Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: jyoti06

hmmm I thought so but still had a hope that mayb she supports Shobha because she looked modern in her approach .. but guess its the typical double standard of a typical saas

I would love to watch a typical mother who will try and force her bahu to support pati, in spite of her being modern looking, i want her thoughts to be conventional when it comes to her beta whom she took so pride of in the very first dialogue that shobha is lucky that Samarth chose to marry her, if she was a sweet fictionalized mom-in-law she would say my beta is lucky to have Shobha., so I guess she will be a typical mother.

however to fictionalize this relation she can support shobha , if Ekta wants to show that Shobha is getting the support right from home !! and my girl is showing saas-bahu more on maa-beti relation these days.. so quite possible, but i want the first one.

Me updated my first page post Upma 😆

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
So there is more to Samarth's story Harsh's character was that the sting operation woman he was with & his GF

The show, titled Ajeeb Daastaan Hai Ye as of now, will mark Sonali Bendre's acting debut on the small screen. Actress Kuki Grewal, who has featured in Rishta.com, has been finalised to play Harsh's girlfriend. Informs a source associated with the show,

So donno if she is still in the picture or out of it.

Anyhow at present she is out of it as its more a scandal for Shobha to handle her husbands wrong dos
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: munnihyderabad

Jyo wonderful analysis of numero uno episodio 🤗

Overview

Life is not a straight line, it is not predictable, it is not planned !!

Life shouldn't be a straight line, even the simplest curve in a line, turns into a beautiful smile. so these turns and twists in life only give a new dimension and direction to life and makes it more beautiful as change is the order of life.

This is the essence of the first episode, that particular moment Shoba's believes about life is simple, life is straight line, life can be planned all come to and end. The story is told from Shoba's perspective, who believed in love, trust, family and simple things of life, while Samarth is living a dual life, that of a perfect son, husband, dad and brother at home and another life outside who is not just cheating on his wife but betraying his country.

The journey started on a fairytale note, with celebrations from the previous night, romantic dinner , family time, gifts and parties, but life is not a fairy tale, hence the truth of life is harsh. which we see in the last few minutes. Have to mention, Harsh and Sonali have great chemistry, those little romantic moments (as portrayed) were very fairytailish and beautiful

The first thing I noticed is, Shobha says is your wife waiting at home, to which Samarth says "waiting" is over now it's more of testing, testing of patience. Here Samarth gave away how he is hanging onto her just for the sake of it as he said on the same lines in precap.

Next, Jyoti, as you said, even the mark on his neck couldn't raise any doubts in Shoba's mind, because her trust in him is implicit, not an ounce of doubt ..here I give credit to Samarth for carrying out the facade so smartly.

The nok jhok, the light tu tu main main between saas bahu were refreshing, her bond with Garima who is 10 years younger to Shobha is very endearing which of course are gonna change from tomorrow as nothing is gonna be same

Since it's a political family and lot of twisted side characters, who are yet to be revealed adds for perfect drama elements.

Thats a wonderful overview Munni 👏👏👏 .. I so agree .. Life becomes too predictable or boring if its a straight line .. twist and turns r needed at times for our own betterment ,. . if this scandal dint take place . Samarth probably would hv continued cheating on his wife while Shobha would hv continued to b his arm-candy wife in parties and life would hv gone on this way but Shobha as a woman could hv never explored her real potential which she can now .. So these twists and turns r needed at times .. 😃

And once that trust is broken , its all over .. all that 9 yrs of commitment love fairytale life .. everything remains a bitter memory and nothing else .. but at least it gives her the opportunity to step out in real world and explore herself and mayb find her true soulmate as well .,..

From that family , I believe only that Garima might support Shobha's decisions in future even if she wants to move out of this marriage .. rest all looks selfish 😆

Characters

Shobha ; Simple, loving, positive, vibrant, optimistic, feel good character, who believes in love, trust, relations, family, values, friends and a smile :) Sonali was absolutely gorgeous/graceful/elegant and amazing acting, her subtle and composed expressions and body language during the arrest scene cannot be missed .

She looked gorgeous in pink .. she has very innocent face and thats exactly whats needed for the character too .. and there is no doubt she is a fab actor 👏👏 .. I too loved that expression on her face when she discovers the truth of her husband and just stands there shell shocked and later after coming to her senses , runs behind him in almost disbelief .. that was fabulously done by her 👏👏

Samarth: dual character, his annoyance of putting up the false fake act gave away at times specially in the car scene. He is not just a cheater to his wife but to the nation. He is not chivalry but a chauvinist. Everything is fabricated and falsified for the very pretentious Samarth Sachdeva

true .. in car itself his dialogues gave away his basic nature and even at night one can clearly see the lack of interest he showed in his wife .. well he had fun outside already .. so who will b interested in wife now .. that was his mentality 🤢🤢 .. but hats off to Harsh for pulling out the character in such subtle way 👏👏

Vikram ; Vikram's character though shown for little while , definitely stood out, be it his unconventional views or dressing style specially the monkey cap to protect his hair 😆 We could see his contrasting and standing out characteristics in his dressing style, in his vision for coffee shop of no promoting and no media, and no stickies on notice boards, and a clear opinion about women being the stupid lot, in a few minutes they gave the whole picture of Vikram. One thing to note is, he was not rude or obnoxious or annoyed, he has certain coolness coupled with tinge of sarcasm and practicality and logic and confidence and attitude. ⭐️

He definitely has a sense of humour .. monkey cap itself proves it 😆 .. its just that he has his own POVs and wants to stick to it and just cares a damn about what others think which can b a good quality because he is not at all society conscious .. he follows his own instincts and does not care about what people will think ..

