Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: PhoolKanwarFan

Awesome post dear !
Very nice start simple yet exciting and confusing too . When i saw Shobha and samarth i really really liked the couple . I never wanted them to get separated . Harsh and sonali were amazing as Samarth - Shobha. Liked Vikram .

Harsh playing a grey / negative character right ?

Yes Samarth-Shobha looked so beautiful together .. it was like a fairytale .. but sighh reality is different like we saw in last 5 mins

and yup Harsh character is grey .. I mean he is someone selling defence secrets and involved in some affiar for 1 and a half yrs as per new promo .. I m sure Harsh will rock in this role ..
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Beautifully said Jyo 👏
I felt like being Shobha ❤️ & as Vikram ❤️
Samarth had his plate full as of now & some more to come..

The whole episode was like a day in our lives !! Very realistic & the fact that every character was given room was great!!

The MIL is also typical general mil seen in a regular family yes classy but also those bahu saas nagging was more on a lighter side !!

Very paced & it was concise for open to understanding on an individual bases as to what parameters each character will lead.

Will add more later I saw online US it plays tonite
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanti05

Beautifully said Jyo 👏
I felt like being Shobha ❤️ & as Vikram ❤️
Samarth had his plate full as of now & some more to come..

The whole episode was like a day in our lives !! Very realistic & the fact that every character was given room was great!!

The MIL is also typical general mil seen in a regular family yes classy but also those bahu saas nagging was more on a lighter side !!

Very paced & it was concise for open to understanding on an individual bases as to what parameters each character will lead.

Will add more later I saw online US it plays tonite

Oh yes I forgot to mention about the MIL .. From outside she looks like typical saas who enjoys those tiffs with her bahu 😆 but I really want to see if she changes colours now with this scandal or supports Shobha if she wants to move out of this marriage ...

And I agree .. the episode gives us a perfect insight on what to expect from each of the characters in coming episodes including the supporting cast like those Samarth's sisters and other relatives .,.

Wonder if Vikram has a family .. like parents or sisters or is he all alone ... we know little about him from the promos too 🤔
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I unreserved it Upma😎

Jyo/Shanti - I do believe the saas will be typical mother who will defend beta and try to force bahu to support pati -_- . If the adaption is similar to TGW - Samarth mother will be bitter old lady who will do anything to make her son happy.
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Jyo I had read that Vikram has a dear friend who would also bridge between him & Shobha as earlier articles stated. Also MIL of Shobha may support her to go & look for a job. I think in one of the promos she(mil) comes to meet Samarth in jail & Samarth says who will give her a job

Noe Samarth's other sister is also looking a bit envious of his stature that time before the incident so maybe they will come into thw picture time to time to disturb Shobha's peace of mind as responsibilities will be on her shoulder or they r going to help her donno know.
Also her sister & BIL walked out when she was standing there looking at Samarth beimg taken I fwlt that was odd or maybe the scene was left for Shobha & Vikram as he was also out seeing the jeep go.
-Romi- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyoti06

Yes Samarth-Shobha looked so beautiful together .. it was like a fairytale .. but sighh reality is different like we saw in last 5 mins

and yup Harsh character is grey .. I mean he is someone selling defence secrets and involved in some affiar for 1 and a half yrs as per new promo .. I m sure Harsh will rock in this role ..

Ok harsh is grey means he isn't completely negative so shobha might forgive him and there won't be any love story between Vikram-Shobha . Shobha is completely in love with her husband even after her inner turmoil she went to meet him in the jail , even after knowing that her hubby is guilty .

