1000/10...yeyeyeyeye..m dead

CatcherInTheRye thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Ohk i'll give 7/10 for Najma watching Sanya and Imran staring her happily and Younis coming n yelling at Najma .

10/10 for Imran telling Younis to not to scold the girl infront of all and Younis asking aap kaun??😆Imran telling ghar ka mamla ghr mein hi rehna chahiye😃

7/10 for Younis and Nnasima taunting both the mother n dau

5/10 for Najma as Charlie...that seemed a bit OTT to me😕

1000/10😆for my Imu's smile...awww...m dead after that☺️

plz share yor views
thankiu😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Allbut1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: BabbaR_SheR

LOL agreed! Imran's smile at the end was literally the best thing! It was the first time we saw him smile fully and it looked absolutely beautiful on him!

As for the rest of the episode, loved the Imran/Najma moments, I love how he's starting to stand up for her a little, and I can't wait for the day when he actually has a reply for Younis when he asks "aap kaun"!

Originally posted by: Allbut1

LOL agreed! Imran's smile at the end was literally the best thing! It was the first time we saw him smile fully and it looked absolutely beautiful on him! ....thats y m dead😆..thats the most amazing thing happened in the show till date...awww...million dollar smile that was😃...he smiled before too but with his own daughter ...but for mariam n najma this was the first one...m not looking forward for more yet😭😭cox of promo😭😭

As for the rest of the episode, loved the Imran/Najma moments, I love how he's starting to stand up for her a little, and I can't wait for the day when he actually has a reply for Younis when he asks "aap kaun"!

@purple...same here😆😆...n i wanna listen...mein Najma ka aabu aur aap kaun???😆😆
soapbubble thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Haha!
That would be great!

Aap kaun?
Hum Najma ke Abbu. Aap kaun?
sidholic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BabbaR_SheR

Ohk i'll give 7/10 for Najma watching Sanya and Imran staring her happily and Younis coming n yelling at Najma .

10/10 for Imran telling Younis to not to scold the girl infront of all and Younis asking aap kaun??😆Imran telling ghar ka mamla ghr mein hi rehna chahiye😃

7/10 for Younis and Nnasima taunting both the mother n dau

5/10 for Najma as Charlie...that seemed a bit OTT to me😕

plz share yor views
thankiu😳

Hayee...me 2 luved his smile a lot means a lot😳
Can some1 make an avi on tht plz plz plz...(A huimble request😛)
N tht 1 whr younis asks imran 'Aap kaun?'N w just imagining whn he will say am her abbu...ufff thinking too much😆
sidholic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Allbut1

LOL agreed! Imran's smile at the end was literally the best thing! It was the first time we saw him smile fully and it looked absolutely beautiful on him!

Am totally with u 😛
Ufff his smile😳😳

Originally posted by: soapbubble

Haha!

That would be great!

Aap kaun?
Hum Najma ke Abbu. Aap kaun?

😆😆m desperately waiting for this to happen😆huh tb pta chlega younis mia ko...how to talk like that to naye padosi😆

Originally posted by: cuteangelasya

Hayee...me 2 luved his smile a lot means a lot😳
Can some1 make an avi on tht plz plz plz...(A huimble request😛)
N tht 1 whr younis asks imran 'Aap kaun?'N w just imagining whn he will say am her abbu...ufff thinking too much😆

rofl...u r asking for avi...n m js asking for a single pic of that scene where he was filling the forms ...one with glasses...haye...thats ufff...for me😉
abbu i love u🤣
😆blush this much😆