Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: shanti05

Thank You dear you have taken all the efforts to give an amazing narration!!
Very well paced episode & so many dynamics !! Loved each & every character my Apu as Vilram was standing out with his monkey cap & white pants 😆 !! His odd characteristic was clearly visible !!
Sonali as Shobha is breath taking 😳 !! Beautiful acting so just her !! 👏

Samarth Harsh another fabulous scaled actor with very all the dimensions needed for the character
Even Alka Amin Shobha's MIL excellent work !!

Lovely I give full marks to a beautifully paced opening episode, can watch it again & again with enjoyment 👏

You are welcome Shanti, i loved the initial narration

Yess very well paced episode and the screen play was great and dialogues were in sync with the class or status of the politician's family and there were quite a moments of liveliness and normalcy, be it with saas bahu or husband wife or kids,

Vikram definitely stood out, specially the monkey cap to protect his hair 😆 We could see his contrasting and standing out characteristics in his dressing style, in his vision for coffee shop of no promoting and no media, and no stickies on notice boards, and a clear opinion about women being the stupid lot, in a few minutes they gave the whole picture of Vikram. One thing to note is, he was not rude or obnoxious or annoyed, he has certain coolness coupled with tinge of sarcasm and practicality ⭐️

Sonali was absolutely gorgeous/graceful/elegant and amazing acting, her subtle and composed expressions and body language during the arrest scene cannot be missed

and full marks from me too, I am more than looking forward to the next episode :)))
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the lovely update Munni
It was a nice fast paced action packed episode . We has lot of drama and emotions and got a feel of many character

I liked the narration style of the episode
Edited by -Gitanjali- - 10 years ago
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail + 5
TWU. is it on lines of good wife show? seems interesting will try to watch it.
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
^ Beautiful detailed WU, Munni! 🤗
poo_s thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
truly great update.
loved the 1st episode 👏

Satrupa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Tanx for the update Munni Ji
mnx12 thumbnail
Nice update Munni, thanks. 😊
If it was an hr long epi like some of LO's past show's 1st epi, would have been better. Sharp editing, drama, good built up of the story.
On one end, Shobha & Samarth's relatives are with them to get advantages from a minister's power, position. None of them stays back to console Shobha. On other end our hero just loves to live in his World. Doesn't let anyone disturb the purity of his World, his the Coffee Shop, asks media people to leave if they are not here to have coffee.
A perfect contrast.
saruu. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
thank you so much for the written update love <3
it seems like a wonderful start to what i hope is an equally wonderful show!

Rivka thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
very well pictured episode.
thanks for the written update

munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: jyoti06

@Munni : Yup 1st epi na .. so a bit long without any breaks I guess .. but yes lots of symbolisms especially that last scene when both r standing in opposite direction .. the scene was so beautifully done .. Ekta surely knows how to grab eyeballs .. perfect balance of drama , emotions and symbolisms ⭐️

yeah the video without breaks was like 33 minutes Jyo ..so was thinking if they aired a 45 min episode?

yeap the parallels are a huge thing in Ekta shows, specially when it is meant to be a new beginning for someone it happens to be the end for someone else and they will be related going forward from that point,

Vikram wishes never to see that family but again Man proposes God disposes ! nothing is as planned not even for the pessimistic and extra cautious and meticulously planned Vikram

and KHNH bg music in the end took the scene a notch up ⭐️