Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VerboseG thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Seetha, I think there is a poet's/author's gallery on IF... you must write there 😊
cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Why?? 😲
Nayana in the morning when I read your post I was in a hurry to go out so just wrote the above comments. Now after reading all the discussion I think I have done correct one by not commenting on the article, It is no worth my time, even though Pratyusha was tagged there, even though if we comment on that article her rank will increase.

One thing we all and everyone who peep in here should remember that as long as the other show is on air or off air Pratyusha's name will be mentioned in some way or the other, whether somebody like it or not. She has done an outstanding job as Anandi. It has already encrypted in the history. (Now this sentence I am going to post there shall I?)

Aisye hazaroon artcle's Pratyusha ke kirdar our uske kabiliyat par kurban(I dedicate this type of articles to Pratyusha's character and her ability to portray the same). The other show's Ph and some people filled with negativity cannot see it. And I don't expect them to see.
Sarica thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Edited by Sarica - 9 years ago
LiliWorld thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Why?? 😲
Nayana in the morning when I read your post I was in a hurry to go out so just wrote the above comments. Now after reading all the discussion I think I have done correct one by not commenting on the article, It is no worth my time, even though Pratyusha was tagged there, even though if we comment on that article her rank will increase.

One thing we all and everyone who peep in here should remember that as long as the other show is on air or off air Pratyusha's name will be mentioned in some way or the other, whether somebody like it or not. She has done an outstanding job as Anandi. It has already encrypted in the history. (Now this sentence I am going to post there shall I?)

Aisye hazaroon artcle's Pratyusha ke kirdar our uske kabiliyat par kurban(I dedicate this type of articles to Pratyusha's character and her ability to portray the same). The other show's Ph and some people filled with negativity cannot see it. And I don't expect them to see.

the little increase in her rating from one article... but a drop in a bucket... not promoting undeserving... worth it...

Edited by LiliWorld - 9 years ago
Sarica thumbnail
Sarica thumbnail
Sneha.Love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: seetha74

These are the words come to my mind when I watched Prats creation by you ..you again inspired me to write this !--🤗

Beautiful eyes, beautiful face,
I'm eager to talk to your smile !
You're the tender flower I must watch
No matter what I say ..it only means you !

You're the beauty personified ,,
The darling daughter of my eyes,
Rolling through exultant air,
Alone in pristine skies, as a moon !

I would take you for my own imagination !
Could I but have your wings, fly high
Could I but go where night begins..
And frozen sunlight sings there in the Horizon !

There ...there I can see your smile all the way !

seetha

Dedicated to my Prats and her creator Branka with love !

Seetha, my sweet poetess ❤️ thank you for this beautiful poem, that was inspired by Prats...by those beautiful eyes and that sweet smile, her tender beauty and romantic features...she always managed to inspire people to create magnificent creations, being that siggies, avis, VMs, or OS/SS/FF, imagination of so many awesome people was always flying high when Prats was around...
Thank you once again for posting this beautiful poem.

Love it graphics Thank you comment gifs

https://i.imgur.com/jjf8RPv.png

Good Night, with smiling Pratsi 😊 ⭐️

https://i.imgur.com/ISjIRAZ.png
Bikica_Biki thumbnail
Good evening / Good morning to everyone🤗
I come late, I'm very busy private.😳

Saagarika❤️
Bikica_Biki thumbnail
My darling Branka❤️ So wonderful 👏 Love it
I also love the combination of flowers, Prats is my absolutely favorite flower.😳
Love ya ,my darling🤗
Bikica_Biki thumbnail

Originally posted by: loveansh

I really loved that scene where Sags was mending that sari. Prats was so beautiful.⭐️
Loved her expressions, so I made a collage out of it.
😃

Lovely❤️ collage ,my darling Branka❤️
Prats. i❤️n minute, a million expressions,😳 fascinating.❤️