Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
No matter what Aaliya will belong to Zain and he will always be at her back to protect her from all evils he is aware off ;)
mishbir_7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
more than farhan n everyone I trust his sbb n sbs ppl men atlst they tld us da truth 3 months back v were da bewakoof ppl not 2 belv n bashed them so ya as per their say zain will get bck his aaliya I wnt thm to get bck n thn find out whtevr the truth is regrdng zarina rehaan whtevr just bcs to run da drama long no need to create or stretch this track
thr r sooo many shows still runs without couple being sepertd Im nt comprng bt diya aur,yeh rishta etc thz shows may b boring less romanc bt still the writers know to satisfy thz type viewng audience thy nevr let them down us being youth wht did v get in return n beintehaa teaching us halala nika fr an extnt ryt bt to such an extent tht also at 11 so writers bettr know tht
ViTharvforever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Lol now mahaan khan will becum d hero๐Ÿ‘fantastic๐Ÿ˜ก
madhufx9... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priyakna

No matter what Aaliya will belong to Zain and he will always be at her back to protect her from all evils he is aware off ;)

Priya i.wrote something on grumpy in tanya's Game os ,ryead it, after sbb๐Ÿ˜† I was boiling with anger
My frustration ulti
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Harshika4Life

yh jyoti it willl 4 sure zaya will be tgther otherwise farhan can go in the bawadi..

Next week or next to next dey will reunite.
We want ZaYa to unite by next week.This thursday also TRP will be low.So he has to do something this week so dat TRP will increase..
bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Ever since the halala track has started the rating of the show has nose dived...
The viewers as well as media have made their dislike about the current track obvious quite vociferously...

Now if CVs are planning to turn Zain into a fool thereby justifying Rehaan Khan as a lead, then sorry to say... It won't work... How long will they play will the sentiments of loysl BI fans, for whom BI means nothing but Zaya and their story??? How long will they keep experimenting with such regressive track??? How long will they keep showing that evil (make that Suri) wins over good perpetually??? That would simply mean driving away even those viewers who are still clinging to the show with last vestiges of hope of Zaya's reunion and the purity of love winning over constant conniving and scheming...

Too much damage has already been done... If something good doesn't come in soon to salvage the show, only Farhan, his CVs and some die hard pillu fans will be left to watch the show...
Edited by bashful_moon - 9 years ago
meditation thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I am sure Rehaan will divorce Aaliya but only after
1) Zain has lost his sanity
2)Aliya has proven to be a good Ammi to the brats
3)Shabana & Ghulam have vowed to die only after they see the face of their Grandchild
4)Surraiya has found a jr witch to marry Zain.
5) Viewers have lost their marbles
But hussshhh ! Don't give thes brilliant ideas to the cvs let them follow the intelligent path of making Rehaan into a demi God let him divorce Aaliya and let us be happy.๐Ÿ‘
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: meditation

I am sure Rehaan will divorce Aaliya but only after
1) Zain has lost his sanity
2)Aliya has proven to be a good Ammi to the brats
3)Shabana & Ghulam have vowed to die only after they see the face of their Grandchild
4)Surraiya has found a jr witch to marry Zain.
5) Viewers have lost their marbles
But hussshhh ! Don't give thes brilliant ideas to the cvs let them follow the intelligent path of making Rehaan into a demi God let him divorce Aaliya and let us be happy.๐Ÿ‘

๐Ÿ˜†
AWESOME REPLY YAAR...๐Ÿ‘...

Let's wait and watch when the tunnel actually fills up with light...I say when the negativity rests in BAWDI...
meditation thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sorry don't know how this got posted twice !