Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CatcherInTheRye thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
the thing which i like about Saba is that loves her chotti Ammi though her mother is alwayz there to fill her ears against Mariyam...but she loves her and cares for her happiness...:)
munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
True that, she does love her choti ammi else she wouldn't come to her Mariyam to tell that she would confess everything to her mom as she is taunting choti ammi. She is good at heart, but like any teenager she wants to enjoy a normal life style where she is allowed to hanging out with friends,, shopping, phone etc.. and the way she opted is by hiding and doing things, which I think is natural for kids of her age when there are too many restrictions on them !!
agree ...its kinda not 100%fault of her parents who are over protective...but i guess they r really narrow minded...who still differentiate among girls and boys...but sometimes they are over protective for their children...well we'll get to see more n more evry day but these younis n nasima will remain the same...kuj ni ho skta...lol
munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
more than being over protective, i think they are more conservative in thoughts and these thoughts seldom change hence we will have to see the same younis and same nasima even when Najma becomes a national player one day !!
dun know abotu younis..but Nasima wll surely change by that day when Najma will become a national player...cox Nasima knows well how to get her work done from others...as she came to mariyam n demanded for jewellery...greedy aurat...she is so clever...vese to she behaves alwayz so rudely to Mariyam but that day Mariyam became her younger sister to her...huh...i hate ppl like Nasima who js care for their own benefit