soniadutta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Thanx for sharing and seems they do lots of masti too beside shooting 😊
Edited by soniadutta - 9 years ago
shahz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Lucky lucky girl!!! Thank u so much for sharing her experience with us that to in such detail I felt as if I was there myself.😛
ramita94 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
reading this put me in a good mood after everything that happened yesterday.. Harshika's tu tu main main and their friendship.
Really having a good friend is all you need.. the best thing is that in life you will love that one person who will be your partner. But friends can be many and your equation with each and every one of them is different and special.

And everything is hilarious whatever happened on the set.. man these guy relax so much and chill even when hectically shooting and we take tension and give them tension also.
saritamora8 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks zaya143 for sharing this. I was delighted to read that fan's tweet (who visited the set) which lighted my mood to know that harshika shares such good friendship because friendship is that stronger form of inter personal bond which is more stronger and sustainable than any form of relationship.

Originally posted by: ramita94

reading this put me in a good mood after everything that happened yesterday.. Harshika's tu tu main main and their friendship.

Really having a good friend is all you need.. the best thing is that in life you will love that one person who will be your partner. But friends can be many and your equation with each and every one of them is different and special.

And everything is hilarious whatever happened on the set.. man these guy relax so much and chill even when hectically shooting and we take tension and give them tension also.

Edited by saritamora8 - 9 years ago
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Lucky girl well maybe not so lucky because all her pictures are gone but at least she got to meet the cast, they all sound so sweet!
neenzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Aww.. Poor thing, i wish her phone a speedy recovery :)
The way she described HarshIka, seems like they really get along well offscreen :) i hope they stay friend after BI too