Like seriously? -_- (Plz read)

Revelio thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Hi guys.
I was just checking out Farhan's fb page and guess what, I nearly puked. There are so many posts from na dish fans saying that they're really happy about the track and the montage, ok they have the freedom to express their views buth what depresses me is that I hardly found 2 posts from zaya fans. That was quite a shocker coz the number of ZaYa fans is so huge, are u guys msging farhan at least? I know some of u must be using ur real accounts so u might be messaging which is what I do too but I just wanna owing guys r pressuring him or not. For those of u who are confused just go check farhan's fb page, u will honestly faint. I know we guys put a lot of pressure through twitter but honestly, the only guy from twitter who can do anything abt the this track is Ankur Bhatia but from as far as i know, he doesn't even come on twitter so it's useless tweeting him. Farhan is our only option and plz ppl, post on farhan's time line if u use a fake account. It's honeatly embarrassing for me as a zaya fan to see so many posts on rehaan aaliya. It seems like zaya fans are dead. And those who r being very respectful to farhan while msging him on FB, be respectful but do not fail to show that u hate the crap that he's showing on bi right now. He needs to know that we're hating this, there's no point in being so nice and requesting, we hate this and make sure u tell him that. And if he removes u off his friends list after the msg don't sulk coz it only means he's read ur message and also understood that u hate this track. He's a stubborn man but we'll have to make him bend. We haven't got any other way. So everyone, plz plz plz just spare 2 minutes very day and bombard farhan with hate messages for this track. We don't know abt IBF (ibfindia.com) yet but plz do that as well! I don't know much abt it but from what some of u have said It's really effective so plz don't leave that ppl! And whatever you do, just remember, do not request. DEMAND. We're not idiots to sit and watch a show which shows us such crap. Get going people!

Ramya

P.S. Do not bash any character or actor on this topic plz!
Edited by ..Ramya.. - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ana_rockz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
🤢🤢
Yeh kya ho reha hai
Revelio thumbnail

Originally posted by: anaghazaya

🤢🤢

Yeh kya ho reha hai

Ikr, i can't believe it either. 🤢
madhufx9... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Ramya, jus nandish sandish thread in our itself u ll faint, I u necessarily opened it, god
What they were discussing u know...
Yeah ll do what u said
iman_harshika thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Dear sad to know!! 😭
Bt listen I cannot post on his wall unless I m nt in his frnd list!!! 😕 (he dont have fb page, its a/c ...ryt?! )
Actually I never ever added him, I ll try dis time!!
By the tym he dont accept frnd request, I ll msg him for sure!!

Bt u know I msged him in July abut some epi, no reply infact he didnt saw the msg! (Lyk wen u open, it shows if msg is seen or nt)
Ana_rockz thumbnail

Originally posted by: madhufx9...

Ramya, jus nandish sandish thread in our itself u ll faint, I u necessarily opened it, god

Yeah ll do what u said

I know madhu by mistake I opened that n literally fainted
They even posted rehaan n Aaliya pics 🤢🤢🤢
madhufx9... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anaghazaya

I know madhu by mistake I opened that n literally fainted

They even posted rehaan n Aaliya pics 🤢🤢🤢

That was intolerable, that view made me feel like.shit🤢
And they were discussing, wonder whether Aliya for rehan or not?😡
Come on hamari naughty hottie ko chod kar uss uncle 🤢 how can some think
Edited by madhufx9... - 9 years ago
Revelio thumbnail

Yeah ll do what u said

Oh my, leave it, just close it.
Ye plz do!
Ana_rockz thumbnail

That was intolerable, that view made me feel like.shit🤢
And they were discussing, wonder whether Aliya for rehan or not?😡
Come on hamari naughty hottie ko chod kar uss uncle 🤢 how can some think

how can anyone compare that buddha pillar to our handsome hunk Zain
Revelio thumbnail

Originally posted by: iman_harshika

Dear sad to know!! 😭

Bt listen I cannot post on his wall unless I m nt in his frnd list!!! 😕 (he dont have fb page, its a/c ...ryt?! )
Actually I never ever added him, I ll try dis time!!
By the tym he dont accept frnd request, I ll msg him for sure!!

Bt u know I msged him in July abut some epi, no reply infact he didnt saw the msg! (Lyk wen u open, it shows if msg is seen or nt)

Really? But I've seen a couple of zaya fans posting on his wall just to bash him, i doubt they'll be in his friend list, just try na?
Sorry yeah its not a page, it's an account only, I'm just used to saying page that's why.
Oh u have to pester him with more messages to get urself noticed, he must be getting a lot of msgs.