CatcherInTheRye thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
what wud hv happened to the girl..why she wud have been chased...tearing clothes n all???she was crying so severly...n m scared after watching the precap

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soapbubble thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Saba is a little rebellious but this looked serious. I think this will scare Mariam and she will become even more scared about Najma, over react and put all sorts of curbs on her - don't go out, don't talk to Naye Padosi, don't roam in the mohalla etc.
I think it will lead to her being very strict with her.
ho skta hai...but it seems that saba wud hv done something like ulti seedhi harkat...as she alwayz does out of home...without letting her parents know...but lets not judge before watching..hv started waiting for the epi from now only...lol
nicki11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
think she probably went to watch a movie and saw someone who knows her so hides and tears her clothes so lies to save herself or something similar.
nai i really dun think so...she cant stoop so low na...na this cant b the reason..well we'll get to know by tonight..:)
soapbubble thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
My god, that Saba was playacting all the time! For a phone!!! Really
omg she did that...how cud she...how a gal can stoop so low...???
munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
that was shocking, she did all that ridiculous act for a phone 🤔
before watching the episode, I was wondering what might have happened to her and was thinking on the lines of Mariyam being protective about Nazma... but this thought never crossed my mind, Saba always seemed a good and mature girl .,. but this act 🤔
na to me Saba never seemed a mature but a girl who wanna njoy /live her life happily according to her but is not able cox of her abbu's narrow mindedness so she alwayz try to do something which her parents cant bear...and never gets caught...as wearing jeans,going to movies and all...and this time too she did all this so easily cox she has grown a habit of ditching /cheating her parents...that was really shocking but Saba is used to all this i guess
munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
^^ Yes, you are right, now i remember all these incidents of telling lies to her parents and wearing jeans, going for shopping etc .. she did all that.

thanks for listing them all.,.so no wonder she put up this act for a phone and is cheating her parents once again .