SBS-Aaliya at Rehan's house

manny136 thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
They showed Aliya coming to rehans house outside the kids n grumpy are there n the kids hug her n grumpy blesses her but aliya looks sad n upset, even the voiceover says she isnt happy and VO says kids aliya is only there temporarily lol. Pree talks about how her parents were being harassed n zain attacked n aliya succumbed to the pressure of HN so tht she can go back to zain. separately Nandish talks about how this will effect the kids no matter what coz they are already attached to her whether this was a planned wedding or not but the circumstances were as such tht if he didnt marry her there would have been a problem. SBS said aliya new hubby isnt Shareef lol and zain now knows he is up to something lol n soon zain will reveal his truth when he will refuse to give her divorce our hero zain will come into form n will save his heroine from this villain lol SBS also said we wont wish her a good married life lol but wish her luck coz she will have to deal with a lot of twists n turns lol

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

madhufx9... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
These zabir😡, I think they completely forgot they had a mom named Rida, irritating fools🤢
Grumpy blessing her, 🤢, aliya should have slapped him at that moment itself😡
Thanks for written update
Edited by madhufx9... - 9 years ago
-Jharna- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Please CVs make Rehan negative! I really want it to be a slap on ShaLam's face!
Tfs btw :)
Edited by jjnn - 9 years ago
Ashis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Tfs..I love ths media nw atleast thy dn't lie to us lk sum ppl 😡
N even we dn't wish aliya a happy married lf cuz we want her to get free frm ths asap
Nandish I think has sumwhere gave the hint abt the future story as kids r going to come in the way of rehan n aliya talaaq n cuz of them rehan refuse to divorce aliya is ths sumthing new tunnel king🤔
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
The kids hugged her but she was thinking go Zain nd standing.
SBS said he will nt give T easily Zain will reveal his truth nd take Aalia .

Shalam should know who is Best Zain or pillar.

Hope next week this track should get over.
madhufx9... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Baingan

The kids hugged her but she was thinking go Zain nd standing.

SBS said he will nt give T easily Zain will reveal his truth nd take Aalia .

Shalam should know who is Best Zain or pillar.

Hope next week this track should get over.

Jyothi do u think in next week track ll complete, I have no hope

Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
TFS :)
I'm actually happy what has been said by sbs/sbb
Spillthetea thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I wish rehan is negative and shalam beg zain to save aliya and they rub their nose on his feet asking for forgiveness😆😡
-bonbon- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I seriously want Rehan to turn negative. ShaLam deserve it. They always want Aliya to be the person who THEY think is right for her, which is understandable, but only to an extent. Is her sadness not evident enough to them? They're pushing her into a world where she doesn't want to be because they think they know what is best for her. Maybe, if they listened to what ZaYa had to say, maybe if everyone listened to what ZaYa's love had to say, things wouldn't be so complicated. I feel so sorry for this couple and the pain they've had to endure. And poor Aliya, she's going to constantly be surrounded by the kids who call the man she loves a "monster." I feel so bad for her. I find it so frustrating and upsetting that everyone but Zain and Aliya are trying to plot and plan out ZaYa's future. It's like, it's not your life... will you just leave them alone?!

Anyway, thanks for sharing :)
Edited by -bonbon- - 9 years ago
zaya20 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
tfs, pillu give same expression so he is positive or negative doesnt matter,i cant stand this man n his pille,but i am waiting for the day when he turn negative n then zain going to beat him black n blue.