Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sneha.Love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Duska❤️, my dear Ahila...as Seetha would said...Love all your siggies 👏⭐️

Congratulation on color change, dear...🥳

The love for Pratyusha and SY took you to the new color, a color of love...so adequate to the emotion that is present in all beautiful creations that you create 👏👏👏...Rock on toward the next color
, duso
⭐️
Sneha.Love thumbnail
riya_ss9

Thanks Di for this, when I read this , I just logged off, I needed time to compose myself.
I still remember Seetha telling me that it is actors who make characters, just like different individuals portray parenthood differently. But still she never bashed anyone , just admitted to herself the truth and admired the talented.

Glad you like it, my sweet Didi...😊

Seetha wrote always and everywhere, a beautiful words for a actress she loved and adored...she allways fight for Pratyusha's right to be acknowledge for an amazing character of Anandi she created, and all of us loved. For Seetha it was all more difficult, because she came to that forum when all of us already left, so she was outnumbered and attacked severely several times, not knowing why...but she never back up, always stayed strong, and always, with a smile on her lips (in her words) praised and
glorified Pratyusha Banerjee an actress, and Anandi and Saagarika, the characters she played. Those characters and Prats inspired Seetha to wrote so many beautiful write ups, essays, OS/SS...that all of us enjoyed to read.

cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
riya_ss9

Thanks Di for this, when I read this , I just logged off, I needed time to compose myself.
I still remember Seetha telling me that it is actors who make characters, just like different individuals portray parenthood differently. But still she never bashed anyone , just admitted to herself the truth and admired the talented.

Glad you like it, my sweet Didi...😊

Seetha wrote always and everywhere, a beautiful words for a actress she loved and adored...she allways fight for Pratyusha's right to be acknowledge for an amazing character of Anandi she created, and all of us loved. For Seetha it was all more difficult, because she came to that forum when all of us already left, so she was outnumbered and attacked severely several times, not knowing why...but she never back up, always stayed strong, and always, with a smile on her lips (in her words) praised and
glorified Pratyusha Banerjee an actress, and Anandi and Saagarika, the characters she played. Those characters and Prats inspired Seetha to wrote so many beautiful write ups, essays, OS/SS...that all of us enjoyed to read.

So true Branka, I witnessed her grief(She PM'ed me, but will not share here) when some of the members did personal comments forgetting that like them she also has right to admire and appreciate an actress who was a muse to her and near to her heart. Everybody in this world agree to this proverb that "Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder" which is different to the individual choice, but as humans we should respect and Criticize(that too within certain parameters). But should not go to an extent that at a certain point we stop feeling for that person any more. Because who knows next moment we won't be alive to admire or criticize.

I am happy that Seetha faced all the attacks with a smile and tried to put her POV in a matured and dignified manner. Now it is upto the individual how they take it, but she emerged a bright and shinning star and alongwith her our Pratsi also shines.

LiliWorld thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ppp333

riya_ss9

So true Branka, I witnessed her grief(She PM'ed me, but will not share here) when some of the members did personal comments forgetting that like them she also has right to admire and appreciate an actress who was a muse to her and near to her heart. Everybody in this world agree to this proverb that "Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder" which is different to the individual choice, but as humans we should respect and Criticize(that too within certain parameters). But should not go to an extent that at a certain point we stop feeling for that person any more. Because who knows next moment we won't be alive to admire or criticize.

I am happy that Seetha faced all the attacks with a smile and tried to put her POV in a matured and dignified manner. Now it is upto the individual how they take it, but she emerged a bright and shinning star and alongwith her our Pratsi also shines.

Seetha had class...
ahilajkula thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: loveansh

Duska❤️, my dear Ahila...as Seetha would said...Love all your siggies 👏⭐️

Congratulation on color change, dear...🥳

The love for Pratyusha and SY took you to the new color, a color of love...so adequate to the emotion that is present in all beautiful creations that you create 👏👏👏...Rock on toward the next color
, duso
⭐️

Thank you dear my ❤️Branka❤️. Thank you, but I am very sad ... The thought that are ❤️Seetha❤️ will not come back, squeezing my throat, and my eyes are always full of tears ...

ahilajkula thumbnail

Word Count: 0

ahilajkula thumbnail

Word Count: 0

Sneha.Love thumbnail

Hello Riyu, my sweetie, you are always running ahead of me Dogs avatars