EK :ADHY is not about extra marital affairs

EkPahelii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Ekta Kapoor: Ajeeb Dastaan Hai Yeh is not about extra marital affairs

Ekta Kapoor: Ajeeb Dastaan Hai Yeh is not about extra marital affairs

The Czarina of Indian television adamantly claims that her new show is not about pati, patni aur woh

Life Ok today launched the new Balaji Telefilms show - Ajeeb Dastaan Hai Yehfeaturing Sonali Bendre, Apurva Agnihotri and Harsh Chhaya in lead roles. A few days ago the first promo of the show had gone viral and people lapped it up with absolute exuberance. It seemed real, people were acting their age and there was new spark that we especially liked. It featured Apurva and Sonali working together in a coffee shop.

Now the promo gave a feel that the show will be based on the romance between a boss and employee. However, the plot we heard a few days later narrated a story ofSonali being married to a politician, who goes out of the picture for some reason and how the protagonist moves on in life. Now this obviously made us wonder if Ekta is showcasing a story based on the controversial topic of extra marital affairs. When queried about this, the soap queen vehemently claims, "My show is not about extra marital affairs. It talks about a woman's financial independence and her journey. It's about her standing up on her feet. I think bold is controversial. It will be interesting and emotional as well. They (Sonali and Apurva's characters) support each other, have anti-chemistry and become friends eventually."

"We are not getting into extra marital affairs in this one," confirmed Apurva Agnihotri. Well the message is loud and clear. Guess we will eventually find out the whole truth when the show starts

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Suvika. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
TFS Aani...

Well.. EMA or not.. concept is really interesting.

And number of episodes decided ahead I see. Good. Good.
Edited by Suvika. - 10 years ago
Veni-Vidi-Vici thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
The story seems interesting...a woman decides to leave a cheating husband behind and make a life for her own...ending a bad mariage and then finding a new love won't come under EMA...
Suvika. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vidishaa

The story seems interesting...a woman decides to leave a cheating husband behind and make a life for her own...ending a bad mariage and then finding a new love won't come under EMA...

Not to mention the shift from anti chemistry to chemistry between Shobha and Vikram. (thats Apoorva's name... right??)

Has Harsh entered BV yet Vidisha??
Veni-Vidi-Vici thumbnail

Originally posted by: Suvika.

Not to mention the shift from anti chemistry to chemistry between Shobha and Vikram. (thats Apoorva's name... right??)

Has Harsh entered BV yet Vidisha??

he has...but I haven't dared to watched...what if the scenes look crappy..you know that I love him..can't bear if the role turns out to be sub-standard
Suvika. thumbnail

he has...but I haven't dared to watched...what if the scenes look crappy..you know that I love him..can't bear if the role turns out to be sub-standard

🤣 ... ruko.. dekhke batati hoon.
Veni-Vidi-Vici thumbnail

🤣 ... ruko.. dekhke batati hoon.

Sure...you aren't a Harsh Deewani like me..you will have the heart to bear any tragedy that might befall 😆
Suvika. thumbnail

All I can say is your decision not to watch was a good one. He should fire the make up man buddy. His face looks... I don't know... he doesn't look like Harsh Chayya. 😕 I think they are trying to make him look younger

Word Count: 0

Veni-Vidi-Vici thumbnail

I knew it..lover's instinct..🤣.kuch toh gadbad hogi hi...

Suvika. thumbnail

Lover's instinct 😆... and you say you are not heartless when it comes to SK... You had the same instinct for him too. 🤣