Beintehaa: Will Rehaan divorce Aaliya?

Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

As Bilal was missing on his wedding day, Rehaan decided to marry Aliya instead

Previously we had reported that Rehaan (Nandish Sandhu) got Bilal (Neil Motwani)kidnapped as he is aware of Zarina (Kamya Punjabi) and Bilal's ill intentions. He didn't want Aaliya (Preetika Rao) and Zain (Harshad Arora) to fall in their trap. To save them from the misery Rehaan decided to marry Aaliya in Bilal's place. However, Zain who isn't aware of Rehaan's good intentions thinks that the lawyer is in love with Aaliya.

Meanwhile, Surraiya (Suchitra Pillai) is very happy that Rehaan got married to Aaliya. She will now plan her strategies as such that the lawyer wouldn't be able to divorce Aaliya. In tonight's episode, Zain will reveal to Aaliya that it is Rehaan who got Bilal kidnapped as he wanted to marry her. A shocked Aaliya will refuse to believe Zain.

Will Aaliya trust Zain? Will Rehaan divorce Aaliya in the future?

BOLLYWOOD LIFE ARTICLE...

Great!!!! REHAN BECOMES MAHAAN...😕...it is really confusing to predict REHAN in the show...DAMN IT

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_RockingGirl_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
What to say now
This suraiya and pillar 😡
Want my zaya back
Enough of torture
Arnisha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
suri will never succeed zaya will be tgther jus be calm i hope a smthing gud happns.
_RockingGirl_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Cv want to show Zain in bad light and Pillar in mahaan andaaz 😡
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Today in SBSdey showed Aalia nd Pillar standing outside house.2 .monsters d grumpy comes mosters hugs er she will nt say anything to dem she will stand with quaran in her hand thinking of Zain
IV she says Pople were hrassing Zain nd he parents so she decided to do HN to go back to Zain.
Pillar says His kids r fond of her but dey don't know she will be here only for sometime.
Reporter says He will nt give T easily to Aalia , Zain will find his truth nd he will take Aalia from him.
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Baingan

Today in SBSdey showed Aalia nd Pillar standing outside house.2 .monsters d grumpy comes mosters hugs er she will nt say anything to dem she will stand with quaran in her hand thinking of Zain

IV she says Pople were hrassing Zain nd he parents so she decided to do HN to go back to Zain.
Pillar says His kids r fond of her but dey don't know she will be here only for sometime.
Reporter says He will nt give T easily to Aalia , Zain will find his truth nd he will take Aalia from him.

TFS...

It is really sad to see BI being promoted for this..😡
Arnisha thumbnail
jus chill guyz for god sake i knw pple are fustrated bt plzzz
Arnisha thumbnail

Originally posted by: Baingan

zain will def get aliya back this is their test n every love story has this right pple need to chilll we all knw tht zaya will gt back i jus hope nt at the end hope they gt bk in a couple of weeks im staying calm...
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Harshika4Life

zain will def get aliya back this is their test n every love story has this right pple need to chilll we all knw tht zaya will gt back i jus hope nt at the end hope they gt bk in a couple of weeks im staying calm...

Hopefully dis track should get over by next week.
Arnisha thumbnail
yh jyoti it willl 4 sure zaya will be tgther otherwise farhan can go in the bawadi..