MUST READ : Fan visits BI sets ( updated )

zaya143 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Everyone Present on the Sets R Very Friendly and Half of them R Jokers ...I was Laughing All the Time..Had #Fun
And the Funniest of All is Pushkar Sir He Called Me Twitter Baba

First I met Harshad..& I was Like...I went to his Room...He was Standing in Front of me ...And our Convo '

H- Oh! kaha Se Aaye ho?
Me-Miraroad
H- Toh Miraroad se Bhaagte Bhaagte Aaye ho ?? Itna q Haaph Rahe ho

I was Literally Shivering in Front of Him
I said-I cant Believe U R Standing in Front of me &HARSH smiled
He said wait I'll change & Come

Had to Wait for 1 hour coz Pree was Getting Ready ..So I was Roaming on the Sets ...Took So many pics but Arrrghhh

And then Pree Came out of her Room ..She Is Much More Beautiful than she Looks Onscreen..& then it was time for Harsh to Shoot with BD

Then Pree Came towards me ..I gave her Teddy bear..And she Kept it So Nicely on her Bed ..She Loved it & Said its My 3rd Teddy from a Fan

Both Harsh's & Pree's BD were Present there..They R Cool!

And then It was Time for Pree's Shot ..She called me to watch the Shoot & then Pushkar Sir Started-U r a Fan?Wats ur Name?Pree Said Sadika

Edited :
I said M @Sadikaa_Zaya from Twitter & Pree Recognized me ..Pushkar Said I left Twitter coz Fans Were Irritating him (Laughs)

Guyzz Plz do not Irritate Pushkar Sir..He's Just a Director..Nothing is there in His Hands( He told the Same thing to Me)

And it was time For Pree to Shoot ...Pushkar Sir Said --Pree Ache se Shot Dena humare Twitter Baba baithe hai piche

When they All were Free Angel Pree called me & we had a Little Gupshup ..I asked her to Post Harshika Pics Atleast once a Month

Pree Said U came Alone ..Bohot guts hai yeh ladki me..I wud hav never Gone on Any Sets like that (Yes Pree M Brave )

And then V had a Photo SESSION..PREE was wearing her Lovely Green Lehenga..She brought her I-pad & was Singing a Song from Ek Villian Movie

I asked her to make an Album in Future & then She Again Smiled ..I told her abt other Fans I remembered who cannot Reach her like me

They R good Friendz..Harsh And Pree ,Pushkar and Pree..All R very Friendly

I said M very Comfortable wid U Pree..I was Scared in Front of Harsh ..Pree-Woh Hai hi itne Darawne(laughs) and then V went Upstairs to...

Rehaliya's Room ..Harsh was Applying Glycerine ..and Said Dekho Aapki Aaliya kitna Rulati hai mujhe and Pree's Expression was 😆
Nandish Sir was Sittin on the Couch
I said Hello Sir& he Smiled
Pree called me Close 2 her
& then Harsh Said Do U want to take a pic wid us?

I knoded ..Harsh- Ha bol rahi ho ya na Bol rahi ho??
Pree- Arey Sadika itna Daro mat

Harsh has Brown Eyes And Pree she is Much more Fair then She Looks Onscreen ..Thankss to that Setting wala For Bad Editing

Cr : sadikaa_zaya

U can chk her twitter handle . Her mobile got wet in the rain and hence she lost all the pics ..
Edited by zaya143 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iman_harshika thumbnail
Wowww nice !! Lucky gal!! 😊😳
Lol harshu's comment...😆
So basically I think dey use both BD n real actors at same tym!! So means BD for back scenes n close scenes by demselves!!

Well sad for pics!! 😕
Anyways nice to know dey r friendly plus jokers as well!!! 😆
I hope pushkar sir nay khuch positive vibes diye hoon story kay liye!!

TFS !! 😊
Ana_rockz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Really lucky girl!!!
I envy her seriously
SabrinaMalik thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
She's so lucky and so unlucky at the same time!

She met HarshIka, talked to them and visited BI sets!

But she lost all pictures she clicked.

Shit man!

SabrinaMalik thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you so much for this.

This is so cute!
-Sud- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wow so nice to read this
Yes, ur really very lucky to get this opportunity :)

Awesome !
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Wow great. ...I m so happy for that girl...!!!
If I ever go to BI sets something different will happen as I will shiver and faint seeing Pree while Harsh will become good bro of mine.

Kaash I lived in Mumbai dammit :( :(
_RockingGirl_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wow love to read this
Lucky girl
Tfs
iman_harshika thumbnail
Lol pree comment abut harshu...hai yeh dawraena!! 😆🤣
And harshu *aapki aliya rulati bohat hai* 😆 zain miyan u did the same wen T was given to aliya!! 😉

On side note: so happy to know dey r gr8 frnds all together n looks so sweet ...hatshika asking if u want to take pic or nt!! 😳 dey know hw badly v love dem!!

I want to see harshika pic n rest pics as well!! 😕
katmaan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
This is so so so cute...and thanks for sharing ...and I hope I can go soon on the sets...of beintehAa ...and meet all of them ...hope very even though I stay in Mumbai ...haven't met them...hope I meet them soon