Journey and noone can predict in advance where this journey ends and same goes for all the 3 characters who r part of this journey but yet to reach that final destination .. πŸ€”

So the episode itself starts with Samarath and Shobha's journey to their house at night on their wedding anniversary .. For Shobha it was a perfect day ...Everything was like a fairytale .. 9 yrs of blissful marriage , a perfect family with two kids , a loving sister-in-law , a bittersweet relation with mom-in-law and last but not the least a perfect happy married life ... She was almost blindfolded in this relationship to an extent that if her husband says that mark around his neck is because of shaving , she trusts it without raising any further question because for her ,Samarth is a perfect husband who can do no wrong ... In a way Shobha is perfect example of an eternal optimist who loves to believe that her life is going perfect and in future too this journey will continue with this same perfection .. She refuses to believe that any twist or turns can ever hamper her perfect life because of her blind belief in her husband ..

On the other hand Samarth is someone who might hv 100s of guarded secrets in his political career which even includes cheating on his wife for his biological needs and he is well aware of his imperfections too but at the same time he is smart enough to make his wife and family believe that he is a perfect family man ...He is someone who actually is the decision maker in this journey and knows well how to keep his wife blindfolded all these years and make her believe that everything is just perfect

Now comes the real twisted character in this journey and thats Vikram πŸ˜›... Vikram is everything that Shobha is not πŸ˜† .. If Shobha believes life is perfect , Vikram believes Life is quite imperfect and so takes extra effort to make it perfect even if it means shooing away his customers (Media peeps in this case) rudely if they dare to cause any sort of damage in his coffee shop πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ; He is someone who does not even shy away from wearing a monkey cap just to make sure his hair is not damaged from Delhi's weather and does not really bother about what his employees think about it πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ; In short he does not believe that life is perfect but believes in how one should make extra efforts and take precautions in advance to make it perfect ; He is someone who does not take life for granted so that in future he is not left heartbroken as and when disaster strikes ... He is the eternal pessimist who just does not believe in emotions and fairytales .. For him life is practical and one should not waste time in meaningless anniversary celebrations or writing about memories on walls because its just a waste of time as life is unpredictable ... His Journey is towards one main goal and that is to make his coffee shop the best in India without getting carried away in emotions ...

So we have 3 main characters here ...

Shobha whose journey starts off like a fairytale but one night changes it all and now she is almost directionless in this journey ...

Samarth whose journey to become a famous politician and a perfect family man was almost fulfilled till this string operation disaster strikes and now his real self will come out in front of his wife slowly ...

Vikram whose journey to b the owner of a best coffee shop is still in progress and this is what in future will open doors for Shobha to step in and get a direction in her life to establish her own identity πŸ‘πŸΌ

When Samarth was leaving after being arrested and Shobha was running behind him , Vikram crosses her path in middle and I guess thats a hint for things to come .. Thats the pause Shobha was talking about in background .. Vikram will b that pause in her life who will give her a new dimention and thereafter her new journey to find her own identity as a woman starts ... She might hv forever remained her husband's arm-candy in parties , if this incident had not happened and this much needed pause had not come in her life .. But now that pause has arrived in her life and from here onwards Shobha can start her own individual journey where she herself decides her directions or limitations without being blindfolded by anyone ..

Vikram is more of a messenger here who throws away that piece of letter Shobha had written in that coffee shop about her 9 yrs of perfect marriage because thats not really her destination ... Her real destination is Vikram who was standing in opposite direction and she just need to turn back and start her new journey now 😳 .. She got to find not only her real identity as a woman but also find her true love 😳 ...Reason why I m saying true love is because too much stress today is given on Arranged Marriage factor .. Its more like Shobha was never given the chance to fall in love .. And this is where love factor comes into play πŸ€”...

I believe in future questions will b raised on Shobha's character once she develops a relation of humanity , friendship and bonding with Vikram ...But the real Question will be .. What is more sinful ? .. Samarth cheating on his wife for last 9 yrs ? or Shobha deciding to walk out of this marriage and find true love in someone else ? .. ...And Shobha's kids will play a major factor here as well ...

Overall First episode itself gives an insight of the things to come ... A Perfect Cup of Coffee which is not so perfect unless there is true love and commitment involved

Looking forward to the next episode now and how Shobha ends up getting a job at Vikram's Coffee Shop 😳

