Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Let's visit the BI past again for some ZAYA love...

This episode is my personal fav...watched it again and again and again...god knows how many times...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Really loved it a lot...full on ZAYA, full on HARSHIKA...

The first scene was the MAN MAST MAGAN part...I loved the song only after watching it in BI..must say that was a beautiful scene with BESHARAM ZAIN...๐Ÿ˜†

Later on the beginning of KAAN PAKADKE SORRY scene...AWWW...that scen was CUTENESS OVERLOADED...๐Ÿ˜ณ

Then we had the earring shopping scene...just look at the way ZAIN stares at ALIYA...Seriously DAMN CUTE...๐Ÿ˜ณ

And finally the episode ended with ZAYA famous tie scene...ZAIN all lost in his wife's beauty ALIYA trying to help him out...and again BG was MAN MAST MAGAN...๐Ÿ˜ณโค๏ธ

Personally I think that song was made for ZAYA...they nailed it beautifully...though the same cannot be said during the MATH performance...๐Ÿ˜•

The episodes then were loaded with CUTENESS, SWEETNESS and ZAYA...ya we had BEEDI BAI but she was way tolerable than the current torture...

This was one of the reasons which made me fall for BI...ZAYA and their AWENESS...never ends...

I thought to post a moment and posted the whole episode...

Really worth watching them...

MISSION...
Jo bhi hai wahi...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_RockingGirl_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I was watching this few days ago
My favourite episode
Zaya was so cute in this
Btw amazing post ๐Ÿ‘
Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
It was one of my favourite episodes as well personally and you are right it was full of Zaya/Harshika and just outstanding๐Ÿ‘
Great post and I also heard man mast magan for 1st time and then started liking it.
TheShySoul12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
You know what after this epi this song automatically joined into my playlist ..when ever i hear/watch this song all i remember is ZaYa..and these beautiful scenes..gwad those days were so good ..now even beedhi bai seems better than this dark tunnel ..!!! ๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿ˜ต
Uniquely...me thumbnail

Originally posted by: cuteangel107

I was watching this few days ago
My favourite episode
Zaya was so cute in this
Btw amazing post ๐Ÿ‘

Mine too...first episode to be downloaded actually๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Thanks...
Uniquely...me thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priyakna

It was one of my favourite episodes as well personally and you are right it was full of Zaya/Harshika and just outstanding๐Ÿ‘

Great post and I also heard man mast magan for 1st time and then started liking it.

Same here...seriously those days full on ZAYANTIC...๐Ÿ˜ƒ...and the song just awesome
Ana_rockz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I watched that episode just today
I love that episode
Zaya were soo cute in that one
Harahika did a bang on performance
It makes me emotional seeing d old bi
I want those days back so badly I don't know when we will get those days back
Uniquely...me thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Renu...

You know what after this epi this song automatically joined into my playlist ..when ever i hear/watch this song all i remember is ZaYa..and these beautiful scenes..gwad those days were so good ..now even beedhi bai seems better than this dark tunnel ..!!! ๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿ˜ต

Same here I just watch the song part many times when I get bored and go awww...look at their cuteness...๐Ÿ˜ณ

Those days seriously the best...๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Bsvalentna thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Love dis episode full on lovely zaya moments
missed ma old zaya...dying to c zaya reunion but thr purity vl not b same as bfor ๐Ÿ˜ญ

well done ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Michmichi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Earring shopping scene was so nice โค๏ธ