new theory (peep in)

neenzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Ok guys, so i was just, right now commenting on some other post, when it hit me that rehaan could be avenging his mother's death, and not Rida's 😲
Just think about it! Suri's car ran over his mother, zareena was a witness, rehaan was only a kid then, but he also witnessed the whole thing. He now made a grand entrance in ZaYa's life pretending to be all righteous, then just out of the blue, Aaliya saw some chacha who had been paralyzed for years, now recovered, got in touch with the unani doctor, and he turned out to be rehaan's father, what a plan dude 👏
That would explain Usmaan's untimely death, till now i was under the impression that it was Zareena who may have killed Usmaan, but what if it wasn't she, what if it really was those unani medicines as suri suspected it to be?
And then ZaYa's divorce and now rehaan doing halala nikaah to Aaliya despite knowing how huge a sin it is
Edited by neenzz - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

madhufx9... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Kiran, Awesome predictions😉 I think.we shud.become cv's😆
God hope they don't show rehan as mahaan🤢
Ana_rockz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome prediction
I want that pillar uncle to get out of our show
neenzz thumbnail

Originally posted by: madhufx9...

Kiran, Awesome predictions😉 I think.we shud.become cv's😆

God hope they don't show rehan as mahaan🤢

Thanks 😊
Yeah, that would be so much better!😆
I hope the same girl, that would just ruin the show further 😡
neenzz thumbnail

Originally posted by: anaghazaya

Awesome prediction

I want that pillar uncle to get out of our show

Thanks😊
I too want him out ASAP
neenzz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zainedil

Awesome predictions😃

Thank you, i like ur username
Zainedil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: neenzz

Thank you, i like ur username

Thanks, am actually a newbie here, used to be a die hard Rajeev khandelwal fan few years back , still am till I saw one episode of BI. Had to rejoin IF just for zain. 😳
neenzz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zainedil

Thanks, am actually a newbie here, used to be a die hard Rajeev khandelwal fan few years back , still am till I saw one episode of BI. Had to rejoin IF just for zain. 😳

Wow, i never really got everyone's obsession with rajeev khandelwal, pretty much every girl i know had been crazy about him at one point or the other, i liked the actor, also his character sujal was good, but never really got obsessed, maybe because i was too seedhi a bachi, then i grew up and became too terhi😛
But hey, welcome to the forum 😊
Edited by neenzz - 9 years ago
minipiemini thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
nice, will justify all the loop holes. but it should better happen after zaya reunite and both of them dealing with it together. The very first way of this revenge could be making zaya reunite so as to defeat Surraiya in her own evil game...
neenzz thumbnail

Originally posted by: minipiemini

nice, will justify all the loop holes. but it should better happen after zaya reunite and both of them dealing with it together. The very first way of this revenge could be making zaya reunite so as to defeat Surraiya in her own evil game...

That's definitely what I'm rooting for