Aliya's Trust In Rehaan, Rehaan's Promise

.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
WOW Surraiya what a game you play. two birds with one stone wow👏👏 here you wanted your son to be free from aliya and on the other hand you used rehaan to get aliya out of your son life and started your manipulation against rehaan to zain. you are one vampy mommy and zain gosh he never learns from his mistakes na, he should know his mom better she had ruined him once and she ruined him again yet he is thinking rehaan is the bad guy, nothing new in it rehaan will get blame for it for sure oh well🥱

two things i want rehaan to do either divorce aliya which he said he will but not sure b/c i wonder if he is positive or grey shades will have to wait and watch and second things is if rehaan is grey shades then what a game he has played a master game and in this suraiya has lost completely. her gain is her lose b/c she will see her son suffer every day in front of her eyes then she will learn about her sick deeds. i would love to see rehaan and suraiya face off b/c only rehaan will be able to play this game if rehaan is the bad guy.

i am dame glad zain told aliya that rehaan is RK khan. aliya knows everything now and i will love to see what aliya thinks of rehaan now. she has faith in him, she trust him and he has promise to divorce her so she can go back to her husband and how will she leave everything and go back to her first husband that will be worth seeing.aliya's trust in rehaan and rehaan's promise will be tested, i cannot wait to see the day when rehaan will hand aliya to zain it will be amazing scene of TRIO. aliya ji you are in trouble and rehaan khan aka nandish you were too good👏👏 keep up the amazing work and rehaan khan rocks👏👏

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Suraiya is Suraiya. She sets her own records..considering everything that she's done you'd think that she can't stoop any lower than this but nope she can.
As for Zain repeating the same mistake..I would hate for that to happen considering everything that he went through!! He suffered for a whole damn year and he lost his father in this whole mess! I don't want Zain's character to be butchered to make Rehan mahaan or to prolonge Rehan's character in this story! As it is Zain's character has been sacrificed enough to fit Rehan in the story and to glorify Rehan. Enough of torturing the lead couple just for a third character.
Edited by -Saheba- - 9 years ago
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

First, never saw you here, so welcome.

Second, Suraiya has always been as such, always manipulative, selfish for her own means, mean and increadibly cruel, that unfortunately is the stance of her character which no one can change. She is the ultimate villain of the show and I hope she remains, I really do not wish for Rehan to turn evil for witnessing the current episodes from a ZaYa fan POV Rehan is already the bad guy however making him truly evil will just worsen matters. Anways, Suraiya was brought into the show to create utmost conflicts for Zain and Aaliyah as she was against their wedding since day 1, which if you have been following initially she tried her best in stopping. If she can get Zain against Rehan, by getting the instigations to his head, Zain will go to Aaliyah who err is trusting Rehan, will tell her but Aaliyah will not believe him, therefore ZaYas disagreement and Aaliyah makes a decision of staying with Rehan forever. That's the plan Suraiya has in mind will it or not play out that we have yet to see.

Coming to Rehan, he has always been a threat to ZaYa and ZaYa fans have dreaded him coming in the show. NOTHING AGAINST THE ACTOR I REPEAT NOTHING AGAINST THE ACTOR BUT THE CHARACTER. One thing I do wish to clear is, you might not agree which err ..., 99.9% fans watch this show for Zain and Aaliyah, not a son, not a mother or a father, People do watch ONLY for the lead COUPLE=Zaya, exactly Farhan is so stubborn and keen upon showing such a track for he believes that ZAYA fans will endure no matter what however he took a risky step and hes going to fail big time and one the ratings prove that: 3.0 to .8 in five days Hon that's a big difference, hundreds of people have quit. To make matters worse ridiculous spoilers have been released stating Rehan and Aaliyah, ONE there was never a Rehan in the first place, they cant just bring in a character and give him Zains trait making Zain seem like a utter brainless fool, second there was never a rehan and aaliyah nor a bilal and Aaliyah it was ALWAYS Zain and Aaliyah and always remain that way, third I could go on and on but im choosing not too since you seem to like Rehan and I don't wanna offend you.

Lastly, I want this track to end ASAP, its being accepted BY NO ONE but very few, you could literally count those people on my fingers.'

FOr me it will only be Zain and Aaliyah and NO ONE ELSE.

My opinion definitely is completely paradoxical to yours, that's why your you and im me, so if you disagree state it nicely there is no need to be rude, just a heads up, otherwise great post

Edited by _Littles12_ - 9 years ago
.Shiva. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

Suraiya is Suraiya. She sets her own records..considering everything that she's done you'd think that she can't stoop any lower than this but nope she can.