Yes ! harsh will rock 😊.

jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aahaana

The first episode was very impressive and we got the dots to connect how the three main leads characters life will change, esp Shobha and Vikram ⭐️. One is a manipulator/cheater, another one is optimistic but caught unprepared in a mess and third one is pessimistic because he is prepared😛.

thats wondewrful take on 3 characters Melz ,, short and crisp 😃 .. its interesting how we hv so far seen the extremes in all 3 characters .. one is too much of an optimist , one is too must of a pessimist and the third one turned out to b selling defense secrets 😲

Shobha seems to be a perfect traditional family oriented person only to see her life be shattered in a public level thanks to her husbands infidelity. It will be interesting to watch her journey from here because until now, Samarth has been the family over head and final decisions maker in the family and she has lived on his shadow but now the tables will be turned around. She has to stand up for her family to support them and come out as a working individual. Its going to be a tough path before she lands up at Vikrams coffee shop. She may be victim of sexual harassment, prejudgment from the society and laughter stock for gossips in the town🥱.

yeahh .. she has never been independent fianancially ...she got it all in a platter and her hubby was her hero .. all that has been crushed now .. so from here on her real journey starts .. how she copes with the challenges , remains to b seen ..

In the AVI, Shoba mentioned how Samarth and herself has had successful 9 years together because opposite attracts..I feel its forced feelings because she is yet to explore the world on her own..It will be about Vikram and Shobha - they are walking different paths so the journey will be interesting about what will happen when their path collides with each other.

Yes its forced because the marriage itself was arranged and so eventually she believed that they both r opposites and so she was destined to b with him .. it was not her natural realisation but something forced on her which she accepted as her destiny post marriage .. I believe the stress on arrnaged marriage has a reason .. she just does not knows how it actually feels to b in love .. 🤔

The last scene was well directed⭐️ - Vikram threw away the wish note she had written earlier on because her note was a reflection of her past which ended and a new one will be written with both standing in opposite direction without realizing about each others whereabouts😆😆.

yup a loop has been opened here .. it mayb closed with Shobha one day writing a new wish note on that same wall about beginning of her new journey as a woman 😃

PS! Nice analysis Upma😳😆

thankss 😛

Word Count: 1

jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aahaana

I unreserved it Upma😎

Jyo/Shanti - I do believe the saas will be typical mother who will defend beta and try to force bahu to support pati -_- . If the adaption is similar to TGW - Samarth mother will be bitter old lady who will do anything to make her son happy.

hmmm I thought so but still had a hope that mayb she supports Shobha because she looked modern in her approach .. but guess its the typical double standard of a typical saas
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanti05

Jyo I had read that Vikram has a dear friend who would also bridge between him & Shobha as earlier articles stated. Also MIL of Shobha may support her to go & look for a job. I think in one of the promos she(mil) comes to meet Samarth in jail & Samarth says who will give her a job

Noe Samarth's other sister is also looking a bit envious of his stature that time before the incident so maybe they will come into thw picture time to time to disturb Shobha's peace of mind as responsibilities will be on her shoulder or they r going to help her donno know.
Also her sister & BIL walked out when she was standing there looking at Samarth beimg taken I fwlt that was odd or maybe the scene was left for Shobha & Vikram as he was also out seeing the jeep go.

Yes Shanti I too read one article about the firend .. mayb at later stage friend might become cupid 😆 but still has time .. for time being I wonder if he has a family in the sense father or mother or sister .. 🤔

And this MIL might wants Shobha to take up a job for survival but I guess she will actually want Shobha to forgive and forget this chapter and accept Samarth without asking any questions which Shibha eventually might not accept once Vikram enters her life ..

I guess that scene was meant to b just Shobha-Vikram and so none r shown there .,. Shobha's sister and BIL for now looks good people .. but that other SIL and her hubby looks cunning ..
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PhoolKanwarFan

Ok harsh is grey means he isn't completely negative so shobha might forgive him and there won't be any love story between Vikram-Shobha . Shobha is completely in love with her husband even after her inner turmoil she went to meet him in the jail , even after knowing that her hubby is guilty .

Yes ! harsh will rock 😊.

Grey in the sense .. I believe he may not b out and out negative but will b more of a male chauvinist who believes in keeping their wives like doormats while hving fun outside which Shobha will refuse to accept and might walk out of this marriage eventually thus paving way for Vikram-Shobha because from promos its clear that Vikram-Shobha is the end game actually 🤔