Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Brooke. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Looking forward for ADHY.I hope it will keep the promise of being a different show.
All the best !
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Like I said elsewhere too I hope she remembers this interview 6 months (I am being very generous here 🀣)down the lineπŸ€”
innocent.aman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
jyoti very nice analysis

i agree its a story of modern women wants to move ahead of her painful past she wants to be drawn away from the tag of straggled wife and move on

and about a boss who develops a friendship bond

really looking for this show πŸ˜†

innocent.aman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RD-

Like I said elsewhere too I hope she remembers this interview 6 months (I am being very generous here 🀣)down the lineπŸ€”

πŸ˜† i doubt she willπŸ˜†
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

At least first 4 months we can trust her πŸ˜† .. I m reducing 2 months from it πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Veni-Vidi-Vici thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyoti06

At least first 4 months we can trust her πŸ˜† .. I m reducing 2 months from it πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

😲🀣

Word Count: 0

-RD- thumbnail

Oh u are being so strict with maiyya πŸ˜† chalo 4 months of nok jhok and chemistry hi sahi before we can jump to another shipπŸ˜†
Suvika. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

From the Article this is what I feel ..

Ekta wants to show that not always women r responsible for a broken marriage .. Women try their best to make a marriage work but its men who betray or backstab that trust of their wives and r mostly responsible for a broken marriage or a relationship , though the blame always falls on a women moment she decides to step out of her house to explore her own identity and happiness ,.,

Marriage is a partnership. One person can't be held responsible for its success or failure. But yes, in the society, esp Indian society.. thats usually the case. Successful marriage is equaled to husband being supportive and taking care of the family. Failure implies the wife is not supportive and has adjustment issues.. Talk about double standards!! So that way this story is going to be a good message.

In this case from promos I feel Shobha tries her best to save her marriage after Samarth is jailed , reason why she takes up a job but in return she does not really get that positive approach from her husband as Samarth seems to underestimate his wife's capability .. typical male ego ..

Is it underestimation or refusal to accept the wife's contribution... either one.. Male ego is the reason behind the thought. That and taking his partner's compliance for granted. Maybe I am jumping to conclusions here... yet to see.

Eventually Shobha starts finding happiness in her boss that is Vikram's company I guess .. Though both r poles apart but like one says opposites attract and somewhere Vikram from outside might appear all rude and pessimist but from inside I feel he is a progressive kind of person who believes man and woman r equal unlike her husband's mentality and this is what might eventually make Shobha fall for Vikram and vice versa .. πŸ€”...

But tomorrow if Shobha wants to walk out of her loveless marriage to explore her own idenity and happiness with Vikram , then what happens to her two little kids and in-laws who might b all innocent .. So should Shobha b selfish enough to choose her own happiness over her family's happiness or should she b selflessly compromising on her own desires or happiness for the sake of her family and kids irrespective of what her husband does ... Quite a complicated decision for Shobha and what will b interesting to see here is how Vikram helps her in making this most complex decision of her life ...

Trust is like a mirror... once broken it can't be glued back. And even glued back, cracks are always visible. I think I am already in love with this character... Shobha.

On the other hand I feel Vikram will hv his own life's story too which is guarded for now .. There must b something about him in his past which has made him a pessimist in life .. Whats the reason for it .. Was he a married man and faced betrayal via his wife or there is something else that has made him so much of anti-love and a pessimist .. And will Shobha help Vikram to come out of his shell in due coarse of time once Vikram sees the optimist in Shobha despite her life and family in turmoil .. 😳

From the promos I find Vikram to be a pessimist.. or should I say a cynical guy... yes. there must a reason behind that.

And n all this what will b Samarth's role once he is out of jail only to find out that his wife who was once just his arm-candy has now moved on in life and has found her new identity .. Will he want her back by hook or by crook or will just let her go after realising his own faults .. πŸ€”

He is a politician... rich.. egoistic.. you think he would let her go?? More to the point... would he realize and accept his faults?? πŸ€”

No wonder the title is Ajeeb Dastaan hai yeh .. Its basically the dastaan of all 3 characters who hv their own complications in life while making their journey to their destination to find that ultimate solace and happiness .. Noone here is positive or negative .. black or white .. everyone I believe will hv their own shades of grey and at one point we as viewers might want to sympathise with each of the character for going through their respective turmoils or might want to blame each of the characters for the blunders they might hv done .. ...

Kya analysis hain Modji... jawaab nahi... Nice meeting you.

Word Count: 1

Suvika. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

My thoughts exactly.. hope "in" doesn't come in the "Finite" Series. πŸ˜†
-RD- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Suvika.

My thoughts exactly.. hope "in" doesn't come in the "Finite" Series. πŸ˜†

@bold- BAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA