Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 9 years ago
@Mandy-ve:- Gave up on the show quite some time back when it was clear that Halala was happening. I was very firm on the point that if there is another nikaah for Aliyah, then I will be out of the show. I like to have my couples remain intact in SKD and I definitely don't like to see True love happening again and again. Last show's nightmare is still alive in my mind thank you very much.

For what all it was worth, I really loved the ZaYa separation track and the following redemption for Zain. Never have I seen a story more touching than ZaYa and Harshika did an amazing job as ZaYa. They should have shown that the third talaq was invalid due to some reason and should have reunited ZaYa ASAP and could have taken the story ahead with ZaYa being together. That would have kept the Beintehaan mohabbat tag line intact. Now Aliyah marrying Rehaan and trying to work on the Nikaah and side by side hoping to separate so that she can reunite with Zain will be a big character blow to Aliyah - She was never a two timer and that is what it is coming across as unfortunately. The only way I see the track to wrap up soon is Rehaan gets killed while saving Aliyah due to some planning by Zarina and Zain becomes aware of this and Zain vows to protect everyone. TRPs are falling because of the time slot and now this week it is going to be even less and unless the cvs do damage control the show is going to slide down very fast. Chalo chodo, that is the headache of the cvs. For me the story ended with Zain and Aliyah getting remarried again. That's my SKD and I am quitting the show with that thinking. Don't have the patience in me to sit through a train wreck. Had it for one show but can't do it again.

But I really couldn't say bye to the show and forum without saying bye to you. Thanks a lot for giving me space on your post and I really enjoyed posting here. Hope we will meet up again in some forum sooner or latter and we will do masti again. Shaba Khair and See you Soon.
Edited by psarada - 9 years ago
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: psarada

@Mandy-ve:- Gave up on the show quite some time back when it was clear that Halala was happening. I was very firm on the point that if there is another nikaah for Aliyah, then I will be out of the show. I like to have my couples remain intact in SKD and I definitely don't like to see True love happening again and again. Last show's nightmare is still alive in my mind thank you very much.

For what all it was worth, I really loved the ZaYa separation track and the following redemption for Zain. Never have I seen a story more touching than ZaYa and Harshika did an amazing job as ZaYa. They should have shown that the third talaq was invalid due to some reason and should have reunited ZaYa ASAP and could have taken the story ahead with ZaYa being together. That would have kept the Beintehaan mohabbat tag line intact. Now Aliyah marrying Rehaan and trying to work on the Nikaah and side by side hoping to separate so that she can reunite with Zain will be a big character blow to Aliyah - She was never a two timer and that is what it is coming across as unfortunately. The only way I see the track to wrap up soon is Rehaan gets killed while saving Aliyah due to some planning by Zarina and Zain becomes aware of this and Zain vows to protect everyone. TRPs are falling because of the time slot and now this week it is going to be even less and unless the cvs do damage control the show is going to slide down very fast. Chalo chodo, that is the headache of the cvs. For me the story ended with Zain and Aliyah getting remarried again. That's my SKD and I am quitting the show with that thinking. Don't have the patience in me to sit through a train wreck. Had it for one show but can't do it again.

But I really couldn't say bye to the show and forum without saying bye to you. Thanks a lot for giving me space on your post and I really enjoyed posting here. Hope we will meet up again in some forum sooner or latter and we will do masti again. Shaba Khair and See you Soon.

Hey Sarada, you are not alone there are many who have quit the show once the halala track started. No one is interested in seeing Aaliya married to Rehan and having this track prolonged for who knows how long. The ratings are already suffering and I'm sure this week it will be no different and that is what is so sad about this. BI used to have rising TVTs despite going up against 2 shows that are in the top ten, they were holding their own against competition but now they struggle to meet half of what they used to reach before. CVs are failing to see the damage they are doing by showing such a track and it really needs to wrap up soon
neenzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Awesome post 👏
They are destroying ZaYa right now, but they need to know, no matter what they do, no matter how far they go to strengthen rehaan's character, we will never accept him, we will never love him, nor will we ever empathize! We simply don't want to, we want ZaYa, end of discussion!
Like how can everyone be so bad, so negative, so much against two people, why do they want to show the world as being a cruel place, why are they so hell bent on showing that darkness always wins, when it's just the opposite! Why do they wanna contradict all our views, all that we've been thought just to prove a point, and who knows what that point may be! Even that's a mystery! I just hope k Innkay dimaag k jitnay bhi screws dhilay hogaye hai woh jaldi tight ho jaye

I don't mean to bash any actor, i was just referring to the characters, and farhan sir, that is one real... Person? 😉 😛
-Jharna- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Mandy...for me, they've already compromised, if not destroyed, Zain's character! Before Rehan, we had the Barkat track where Zain blindly trusted Aaliya and held her hand walking to the Bawdi. Even when Suri accused Aaliya of having an affair with Zubair, Zain told her off and supported his biwi!

Just to shove Rehan down our throats, the same Zain was not shown to consider Aaliya's innocence even once during Talaaq. When once again Aaliya's character was brought into question by Zubair, Zain was made to be a mere spectator while Rehan was made the hero.

The way this track is going, I don't think they'll show an MU as such b/w ZaYa. But they might show Zain bein very over-possessive and then Aaliya getting pissed off by this behaviour. Here again, we might see a "Mahaan Rehan"! And I don't know how they'll exactly still show Aaliya in love with Zain, coz it will bring her "Pakki Musalamaan" status in question at some point!

Farhan has dug himself a deep hole here. I think now he is just pissed off coz fans have bashed him. So he won't listen to anyone. He doesn't realise that it's a two-way street between the show and fans! He probably is relying too much on HarshIka's popularity! But sadly, the off screen drama is not going to help him there either!
Edited by jjnn - 9 years ago
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Mandy I don't think Zain will do da same mistake again.suri told him nt to tell dis Aalia so dat he should MU Aalia nd Rehan.

Now he is angry with Rehan for kidnapping Bilal.

He angry wit Aalia too he asked her why she did nt wt. for him .?

Aalia nd Rehan can understand Zain's state of mind.

Shalam nd suri will nt change .

Precap is giving some hope.Zain is telling everything to Aalia nd he has brought her to the place where Bilal was kept. so she may nt doubt Zain both may find out the truth.

Farhan sir cannot seperate ZaYa for long , he wanted to hve HN he did nd he got very good TRP too .

If hw wants TRP to increase he has to unite them.

Acc to promo Rehaman said to Zain. I m Aalia's shohar she should get the same respect as I m getting dat was nt in epi.Hope the precap should be in epi.
Edited by Baingan - 9 years ago
Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Very well Said Many :)
Now that this the options cvc's are left with after the damage they have caused but there is still way out😊
Arnisha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
i totally agree this is their story n their show ywo pple who love eachother to the core shuld be desroyd they can sort things out as a team i reali hope they gt back tgther soon cant see the pain tht they are going through...