Zain and Aaliya's Characters Should Not Be Destroyed!

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago
Been a while since I made a post but felt like making this one. So its obvious how many of us feel about the current track, its our worst nightmare come true but there are some things that can stop this track from being a complete disaster. The first being our feedback asking that this track not drag and the second being the fact we do not want Zain and Aaliya's characters or love story to be destroyed.

In tonight's episode it showed Zain and Aaliya have different opinions about Rehan which is only natural given the circumstances but it should not lead to misunderstandings, it should not lead these two to make the same mistakes that tore them apart in the first place. If this is really their last test then let it be one they pass with flying colors. Let all that has been shown so far with Zain not be for nothing, let his redemption track pay off here by showing he trusts Aaliya no matter what and that he would fight for his love.

Aaliya, same thing let her be shown realizing something is not right here and whatever doubts Zain have are not without reason. I want Zain and Aaliya to work together as a team here instead of letting forces tear them apart once more.

CVs are already treading on thin ice thanks to their lies about this halala track but damage can still be salvaged because from my point of view Zain and Aaliya's love story has not been tainted nor should it ever be! CVs should not toy with their characters like they did in the past for storyline purposes especially now of all times. This track has not been working for TRPs so they cannot use that as an excuse. The only thing that can save this is by keeping Zain and Aaliya's Beintehaa Mohabbat alive and strong, do not compromise their characters to strengthen Rehan's or anyone else for that matter.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-bonbon- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Well said. Zain and Aliya's characters and their love story should not be put at stake for the sake of glorifying another character. As the title itself says, it is ZaYa's "beintehaa" mohobath that needs to be glorified, not the goodness of a cameo who we don't watch the show for. Show us what you promised CVs... show us ZaYa and their limitless and unconditional love, because whether you like it or not, we don't care about anything or anyone else.
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hello Stranger πŸ˜† πŸ€— Awesome Post as always πŸ‘ ❀️
As we were talking this noon about ZAYA ,the progression of zain and aaliya character which progressed from past almost one year is enormous .

The character Aaliya which we saw from the start it was BANG ON , the way they showed her as SHERNI & after marriage she came to mumbai gave tough time to abdullah's and showed their place to everyone out there , then slowly and gradually her character progressed more and yes she to did mistakes but she learnt right away , the spark in aaliya's character is still missing here , we really want to see the aaliya when she challenge zain after their walima night , that one creatives really need to show that , now she is married to another man only to get back to zain , she needs to really thinks all the preseptives o put them in place and act carefully & creatives should not buy the silly things which can destroy her character , most importantly rather than zain her character needs to shine this time , all efforts all sufferings and her true love for zain should come in light more .

The character zain we saw from the very beginning was fun filled young brat but slowly and gradually he became man which every girl should in need of he did lots of mistakes trusting his family over his wife but the regret zain went thru , he learnt from mistakes and he won aaliya back her respect her love of him, is still there but now things are like they are getting REAL and now is AGNI PARISKHA for zain to make their bond unbreakable in future

besides that somehow we know rehaan will become mahaan and he will gave aaliya back to zain either if he is negative/postive/or grey shaded we know aaliya is going back to her zain , as importantly as i said about aaliya on the other hand we dont want zain character got butchered in this whole mess , on one side aaliya knows rehaan's intensions and she knows what kind of man he is and she trusts him lot as a friend ,but on the other hand she has zain, her life her love her everything , we certainly dont want aaliya do silly mistakes to trust rehaan to hurt zain nor we want zain to do silly mistakes to hurt aaliya to trust suri .

as i said earlier they both need to get in to their own real senses and think logically what is right what is wrong , they have come to far , now they both love each other without any conditions but god had put a test on them but they need to pass it with togetherness with love with trust in each other not hurting one again and beating around the bush , and repeating the same mistakes again , let not get history repeated this time .

Turn the tables for EVILLNESS and show the world ;-) Yeh Zain aur Aaliya ki mohabbat hai. kisii ki nafrat se nahi haaregi, kaum se nahi haaregi, mazaab se nahi haaregi, kissi niyam kissi khaanoon kissi rasam se nahi haaregi.. aur nahi shariyaat se haaregi." ❀️

Mandy πŸ€—
Edited by saranvir - 9 years ago
mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -bonbon-

Well said. Zain and Aliya's characters and their love story should not be put at stake for the sake of glorifying another character. As the title itself says, it is ZaYa's "beintehaa" mohobath that needs to be glorified, not the goodness of a cameo who we don't watch the show for. Show us what you promised CVs... show us ZaYa and their limitless and unconditional love, because whether you like it or not, we don't care about anything or anyone else.

Exactly! Why show these two coming so far only to have them repeat the same mistakes? It would make everything shown up until this point to be for nothing! I do not want Zain and Aaliya's characters or love compromised for Rehan, he is a parallel lead not the main lead! This is Zain and Aaliya's love story, it is supposed to be about their passionate love story and journey. We do not want to see their characters be destroyed so Rehan can be glorified. It is not fair. CVs cannot afford to ruin Zain and Aaliya at a time where TRPs are going down and fans are quitting.

Zainedil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Been a while since I made a post but felt like making this one. So its obvious how many of us feel about the current track, its our worst nightmare come true but there are some things that can stop this track from being a complete disaster. The first being our feedback asking that this track not drag and the second being the fact we do not want Zain and Aaliya's characters or love story to be destroyed.

In tonight's episode it showed Zain and Aaliya have different opinions about Rehan which is only natural given the circumstances but it should not lead to misunderstandings, it should not lead these two to make the same mistakes that tore them apart in the first place. If this is really their last test then let it be one they pass with flying colors. Let all that has been shown so far with Zain not be for nothing, let his redemption track pay off here by showing he trusts Aaliya no matter what and that he would fight for his love.

Aaliya, same thing let her be shown realizing something is not right here and whatever doubts Zain have are not without reason. I want Zain and Aaliya to work together as a team here instead of letting forces tear them apart once more.

CVs are already treading on thin ice thanks to their lies about this halala track but damage can still be salvaged because from my point of view Zain and Aaliya's love story has not been tainted nor should it ever be! CVs should not toy with their characters like they did in the past for storyline purposes especially now of all times. This track has not been working for TRPs so they cannot use that as an excuse. The only thing that can save this is by keeping Zain and Aaliya's Beintehaa Mohabbat alive and strong, do not compromise their characters to strengthen Rehan's or anyone else for that matter.

Well said πŸ‘
But my fear is after the entire big drama of Rehaan refusing to leave Alliya to avenge his wife's death from Suri, they are gonna kill him. Alliya n her sympathy will be towards Rehaan n I hope they don't create a MU saying zain killed him to get her back. ZaYa might get back , but Alliya would want revenge from Zain. If the track goes anywhere near Kahin to hoga, it's still a long way for our ZaYa to get back
Cvs might bowl us with some new twist, but right now I can only see this track coming soon
Just an opinion, maybe completely wrong here
mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: saranvir

Hello Stranger πŸ˜† πŸ€— Awesome Post as always πŸ‘ ❀️

As we were talking this noon about ZAYA ,the progression of zain and aaliya character which progressed from past almost one year is enormous .

The character Aaliya which we saw from the start it was BANG ON , the way they showed her as SHERNI & after marriage she came to mumbai gave tough time to abdullah's and showed their place to everyone out there , then slowly and gradually her character progressed more and yes she to did mistakes but she learnt right away , the spark in aaliya's character is still missing here , we really want to see the aaliya when she challenge zain after their walima night , that one creatives really need to show that , now she is married to another man only to get back to zain , she needs to really thinks all the preseptives o put them in place and act carefully & creatives should not buy the silly things which can destroy her character , most importantly rather than zain her character needs to shine this time , all efforts all sufferings and her true love for zain should come in light more .

The character zain we saw from the very beginning was fun filled young brat but slowly and gradually he became man which every girl should in need of he did lots of mistakes trusting his family over his wife but the regret zain went thru , he learnt from mistakes and he won aaliya back her respect her love of him, is still there but now things are like they are getting REAL and now is AGNI PARISKHA for zain to make their bond unbreakable in future

besides that somehow we know rehaan will become mahaan and he will gave aaliya back to zain either if he is negative/postive/or grey shaded we know aaliya is going back to her zain , as importantly as i said about aaliya on the other hand we dont want zain character got butchered in this whole mess , on one side aaliya knows rehaan's intensions and she knows what kind of man he is and she trusts him lot as a friend ,but on the other hand she has zain, her life her love her everything , we certainly dont want aaliya do silly mistakes to trust rehaan to hurt zain nor we want zain to do silly mistakes to hurt aaliya to trust suri .

as i said earlier they both need to get in to their own real senses and think logically what is right what is wrong , they have come to far , now they both love each other without any conditions but god had put a test on them but they need to pass it with togetherness with love with trust in each other not hurting one again and beating around the bush , and repeating the same mistakes again , let not get history repeated this time .

Turn the tables for EVILLNESS and show the world ;-) Yeh Zain aur Aaliya ki mohabbat hai. kisii ki nafrat se nahi haaregi, kaum se nahi haaregi, mazaab se nahi haaregi, kissi niyam kissi khaanoon kissi rasam se nahi haaregi.. aur nahi shariyaat se haaregi." ❀️

Mandy πŸ€—

Hello there! πŸ€— Lets face it we cannot stay away from this forum, its as much our weakness as BI is πŸ˜†

Bang on girl! You cannot show Zain and Aaliya being butchered for the sake of Rehan, it makes no sense nor is it going to do the show any favors. You want to show Zain and Aaliya's journey continuing, you want to show their love is the real deal well have them act sensibly and show that they have indeed grown as characters. I would love to see that coming into play here, at least we will know these past ten months were for nothing and the story is actually moving forward while keeping these two true to their characters.

I just dread what the future holds for this pairing, we all know Zain and Aaliya are end game but it should not go the cliched route where they run around in circles only in the end to realize oh hey we really love each other. I mean come on! I did not invest all my time watching this show only to see it come to that. CVs need to prove me wrong here.

I don't want to see Rehan turn negative, I do not want to see him glorified more at the cost of the main leads. Preetika said this story is about Zain and Aaliya and would always remain that way well then show this being their fight together, show that despite Suraiya's evil plans, their love is still their guiding force and won't be easily defeated. Those strong dialogues need to come into play now more than ever!

mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zainedil

Well said πŸ‘
But my fear is after the entire big drama of Rehaan refusing to leave Alliya to avenge his wife's death from Suri, they are gonna kill him. Alliya n her sympathy will be towards Rehaan n I hope they don't create a MU saying zain killed him to get her back. ZaYa might get back , but Alliya would want revenge from Zain. If the track goes anywhere near Kahin to hoga, it's still a long way for our ZaYa to get back
Cvs might bowl us with some new twist, but right now I can only see this track coming soon
Just an opinion, maybe completely wrong here

Hello, welcome to the forum! Oh gosh I hope it does not go that way, fans are outraged enough as it is and I seriously do not want anymore MU between Zain and Aaliya especially one like that. They need to show that whatever we have seen so far with Zain and Aaliya has not been for nothing, I do not want to see their characters go right back to square one and become your typical jodi. Zain and Aaliya have always been different, they are equals and for Aaliya to think such a thing of Zain would be so wrong. They should not destroy Zain and Aaliya's characters and love for the sake of storytelling especially since right now their storyline is failing to attract TRPs, ZaYa are their USP.
Zainedil thumbnail

Hello, welcome to the forum! Oh gosh I hope it does not go that way, fans are outraged enough as it is and I seriously do not want anymore MU between Zain and Aaliya especially one like that. They need to show that whatever we have seen so far with Zain and Aaliya has not been for nothing, I do not want to see their characters go right back to square one and become your typical jodi. Zain and Aaliya have always been different, they are equals and for Aaliya to think such a thing of Zain would be so wrong. They should not destroy Zain and Aaliya's characters and love for the sake of storytelling especially since right now their storyline is failing to attract TRPs, ZaYa are their USP.

Very true , these characters were written very different , where most of the serials have leads that have some anger or other issue, zain didn't have any . Alliya was never the typical bahu , I loved the way she challenges Zain at each n every step, she was a tit for tat . These characters have been quiet detailed , hence it really hurts to see our fav character being ruined. I mean how long does Zain needs to suffer, I seriously hope they keep the humor, simplicity n innocence intact. These might be just characters but for all ZaYa fans they are our lifeline.
Thanks for the warm welcome😊
mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zainedil

Very true , these characters were written very different , where most of the serials have leads that have some anger or other issue, zain didn't have any . Alliya was never the typical bahu , I loved the way she challenges Zain at each n every step, she was a tit for tat . These characters have been quiet detailed , hence it really hurts to see our fav character being ruined. I mean how long does Zain needs to suffer, I seriously hope they keep the humor, simplicity n innocence intact. These might be just characters but for all ZaYa fans they are our lifeline.
Thanks for the warm welcome😊

Exactly, Aaliya was more than just a bubbly girl she was a sherni and Zain was full of life, not your typical AYM lead. Like you said these two were tit for tat and have been written in such a way that it would hurt to see them destroyed like this. It is not helping TRPs nor is it being cheered upon by fans, fans are hating this track and if they destroy Zain and Aaliya it would just destroy this show completely. You cannot depict such an epic love story only to destroy it for a parallel lead who is not well liked by fans despite being positive. You cannot continually toy with their characters to suit a storyline.

This is supposed to be about their Beintehaa Mohabbat well then show it that way. Show that they have truly learned from their past mistakes and that their love is not weak, show that despite all hurdles standing in their way they will stand strong against it.

Zainedil thumbnail

Exactly, Aaliya was more than just a bubbly girl she was a sherni and Zain was full of life, not your typical AYM lead. Like you said these two were tit for tat and have been written in such a way that it would hurt to see them destroyed like this. It is not helping TRPs nor is it being cheered upon by fans, fans are hating this track and if they destroy Zain and Aaliya it would just destroy this show completely. You cannot depict such an epic love story only to destroy it for a parallel lead who is not well liked by fans despite being positive. You cannot continually toy with their characters to suit a storyline.

This is supposed to be about their Beintehaa Mohabbat well then show it that way. Show that they have truly learned from their past mistakes and that their love is not weak, show that despite all hurdles standing in their way they will stand strong against it.

One word "amen", it's really disheartening to walk away from the show we have loved so far n yet we all don't want to depress ourselves with the current track. Just a hope that these characters will still remain intact after this HN track. It's our love that have kept these characters alive n we don't want to walk away from them. πŸ˜ƒ
Remembered few lines from a Pardes song
" jeene ka hai shaukh toh Marne ko ho ja tayaaar , ho Gaya hai tuje pyaar, arreee nahi hona tha, lenin ho Gaya yaar" πŸ˜•