Jyoti, I came searching for your post on this new forum because I knew you would not be able to resist writing a super post!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Jyoti, there are five things I noticed and liked about this first episode ... wanted to share that!
1. Loved the way they have shown the past very quickly and concisely as if it was a slide show being shown at the wedding anniversary party. Bas ... with minimum of fuss and no clliched flashbacks they have done this so neatly and so stylishly!
2. They said an important thing about Samarth's cheating on his wife ... they said a honey trap had been laid for him and he fell for the trap and went to bed with the spy woman who had been sent to get government secrets from him. So in a way its a decent thing they have done not to show the husband as an out and out habitual womaniser. It could have been so easy to paint the husband totally black but they didn't do that, they made it as if the husband got trapped and was vulnerable to such a trap. There is some slight redemption for Shobha in that because she will not feel so bad for herself as she would have if she had known the husband was cheating for years and years and without conscience. Now he is seen as a weak-for-women man and not as a lusting-for-women man.
3. I thought they would show Vikram as a boor, a mannerless uncultured or perhaps mindlessly angry young man with the clliched hatred for women etc etc. Instead he looks more like an eccentric who had developed some strange behaviours and habits from leading a lonely life, and he is not a "bas***d" as the newspaper interview made him sound. That is also redeeming him.
4. The only odd portrayal in this whole show was the mother-in-law ... she came across as rather commonplace and a typical sort of MIL which could have been different also.
5. I loved the idea that the coffee shop is opposite the house of Shobha. That will add such fun to the whole show because even when the two are not in the same frame they are within spying distance of each other during out-of-work hours. I am getting all sorts of ideas from that!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰
Those are my first impressions!
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: -Misek-

So finally the wait was over todayπŸ˜ƒ And the first episode was amazing right from the narration to the introduction of the characters of the show. Gahhh I am so happy to see Sonali act again and she looked gorgeous in her introduction scene

Coming to the characters of Shobha and Samarth with their 9 year long married life, it seemed that Shobha is so much in love with her husband and trust him fully, which makes me believe that she is yet to find her true-self. In amidst of her family, children, bickering with her MIL and her bond with SIL, she seems to be very content where as Samarth seems to be more of the "I m the Hubby" material. Lol I don't know what i mean πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Hahah but he seems to be a smart player and wants to have perks of All the world that revolves around him be it a perfect hubby, dad, good son or a brother as well as his political career.

I so agree Simmy .. Actually this is the problem with most housewives in India .. They get so involved with their husband , kids , in-laws that after a point they forget about their own identity .. for them their identity = their husband's identity and this is where the men always hv that upper hand in Indian society .. same is the case here too

And now with his infidelity coming on the bay, the equations would defo change in their relationship which will probably be the start of shobha's journey to know herself better along with certain decision making aspect which involves herself and her children. however, the precap suggested that he is yet again dominant over his wife and he knows how to pull the right string on her with all that emotional drama that we got a glimpse in the whole press and arrest fiasco. So we all need to wait only on how all this thing unfolds πŸ˜†

I assume Shobha got married at an early age and because it was an arranged marriage , so even the love she had for Samarth was more of a forced equation because she thought she was destined to b with him .. In the process she never really explored herself or life in general but now is the time for her to step out and see the real world with her own eyes ..

Ok on Vikram's character -Why did he have that monkey cap on? i need to know as well like his staffs 🀣 Abb Delhi weather is that bad kya, it will affect his zulfein 🀣Jokes apart, wow this vikram seems to be a tough guy, who not only wants to be the BEST coffee chain in the country but avoids all the media, advertisement and lets say overall EMOTIONS.. This is indeed something and I am just curious if he holds a past which made him bitter towards emotions or it is just him? Huh once again I will have to wait and watch πŸ˜†

I really liked the little humour his character had especially that money cap .. proves he is obsessed to become a perfectionist πŸ˜†πŸ˜† .. thats what makes him unique and mayb someone dealing with him will feel irritated initially but the fact here is he is not fake like Samarth ..

But yeah overall epi was totally captivating. I did not expect this much drama on 1st epi itself juding from past desi showsπŸ˜† But yeah Ekta has done it agian making me fall for another good drama of her and I just hope it remains the same down the lane as I am really very impatient when it comes to show which does not go according my WAY 🀣

Ekta actually succeeds everytime in keeping us hooked for first 4-5 months for sure .. I expect the same here too πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Btw nice analysis Jyo, I don't knw what I wrote as I m FULL now and my brain has stopped workin hahaha all I knew was I had to unresπŸ˜›

Simmy u made perfect sense πŸ˜‰.. and that was a perfect take on the epi πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘

Word Count: 1

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: shanti05

Jyo there is this one more guy who was talking with Tarun Shobha's BIL he would be Vikram's friend i think since some article did have him as Apurva's friend & a link to meet Shobha but may not happen as the link ir may be the job she is lookin for will be through him & the adv in the paper.

This makes me wonder how many sisters Samarth hv πŸ˜† .. One is Garima who is engaged to that dude .. One is that phone lady (forgot her name) who seems selfish and is connected to the family only for money which she needs for her useless hubby and it seems there is another sister too with whose Husband Tarun was interacting and if this dude is Vikram's friend as per articles , then somehow Vikram might eventually get connected to this family ...

But I feel Shobha might join this coffee house without giving her real identity .. so it might b a suspense and Vikram might find out later about her real identity via this friend mayb πŸ€”