As for Zain repeating the same mistake..I would hate for that to happen considering everything that he went through!! He suffered for a whole damn year and he lost his father in this whole mess! I do want Zain's character to be butchered to make Rehan mahaan or to prolonge Rehan's character in this story! As it is Zain's character has been sacrificed enough as it is to fit Rehan in the story and to glorify Rehan. Enough of torturing the lead couple just for a third character.

she is a mom she should know better. she has lost her husband and now her son will suffer gosh what is she made of. he suffered for his own deeds. aliya had told him over and over again don't make a mistake yet he did and it will not be aliya nor rehaan who is going to take that blame. it's his deeds he has to deal with it. i don't think rehaan has been glorified at all, if he had then he would have been devta already but he has been played to and if he is going to divorce aliya then he will be mahaan. beside rehaan is 2000x better then that bilal atleast there is a chance rehaan will let aliya go but for bilal lol his mom is no less cunning. matter of fact if anyone's character that can be butcher it might be rehaan to unite the leads. see either rehaan can become grey shades or he might become greedy etc...then what rehaan might get killed or jailed😆 it is not third character fault, one day or other someone had to come to make the show spicy and intense. there are other people to watch out for to this show is not only about the leads, it is also about a son and mother love, a wife losing her husband, a husband distrust his wife for his mom, a man's mistake and his suffering, a stranger helping two love birds and his sacrifice. all in all this show is a chain everything is tied to everything😆
Bsvalentna thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
don't want zain to do d same mistek again n if zain misunderstand Aliya again den it vl not b worth watching seems lke seing history repeat...
waiting for dat day when Rehan handover Aliya's hand to zain
wanna c zaya reunion bas without furthr ruining
n ya suri is d Best manipulator in Indian TV history...gosh worst mother eva
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

Second, Suraiya has always been as such, always manipulative, selfish for her own means, mean and increadibly cruel, that unfortunately is the stance of her character which no one can change. She is the ultimate villain of the show and I hope she remains, I really do not wish for Rehan to turn evil for witnessing the current episodes from a ZaYa fan POV Rehan is already the bad guy however making him truly evil will just worsen matters. Anways, Suraiya was brought into the show to create utmost conflicts for Zain and Aaliyah as she was against their wedding since day 1, which if you have been following initially she tried her best in stopping. If she can get Zain against Rehan, by getting the instigations to his head, Zain will go to Aaliyah who err is trusting Rehan, will tell her but Aaliyah will not believe him, therefore ZaYas disagreement and Aaliyah makes a decision of staying with Rehan forever. That's the plan Suraiya has in mind will it or not play out that we have yet to see.

Coming to Rehan, he has always been a threat to ZaYa and ZaYa fans have dreaded him coming in the show. NOTHING AGAINST THE ACTOR I REPEAT NOTHING AGAINST THE ACTOR BUT THE CHARACTER. One thing I do wish to clear is, you might not agree which err ..., 99.9% fans watch this show for Zain and Aaliyah, not a son, not a mother or a father, People do watch ONLY for the lead COUPLE=Zaya, exactly Farhan is so stubborn and keen upon showing such a track for he believes that ZAYA fans will endure no matter what however he took a risky step and hes going to fail big time and one the ratings prove that: 3.0 to .8 in five days Hon that's a big difference, hundreds of people have quit. To make matters worse ridiculous spoilers have been released stating Rehan and Aaliyah, ONE there was never a Rehan in the first place, they cant just bring in a character and give him Zains trait making Zain seem like a utter brainless fool, second there was never a rehan and aaliyah nor a bilal and Aaliyah it was ALWAYS Zain and Aaliyah and always remain that way, third I could go on and on but im choosing not too since you seem to like Rehan and I don't wanna defend you.

Lastly, I want this track to end ASAP, its being accepted BY NO ONE but very few, you could literally count those people on my fingers.'

My opinion definitely is completely paradoxical to yours, that's why your you and im me, so if you disagree state it nicely there is no need to be rude, just a heads up, otherwise great post

Very well said. I couldn't have put it in better words.👏
It is not like we do not understand that there are other relationships in the show as well. We know that and we completely acknowledge that fact but the main story is the love story of Zain and Aaliya. Before Barkat's entry in the show, all the tracks were always centered around Zaya even while focusing on other characters like Fahad with the property papers fiasco or Aayat being harrassed by Rocky.

As for Rehan's character being butchered well almost every single cameo's character has been butchered in the show because the makers start out a track abruptly without a proper plan! One cameo's track is barely done and here we go another character comes in the show. A third character gets butchered or not is the least of our concern but the MALE LEAD of the show's character gets butchered then yes we have a BIG problem. Because we are here for the leads not the third wheel.
Edited by -Saheba- - 9 years ago
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

As for Zain repeating the same mistake..I would hate for that to happen considering everything that he went through!! He suffered for a whole damn year and he lost his father in this whole mess! I don't want Zain's character to be butchered to make Rehan mahaan or to prolonge Rehan's character in this story! As it is Zain's character has been sacrificed enough to fit Rehan in the story and to glorify Rehan. Enough of torturing the lead couple just for a third character.

