Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Pratyusha one of your ardent Fan Seetha is no more but her blessings are always with you. Stay blessed girl. She will be there with you in all your happiness and success.
ahilajkula thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

We love you, our the Empress of Words,our Sweetha ...

cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Pratyusha Banerjee is displaying her exemplory action skills again. Loving her even more.
Kety76 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Word Count: 0

Kety76 thumbnail

riya_ss9 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
inspirational, motivational, life, life lesson, happiness, dreams, positive thinking, personal growth Quotes
Good Morning All.
riya_ss9 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Kets 🤗 Thanks for the lovely caps dear.
Kety76 thumbnail

Originally posted by: riya_ss9

Kets 🤗 Thanks for the lovely caps dear.

Kety76 thumbnail

Sneha.Love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
We all know how much Seetha loved Prats and all her roles, but Anandi always had a special place in her heart. So here are some of her posts about this great actress that Seetha loved ❤️

i admire ...adore Anandi and Pratyusha the most ...I simply worship her !!

She is an ideal character for me and A Diva !

Whenever i watched her action ...always feel that she is the epitome of the talent !

What a beauty and what a way of emoting the feelings in different situations !

That inherent angelical glow is intact---

Posted: 19 June 2013 at 4:40am | IP Logged
What a great news!!!Longing to see her natural , beautiful Action. She possess the classic look of Suchitra Sen and Meenakumari, real beauty like Aishwarya. I have a fond feeling, that she is a PRECIOUS baby for me...like a... just blossomed delicate flower. I pray God to take good care of her talent.

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 2:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SEETHAK

👏 Really she is the queen of expressions!👏 We lost a Gem...an Amulet...a Talisman. With her exit BV lost every thing and we the viewers lost interest in this serial. I feel we are the biggest losers. She was never bogged by the expectations of her character and instead proud to be associated with a social message .. social cause.! She expressed it in one of her interviews. Her presence influenced other actors' action abilities and ...in total a great performance by all. Now including the writer lost interest... confused about the storyline. The result we are all watching!!!!!!!

Posted: 05 October 2013 at 1:14am | IP Logged

Some may not agree with me ...but for me she is as great as::

Meena Kumari::she was famous for emoting the intense feelings with eyes effectively...-Handling the complex situations effortlessly...with ease ... She always oozed soft demeanor and humble confidence. Pratyusha is as commendable as the Legendary Meenakumari...in this aspect. I think her facial features resembles her to some extent !

Suchitra Sen :--- She is famous for showing subtle and fiercest...romantic and matured...feelings ...instantaneously...and have a rare quality of changing expressions at ease...at no time even the camera will fumble to catch those feelings at that speed !! Suchitra mostly exhibited grit and determination through the characters she portrayed, sometimes tending to be overly confident! Admirably this pretty girl is as talented as Suchitra !! And -I sometimes feel that as if I am watching her as a teenage girl...because surprisingly she resembles Suchitra too!??

Posted: 05 October 2013 at 7:15am | IP Logged

My strong feeling is that ...on so many occasions ...beyond the expectations of the d/p... or even of the writer... on her own she gave a new dimension to the character ... the way she carried herself through out. For eg., on one occasion... fully bloomed mehandi on her hands... the thick red crimson color reflecting in her dreamy eyes ..gleaming with love for Shiv...fondly swinging the beaded-anklets [payal] ...looking into new horizons... she says Rang poora chadgaya...Gulli!! with a soft..sweet cooing of a Koel.. taking care that her love for Shiv is not explicitly obvious to that little girl! She coaxes Shiv not to reveal their love-- intimate feelings... secrets ... in front of Gulli...who holds the mobile for Anandi . That level of action is rarest of the rare !!...

Posted: 07 October 2013 at 9:10pm | IP Logged

To insure the adoration on Pratyusha for any length of time...faith is not enough , proper base is needed as well ! Personal adoration and moral admiration ..that is hard to find, but here it is in abundance...for her !

She is not amidst anonymous love of strangers...she should be in safe hearts...and great fans ,who follow the proper channel to express their admiration !

Posted: 18 October 2013 at 8:09am | IP Logged

We love our Pratyusha... as a modest ,hard working, and a brainy girl...with sensible approach towards Anandis' character ! when it comes to developing character strength, she did it with aplomb in demanding situations.. which were aplenty earlier ! Compassionate actress ... with commendable acting skills!

There is a natural aristocracy and a rustic beauty in her . There is a plethora of talent ...a unique personal and interpersonal skills ,... as an actress she displayed it in different occasions!

No other actress can or ever will compare herself with our highly talented Pratyusha

Credit for siggy: Malika

Posted: 02 January 2014 at 1:33am | IP Logged
She is famous for showing subtle and fiercest...romantic and matured...feelings ...instantaneously...and have a rare quality of changing expressions at ease...at no time !!!

Even the camera will fumble to catch those feelings at that speed !!

Pratyusha mostly exhibited grit and determination through the character she portrayed, sometimes tending to be overly confident!

Admirably this pretty girl is very talented !!

Since so many years I am trying to see...to catch the exact moment of ...the first twinkling ...shiny flicker of the stars, the tender unfolding of the petals of a flower ...the first flashy ray of the sun to warm up the earth ...

The first sparkle of the moon light on the full bloomed floral garden ...the real shape of the breeze , the beauty of the fragrance...the first gush ...the first crush of a cascade of a water fall, and the real starting point of the love ...yet to know ...still trying ...do you know ?... Do you know ..

If yes ...please reveal ...make me realize ...what is that ? What is that ??!! Is it not this ?The Heavenly Bliss ?!!--- The sweet smile of the enchantress called Pratyusha ?!

PRATYUSHA ...Beauty Personified !

You are beauty personified...attractive and dignified ..

Like a rare species of an exotic flower ... One of a kind and unique!

You possess soothing traits that give peace and pleasure to our senses

A natural beauty without any synthetic pretensions!

A heart of gold which enhances the value of every person around you

You possess talent and grace , who knows your rightful place ..

Your words are like musical melodies...

Your smiles are like mist-filled mornings with warm sun rays ..

Your every move reminds a dancing peacock's charming steps ..

How wonderful it is to see angelic beauty in an eternal frame! .

Always greeting every one you meet with warmth ,

With a nod of your head and a smile on your face.

Lucky we are, to have come across you, though not face to face!

But have visual treat with your acting talent's festive feast !

A big fun of Pratyusha Banerjee left us 😒, but both forums of the shows where Prats is, or was, acting as a lead, are full of Seetha's beautiful comments in which she praised a girl that she loved and admired so much...Love you Seetha❤️...Miss you a lot.😭

Credit for all other siggies: Bikica ❤️

Credit for siggy with Pratyusha in our heart: Duska
❤️