kunakshafan26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
the world famous minkey man 🤣🤣 *renu ishtyle* 😎
today i remembered the monkey man dream sequence where mohan saves megha from prateek the monkey man and then chawanni ki ghanti bajti hai just check it out dude specially i love monu's 😳 style nd the bg music is sooo awesome i really look forward when nbt starts on rishtey enjoy the dream guys 😆😆😆

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xn_7mDHPuqI

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

akku9 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yes, the epic dream sequence of mohan bhatnahar!!!
Don't know how many times I have watched that episode 😆 😳
Mohan's action hero style entry,mohan's dialog "tumhare gar me banderya nahi hai sunder susil tikau", meghan romantic conversation & last chawani ki ganti loved each & every scene of that episode 🤣
😆
kunakshafan26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: akku9

Yes, the epic dream sequence of mohan bhatnahar!!!
Don't know how many times I have watched that episode 😆 😳
Mohan's action hero style entry,mohan's dialog "tumhare gar me banderya nahi hai sunder susil tikau", meghan romantic conversation & last chawani ki ganti loved each & every scene of that episode 🤣
😆

seriously yaar i miss it soo much 🤣😆😆
kab shuru hoga nbt rishtey par yaar ab wait nhi ho raha 😆
begumparaa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I loved the way Mohan pushed back Megha at the door (I think he said "Heroine, peechey hat" or something like that) to take on the Monkeyman. While Megha looked on with love struck eyes at her hero who had come to her rescue !
kunakshafan26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: begumparaa

I loved the way Mohan pushed back Megha at the door (I think he said "Heroine, peechey hat" or something like that) to take on the Monkeyman. While Megha looked on with love struck eyes at her hero who had come to her rescue !

yaa it was aye heroine peeche aa 😆😆 and tere ghar mein bandariya i mean biwi nhi hai sundar, susheel, tikau 🤣