Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Suvika. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Vidishaa

Monkey cap was really funny...it adds to the quirkiness of the character...

I agree... we talk about Samarth having layers... But this guy has quite a few of his own... cynical, quirky, cutting, sarcastic
Veni-Vidi-Vici thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Suvika.

Hi Radhika... Good morning..

She has that bahu / politician's wife role down to the pat in one episode including the dressing. Now the transformation would be even more worth while to watch πŸ‘πŸΌ

Traditional attire that seemed sophisticated enough...those huge diamond neckpiece that she wore on the anniversary...her mannerisms...totally wow
Veni-Vidi-Vici thumbnail

Originally posted by: Suvika.

I agree... we talk about Samarth having layers... But this guy has quite a few of his own... cynical, quirky, cutting, sarcastic

I love layers...the best thing is that both the male actors are experience and talented enough to portray those layers...they are no bumblin newbies... we can have a field day dissecting their psyche
Suvika. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Vidishaa

I love layers...the best thing is that both the male actors are experience and talented enough to portray those layers...they are no bumblin newbies... we can have a field day dissecting their psyche

Yes. And they do it naturally and effortlessly. No fumbling around. Don't want to make comparisons with other actors here but Humsafars in Sony is supposed to have a grey hero. But his eyes are not able to portray that. I just watched one episode and backed out.
Veni-Vidi-Vici thumbnail
Koi aur monkey chap pehentha toh shayad ghatiya diktha...but this guy made it look quirky...just that..a lil funny but he carried it off really well and made us understand the character of VickyπŸ‘πŸΌ
NandzLuv thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Fantastic Episode πŸ‘
saruu. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
i know love!
i absolutely loved the episode.

cannot wait for todays <3
Rayaland thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
The casting is superb by ekta hope it works onscreen loved Sonali look she is looking fab