Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Looking forward to the show, thanks.

I want to see a fictional character, where Love is develop not because of physical attraction, or by any sexual means, but Love should be developed in its own way, by realizing the importance of each other, respecting each other, the alliance of a husband and wife, the given free space, trust and believe, should be also there in a marriage. And if it is known as extra marital affair, then a Woman should move ahead divorcing her husband and moving on with a good life partner.

As told in this article, Shobha's husband is caught in sexual scandal so after knowing his truth, first the woman should make herself strong enough to face the hurdles coming to her way as now as her so called husband is in jail, she is the one who has to take care of her kids and raise them alone. Shobha, hence should be a emotionally strong character, who can become a inspiration for those who are in need of an idol, and can not tolerate the nonsense from anyone in anyway.

Even if she starts working with Apurva's character in a office, Sobha should not tolerate his anger, and should show him that there is a person who he need to respect and has a respect of her own, thereby making a space for herself, within the limits of proffesional rules, living a healthy life, gradually discovering that why her boss is rude with life. But Sobha should not interfere in her boss's life. Why always a woman should improve a man?

I would like to see the self realisation in terms of Apurva's character, where he will realise about his life, about what it has become and how can he make it more lively, instead of shobha helping him. Gradually, he realises the importance of Sobha in his life, how ironically she made an impact in his life. Later on, both on mutual terms discovering feelings for each other. That is known as Love as I believe. Physical attraction is not Love surely.

Hey, Suvika ji and Vidhisa and to all others who know me from old forums Hello to all :) Hope to discuss things here with all of you.

Suvika. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Devil is back!! 😈

Shobha also will be here after watching the episode. She apparently has no nickname. So I'm going to settle for Sho.

Unless Vicky out there comes up with something more interesting. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -deepali17-

Dev... you forgot me..

Deepali I was busy inwriting my thoughts so missed you sorryπŸ˜†. By the way, I said Hello to all, including you.πŸ˜‰
Suvika. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -deepali17-

Hellos .. friends.. Suvi & Vidi.. and new ones .. Jyoti.

Interesting concept.. hope i can watch it dont have the channel in my TV line up.. and anyways in bed before it airs..

Suvi.. ek OS toh banta hain.. bhagoo...

You can try watching it online. I can send you the links.. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Fuel being added I see πŸ˜†

Great to see you here Yaara πŸ€—

Veni-Vidi-Vici thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Suvika.

Devil is back!! 😈

Shobha also will be here after watching the episode. She apparently has no nickname. So I'm going to settle for Sho.

Unless Vicky out there comes up with something more interesting. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

K..shall stick with Sho till Vicky becomes creative... waiting for Shobha Garu to step in..masoom Rajani bhi aathi toh mazaa aatha...we could tease her
Suvika. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vidishaa

I have been requesting her a lot...parr woh toh she devil hai na..time maang rahi hai

I told her that i am going to add fuel to the fire.. i am here..πŸ˜†

Os toh hum extract karke hi rahenge...shall enlist other people from our old forum if they join this forum

You won't need to enlist.. Nothing will stop me from writing. I just need a griping topic. If you have doubts.. ask Deepa.. she knows me thru and thru..

Suvika. thumbnail

K..shall stick with Sho till Vicky becomes creative... waiting for Shobha Garu to step in..masoom Rajani bhi aathi toh mazaa aatha...we could tease her

Masoom Rajani.. I whatsapped her too. πŸ˜†
Veni-Vidi-Vici thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Suvika.

Masoom Rajani.. I whatsapped her too. πŸ˜†

tell her that I am missing her and want to interact with her in ADHY forumπŸ˜ƒ
Suvika. thumbnail

tell her that I am missing her and want to interact with her in ADHY forumπŸ˜ƒ

I did.πŸ˜†

Hey Vidisha... have some news for you.. Apparently Harsh is doing great in his role in BV. The creepiness is being portrayed excellently I was told. Make up mishaps apart... I think you should try watching one episode.
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Please keep the threads limited to discussoon on the article & what it coneys , any other discussions & more chats can have a separate thread.

Its just convient for others to read realted to the article & no have to walk through pages incase to read what others have to coney wrt that.