Bang on! Suraiya has always been manipulative and this time she managed to pull the ultimate plan but she cannot be shown successful. Suraiya believes she has won but I want Zain to prove her wrong. Zain needs to show that he will not let history repeat itself and will trust his love and Aaliya needs to be shown doing the same, she has to know there are reasons why Zain believes such a thing and she should try to clear his misconceptions. Zain and Aaliya should be shown working as a team to get to the bottom of this instead of working against each other, don't let history repeat itself just to glorify Rehan. This is Zain and Aaliya's story, let it remain that way.
neenzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Aaliya koi cheez hai k rehaan will hand her over to Zain?! Seriously, Islam may itni equality hai (equality and congruence are two different things) but they have portrayed it as if Muslim women are some objects, which we are not, no human being is!
Rehaan ka master plan ossko mubarak, qk issmay bhi itna bara loophole hai, if suraiya killed rida, it had to be only 6-7 years ago, then how does zareena know about it?
Or could it be rehaan's mother's death he is avenging? And all this while we had been assuming it all wrong? It would make so much sense of that's the case, that would also explain Usmaan's death, probably it wasn't Zareena who killed him, it was actually those unani medicines
.Shiva. thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

Coming to Rehan, he has always been a threat to ZaYa and ZaYa fans have dreaded him coming in the show. NOTHING AGAINST THE ACTOR I REPEAT NOTHING AGAINST THE ACTOR BUT THE CHARACTER. One thing I do wish to clear is, you might not agree which err ..., 99.9% fans watch this show for Zain and Aaliyah, not a son, not a mother or a father, People do watch ONLY for the lead COUPLE=Zaya, exactly Farhan is so stubborn and keen upon showing such a track for he believes that ZAYA fans will endure no matter what however he took a risky step and hes going to fail big time and one the ratings prove that: 3.0 to .8 in five days Hon that's a big difference, hundreds of people have quit. To make matters worse ridiculous spoilers have been released stating Rehan and Aaliyah, ONE there was never a Rehan in the first place, they cant just bring in a character and give him Zains trait making Zain seem like a utter brainless fool, second there was never a rehan and aaliyah nor a bilal and Aaliyah it was ALWAYS Zain and Aaliyah and always remain that way, third I could go on and on but im choosing not too since you seem to like Rehan and I don't wanna offend you.

thanks for the warm welcome😳

jeez she is mean as hell. i mean she loves her son na then how can she hates the girl he loves so much😕 why cannot she be happy and let other be happy simple as that. why does she has to control everyone? 🤢 i know being rehaan fan i know rehaan is hated here from the beginning but it does not matter to me the more the hate the hotter the character shall be. i feel he might be a grey shades b/c he is giving me the chill kind of vibes. why did he marry aliya so fast and then he promises to give her back hm...🤔 for me aliya can go back to zain but i don't want rehaan to be mahan nor evil grey shades is cool with me. omg that means misunderstanding between zaya gosh suraiya is so evil breaking two relationship at once. na na i don't think so aliya will not decide to stay with rehaan so fast, i don't even now if there is any story of rehaan and aliya but yes aliya does trust rehaan but then again she loves zain + trust him so aliya will doubt rehaan till he is proven not guilty.

yep i know what this forum is about. i also know zaya shippers here their goodness and badness i heard all about it. to me a show cannot be depend on only leads, it needs more to that. trust me i have been where you have been with the leads fight over another character and i know how that fell seeing your couple with someone else it hurts for sure. a show has it's central character along with parallel character it has to have them some watches for leads while others like me watches for parallel characters either b/c they are our fab or b/c the character blossoms more then the leads. each has their POV. i don't now about who is in the pictures and who is not. all i know is rehaan the character is not here to show his face, nandish is brought in here for a purpose and if it is not working out then they will end this character and move on but as be being nandish fan i am enjoying rehaan's character alot. he is not taking zain place, zain and rehaan are poll apart, they can never be like each other. zain is not the only good person in this show others are to. zain is not only the golden hearten person either, character like rehaan can also be a good person and a good friend again each to their POV. like you said this show is about the leads so be it but as of now it's also about rehaan and aliya since he did enter her life even if it's not by choice but he is her husband now either anyone likes it or but aliya did get married to rehaan and only rehaan can release aliya and i shall wait for that day it will be power pack scene of TRIO😳

i really don't now who is rehaan's fan or rehaan and aliya's fans, honestly i don't even have time to count fingers how many fans rehaan khan has, i come here to give my POV and enjoy nandish scenes and that's it i mean no harm at all😆 for me it's is nandish and rehaan khan BAS as long as he is here i shall be here, i am not here to fight at all. i just want to enjoy being here not to get stress at all.

thanks!
.Shiva. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bsvalentna

don't want zain to do d same mistek again n if zain misunderstand Aliya again den it vl not b worth watching seems lke seing history repeat...
waiting for dat day when Rehan handover Aliya's hand to zain
wanna c zaya reunion bas without furthr ruining
n ya suri is d Best manipulator in Indian TV history...gosh worst mother eva

yep me to i shall wait for that day when rehaan will hand aliya to zain but what will happen between that time only time will tell😆 suri your clock is ticking😆