Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zainedil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: neenzz

Wow, i never really got everyone's obsession with rajeev khandelwal, pretty much every girl i know had been crazy about him at one point or the other, i liked the actor, also his character sujal was good, but never really got obsessed, maybe because i was too seedhi a bachi, then i grew up and became too terhiπŸ˜›
But hey, welcome to the forum 😊

Thank you for the warm welcome, yes sujal was one hell of a character, it's so silly, the time Rajeev took his shirt off he just did it once , we all went gaga on him. I still love n respect him a lot for his acting quiet subdued. I haven't liked anyone till now except srk for 20 years, Rajeev for 8 n now Zain. Quiet surprised at the ease with which he goes shirtless, n he is too good for a newcomer. Love the way he looks intensely in any scenes. He dosent need to speak only his eyes do the talking n that's is the best part of his personality. I don't know if harshad as a person can come anywhere to the mark that we set for ZAIN, but he sure has left a mark on our hearts.
Funnily I might name my son zain , though am sure my hubby won't agree πŸ˜†
neenzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zainedil

Thank you for the warm welcome, yes sujal was one hell of a character, it's so silly, the time Rajeev took his shirt off he just did it once , we all went gaga on him. I still love n respect him a lot for his acting quiet subdued. I haven't liked anyone till now except srk for 20 years, Rajeev for 8 n now Zain. Quiet surprised at the ease with which he goes shirtless, n he is too good for a newcomer. Love the way he looks intensely in any scenes. He dosent need to speak only his eyes do the talking n that's is the best part of his personality. I don't know if harshad as a person can come anywhere to the mark that we set for ZAIN, but he sure has left a mark on our hearts.
Funnily I might name my son zain , though am sure my hubby won't agree πŸ˜†

That i agree, he is a phenomenal actor, his eyes are very expressive!
R u married? Wow congratulations
Wese my name is kiran, what's urs?
Zainedil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: neenzz

That i agree, he is a phenomenal actor, his eyes are very expressive!
R u married? Wow congratulations
Wese my name is kiran, what's urs?

Thanks Kiran, He he married for a long time with a two year old daughter now, find it really funny to write n take a seek peak on IF, feel so old , but I enjoy writing and may get back soon. Used to be a crazy writer 8 years back πŸ˜‰. You can call me SIM 😊
neenzz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zainedil

Thanks Kiran, He he married for a long time with a two year old daughter now, find it really funny to write n take a seek peak on IF, feel so old , but I enjoy writing and may get back soon. Used to be a crazy writer 8 years back πŸ˜‰. You can call me SIM 😊

Hey SIM, age is just a number, and it's also possible that u got married young, and one thing i like about this forum is; there is no discrimination.
Even I am engaged, and i have also watch sujal-kashish wala show, can't remember the name thoughπŸ˜›
And I'd love to read ur work on ZaYa, so pm me whenever u write one😊
Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome prediction it's very much possible but lets see what cvc's have in your plan because now a days they lost track.
Michmichi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Good prediction 😊 One thing though Usman's death should not be because of unani medicines cos that'll be bad for Aaliya,she was the one who fed him the medicines and she admitted the mistake and apologised,but if the medicine turned out to be the cause of death Suri will make Aaliya's life even more hell 😭
neenzz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priyakna

Awesome prediction it's very much possible but lets see what cvc's have in your plan because now a days they lost track.

Thanks priyanka 😊 i agree :(
Edited by neenzz - 9 years ago
neenzz thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjalijiji

Good prediction 😊 One thing though Usman's death should not be because of unani medicines cos that'll be bad for Aaliya,she was the one who fed him the medicines and she admitted the mistake and apologised,but if the medicine turned out to be the cause of death Suri will make Aaliya's life even more hell 😭

Thanks anjali 😊
The Spanish doctor also admitted that those unani meds were working when Aaliya fed them to Usmaan, that's why he called for habib faisal when his methods weren't working. That could be the time when they gave Usmaan saab something that instead of curing him, pushed him towards the death portal
Edited by neenzz - 9 years ago
TheShySoul12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
umm..possible hai ...nice prediction ..hope this comes true and we get to see #TeamZaya ..again working together to solve this mystery ..!!
neenzz thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Renu...

umm..possible hai ...nice prediction ..hope this comes true and we get to see #TeamZaya ..again working together to solve this mystery ..!!

Thabk tou Renu 😊
That would be so great, everytime they work together against someone, there is at least one scene, that will always stick with us. I hope something magical happens this time too 😊