Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: neenzz

Aaliya koi cheez hai k rehaan will hand her over to Zain?! Seriously, Islam may itni equality hai (equality and congruence are two different things) but they have portrayed it as if Muslim women are some objects, which we are not, no human being is!
Rehaan ka master plan ossko mubarak, qk issmay bhi itna bara loophole hai, if suraiya killed rida, it had to be only 6-7 years ago, then how does zareena know about it?
Or could it be rehaan's mother's death he is avenging? And all this while we had been assuming it all wrong? It would make so much sense of that's the case, that would also explain Usmaan's death, probably it wasn't Zareena who killed him, it was actually those unani medicines

but isn't this is why he married her? haala right after rehaan divorce aliya she can go back to her first husband right or am i wrong😕 man who knows who is playing what, whatever game it is hope it is not a joke and worth watching.
neenzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Shiva.

<font color="#990099">but isn't this is why he married her? haala right after rehaan divorce aliya she can go back to her first husband right or am i wrong😕 man who knows who is playing what, whatever game it is hope it is not a joke and worth watching.</font>

yes it is exactly why he married her, but that's just it, she's no object to be thrown around like that, that's why planned halala nikaah is haraam
People remarry after divorce and that's fine, nothing wrong with it, but when done with the intention of getting a divorce after the marriage to return to the ex husband, would u even consider that marriage a marriage? I don't think anyone would, similarly, such a marriage (i.e. planned halala nikaah) is considered unlawful (i.e. haraam)
-Jharna- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey I don't agree with u there. If u're talking abt how Zain misunderstood Rehan, then I would like to say that any person at the first instance and after seeing all that Zain did, will think the same. Did u forget the timr when Rehan doubted Aaliya of having an affair with Zubair when he saw Zubair lifting Aaliya in his arms? He investigated it later and found out the truth and that's what Zain will be doing today.

Since u're a Rehan fan, I don't know if you've watched the episodes prior to Rehan's entry- which are the crux and essence of Beintehaa. There have been several icidents in those 5 months where Zain has trusted Aaliya blindly- most important being the Barkat track! In those 5 months, Zain knew exactly what his mom was up to! He even told off his mom when she accused Aaliya of having an affair with Zubbu. But after Rehan's entry, a repeat of the same happened and the CVs made Zain a mere spectator and Rehan the hero.

The fact that Cvs are playing around with Zain's character so much doesn't go down well with us at all! And all this is just to make Zain look like the bad guy, while Rehan gets sympathy for his good deeds. I can only hope we get our old ZaYa back bcoz for most of us, Beintehaa means ZaYa. Even the ratings suggest the same.
.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: neenzz

yes it is exactly why he married her, but that's just it, she's no object to be thrown around like that, that's why planned halala nikaah is haraam
People remarry after divorce and that's fine, nothing wrong with it, but when done with the intention of getting a divorce after the marriage to return to the ex husband, would u even consider that marriage a marriage? I don't think anyone would, similarly, such a marriage (i.e. planned halala nikaah) is considered unlawful (i.e. haraam)

this is interesting now so knowing that you will divorce your wife so she can go back to her husband is a sin. well isn't that what everyone here wants aliya to go back to zain to her first husband. no women is an object to be thrown around like a toy. even women have heart, they feel pain but this society🤢 it is up to aliya to go where she wants to go and i have a feeling rehaan will be misunderstood alot now. it's his time to suffer or he will make other suffer like suri😆
shiprabiswas92 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
wow i love ur post n u said it right wether suriya hs played d game n kidnapped aliya den she thinks she won bt no till nw rehaan seems positive by yesterday convo b/w him n zain wen zain told n askd abt d property were bilal ws kept d way rehaan ws trying to say something i think i feel rehan knws dat surraiya is behind all dis drama dats why he steped up to save aliya .nw d point is will rehan stay positive n free aliya by givng divorce or if he becomes negative den surraiya will see his son suffer every single day den she'll realise wt her deeds hs done to his son ..nw its tym fr surraiys to face d wrath n i'm waiting to see d track unfold ..
neenzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Shiva.

this is interesting now so knowing that you will divorce your wife so she can go back to her husband is a sin. well isn't that what everyone here wants aliya to go back to zain to her first husband. no women is an object to be thrown around like a toy. even women have heart, they feel pain but this society🤢 it is up to aliya to go where she wants to go and i have a feeling rehaan will be misunderstood alot now. it's his time to suffer or he will make other suffer like suri😆

I am one of those who want ZaYa to reunite, but I wanted for them to find a loophole, which there were many, and then work with that. I do not want rehaan! (Sorry no offense, i know u like him, but i am just referring to the character here, i have nothing against nandish.)
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Rehan knows suri hate Aalia nd Zain loves Aalia.
He will nt allow suri to win he will unite ZaYa .He will go against suri.
ViTharvforever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Suraiya's main habit is manipulation...but it never brought BI down at anytym...Rehan's entry was a complete destruction for Beintehaa...it will be good if cvs understand the fact that only Zaya can spice up the show n bring trps...they dont have much tym already trp has touched 0.8 the worst
bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Surraiya was always like that : conniving, scheming and manipulating. In one of the recent episodes Zain had even blasted her for being manipulative.

Zain is not in any position to think straight after seeing the love of his life getting married to another guy and walk away from him. So he is just believing what he saw with his own eyes... I cannot expect him to be all logical and cool headed at least under present circumstances...

Secondly, Rehaan may or may not be positive but one thing is for sure : majority of viewers are not liking him. BI is not even on top 9 in terms of latest TRPs.. Formerly, BI used to be a pioneer to chuck away unwanted media. But of late, just feel like laughing at the fate of the show : the production house had to succumb to inviting thr very media they avioded like a plague to promote the regressive halala track..

We are fans of different characters or different actors even: nothing wrong with that. But if I am a fan of an actor/character, then I would never want the female protagonist to stay put to him just because she feels obligated/grateful towards him or duti-bound towards his children while she is soul-bound to a different character that invades her mind and heart every moment..

Edited by bashful_moon - 9 years ago