Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Suvika. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Vidishaa

flames...as in romantic flames or is it inferno on the forum?

Both. Romantic flames that are bound to light up if you want your OS and the topic of this story is woman and her independence. Oh yeah..😉😆

Mera flame toh Harsh baby hai😳

Veni-Vidi-Vici thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Teekh hai..woman ki independence pe hi likh daalo...afterall this soap is about it...I am watching it both for Harsh and the progressive story line...I don't want Harsh to reform..I like him black...I like Harsh but I hate Samarth ( done confuse it with love Ashu Love SK saga).. I don't want women to stick to philandering hubbies..so Sonali has to leave him...so no probs..write your story..I am game.😃
Suvika. thumbnail

Teekh hai..woman ki independence pe hi likh daalo...afterall this soap is about it...I am watching it both for Harsh and the progressive story line...I don't want Harsh to reform..I like him black...I like Harsh but I hate Samarth ( done confuse it with love Ashu Love SK saga).. I don't want women to stick to philandering hubbies..so Sonali has to leave him...so no probs..write your story..I am game.😃

Lady... back up a few steps. I didn't say the topic of OS is woman independence. I said romantic flames in my OS and topic of woman independence in the forum in general... BOTH are bound to flare up here.

And yes. I completely agree with you. Loyalty towards a Philandering husband is unthinkable for me too.. no matter what his reasons were. They keep saying a wife should have forgiving nature. I ask... would they say the same thing to a husband if the roles were reversed?? 😡
Veni-Vidi-Vici thumbnail

Originally posted by: Suvika.

Lady... back up a few steps. I didn't say the topic of OS is woman independence. I said romantic flames in my OS and topic of woman independence in the forum in general... BOTH are bound to flare up here.

And yes. I completely agree with you. Loyalty towards a Philandering husband is unthinkable for me too.. no matter what his reasons were. They keep saying a wife should have forgiving nature. I ask... would they say the same thing to a husband if the roles were reversed?? 😡

Give some hard-core action packed romance...you shortchanged me in destiny's play
Suvika. thumbnail

Short changed you?? How??😕 And that was not my story to begin with. It was Shari's and I had to go according to the way she had sketched the characters. I did try to change the guy a little.. make him a little bold and firm in mind... any more changes it wouldn't have gelled with her story.

Hard-core action packed romance... Serial shuru hone se pehle hi mujhe yahaa se nikalvaane ka iraada hain kya?? 😆

Veni-Vidi-Vici thumbnail

Agree..you couldn't have done much with that Ashu

coming to action-

Let us make a few friends here...let me gain some credibility in their eyes..then I will reveal your writing skills to them..even they will start hankering..forum mein bina kuch likhe rehna mushkil ho jayega😈

.plus this is story of mature individuals...protagonists are in 30-40s...action toh banta hai na..Samarth action karke hi phas gaya na...😆 thoda vikram aur shobha ka action karva do...no one will send you out...guess kids won't frequent here...

Edited by Vidishaa - 10 years ago

Suvika. thumbnail

I thought you would be more interested in Samarth's action sequences. 😆

Anyway... lets see how this one starts out and we'll decide.

Awaiting to make new friends here. 😃

Word Count: 0

Veni-Vidi-Vici thumbnail

@ bold- true...you know me so well Suvi... btw agar Kajri ne Ashu ka action record kiya hota...aur Ashu ki shaadi ke baad blackmail kiya hotha toh??? Ashu= Samarth.

BTW I like the name Smarth very much

Word Count: 0

Suvika. thumbnail

@ bold- true...you know me so well Suvi... btw agar Kajri ne Ashu ka action record kiya hota...aur Ashu ki shaadi ke baad blackmail kiya hotha toh??? Ashu= Samarth.

BTW I like the name Smarth very much

Samarth better than Vikram. Name wise that is.. 😉
Veni-Vidi-Vici thumbnail

Samarth better than Vikram. Name wise that is.. 😉

Chalo Samarth ko Sam banate hai..aur Vikram ko Vicky...