Other Characters : Going forward kids will definitely play an important role and so does mom-in-law and other family members. His siblings, her siblings and the guy Abhay looked more of a troublemaker lets see.

Abhay definitely looked like a future villain who will create trouble for Shobha ..

Other Aspects

The initial narration about Delhi (Politics, which Samarth is into) weather (cold, which Samarth is towards their relation) Change (which she never believed in) . I always loved Sonali's voice and this narration just took it up notch higher.

her voice control and modulation is just pitch perfect .. very clear and pleasing to ears ..

Another voice over during the Avi gave a sneak peak into the fairy tale of 9 years, of their BLISSFULLY married life and the last one, more poignant, the voice modulation was not OTT or dramatic when she says those lines where Samarth was taken away, her words were more controlled and in depth.

yess I loved how she kept a very normal voice throughout the Avi .. no overemotional gestures or anything but from that avi itself its clear how their relationship was more of fairytale than real .. Paris holidays , cake making etc etc .. more to please the wife and then hv fun outside 🤢

The other thing I loved is the pace and flow and symbolisms in the episode. be it the sticky note flying away or the mark on his neck. it was quite like normal day in real life until the dramatic twist in tale in the party, without which any party in anyshow is bland :p

And best was no OTT background music or zoom in zoom out camera angles 😆😆 .. Your girl better keep it this way only and no dhoom dhaam noise 😆😆 .. Also I loved the party sequence .. no unwanted dance numbers but exactly how a politician's anniversary party will b .. 👍🏼

we have seen many a times the FOREVER word is used, Shobha says they will stay a happy family Forever, their love will be with them forever, the wish in the sticky note says coffee shop and their customers stay connected forever, but she never thought her life would change FOREVER

I guess this sort of indicates nothing is forever .. everything that has beginning has an end too and forever is just our illusion which for Shobha finally broke this night

Last but not least, Actors, all 3 were perfectly cast, the chemistry between Sonali-Harsh and Sonali-Apurva is brilliant and they all did amazingly well with whatever they were supposed to do in the first episode. Awesome take off with episode 1, my girl always makes me happy ❤️ with her shows

Yes top notch acting by all .. even the supporting cast looks good and so far direction camera everything looks perfect .. just hope the pace and story telling is maintained .. 😃

Word Count: 1

jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: munnihyderabad

I would love to watch a typical mother who will try and force her bahu to support pati, in spite of her being modern looking, i want her thoughts to be conventional when it comes to her beta whom she took so pride of in the very first dialogue that shobha is lucky that Samarth chose to marry her, if she was a sweet fictionalized mom-in-law she would say my beta is lucky to have Shobha., so I guess she will be a typical mother.

however to fictionalize this relation she can support shobha , if Ekta wants to show that Shobha is getting the support right from home !! and my girl is showing saas-bahu more on maa-beti relation these days.. so quite possible, but i want the first one.

Me updated my first page post Upma 😆

Munni actually I thought Ekta might deliberately show her like a typical saas initially giving those dialogues in favour of her son so that later when she does u-turn in favour of her bahu , viewers r left pleasantly surprised .. typical Ekta maa style na 😆😆

But I feel that support might come from Garima more than this MIL ..

that other SIL and her hubby toh already looks all black , ready to pounce on that house if given a chance 😆
Edited by jyoti06 - 10 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanti05

So there is more to Samarth's story Harsh's character was that the sting operation woman he was with & his GF

The show, titled Ajeeb Daastaan Hai Ye as of now, will mark Sonali Bendre's acting debut on the small screen. Actress Kuki Grewal, who has featured in Rishta.com, has been finalised to play Harsh's girlfriend. Informs a source associated with the show,

So donno if she is still in the picture or out of it.

Anyhow at present she is out of it as its more a scandal for Shobha to handle her husbands wrong dos

Ohhh so that girl will hv a role to play it seems ,.

As per new promo , he admits to b in that relation for 1 and a half yrs in front of police which Shobha overhears .. so mayb she goes to meet that girl to know the details which media might find out and things might become more complicated reason why in today's precap we saw Samarth shouting on Shobha and asking her to stay out of it 🤔
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Jyo plz sleep 😆

So the KHNH tune played @ various dynamical turns & the ADHY tune in conjunction
-Romi- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyoti06

Grey in the sense .. I believe he may not b out and out negative but will b more of a male chauvinist who believes in keeping their wives like doormats while hving fun outside which Shobha will refuse to accept and might walk out of this marriage eventually thus paving way for Vikram-Shobha because from promos its clear that Vikram-Shobha is the end game actually 🤔

Well make a lot of sense ! So vikram Shobha gonna happen that means harsh character is there for short term till shobha walk out of marriage ? or there might be kids custody drama after Samrth-shobha divorce and vikram might help shobha in it 😊.

jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanti05

Jyo plz sleep 😆

So the KHNH tune played @ various dynamical turns & the ADHY tune in conjunction

yeahh I need to sleep now and needed this reminder badly 😆😆 ..

KHNH background was apt actually as per the situation .. ADHY song or tune can b played later I feel when actually the triangle between 3 starts or Shobha joins Vikram in coffee show .. I mean when the real journey of Shobha and Vikram starts as per promo ..
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PhoolKanwarFan

Well make a lot of sense ! So vikram Shobha gonna happen that means harsh character is there for short term till shobha walk out of marriage ? or there might be kids custody drama after Samrth-shobha divorce and vikram might help shobha in it 😊.

he is parallel lead for sure and permanent character too .. even if Shobha wants to move on with Vikram ,, I dont think Samarth will let it go so easily .. its the question of his prestige afterall and so he need to give her a divorce too plus the kids custody and all .. so it will b interesting to see how it goes ..
-Misek- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Unres it finally with full stomach 🤣🤣