Users

Frequent Posters

Suvika. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Vidishaa

The article is interesting...TFS ...

So Harsh Chayya is black...intersting..very interesting..I like him that way

Sonali gets a job and then a companion...good...wanna see a woman take steps towards liberation from a bad marriage

The story is refreshing..so different from mind numbing saas bahu sagasπŸ‘πŸΌ

I knew that would interest you to no end Vidi. - Harsh Chayya and black /grey in one sentence. πŸ˜† But i thought he was from a political background too?? πŸ€” Read it somewhere... not sure where.

I like Sonali's choice of attire too. Shifting from Saris to practical dressing. And Shobha's character seems really πŸ‘πŸΌ reminds of the English serial - The Good Wife.

And for me best news is that its a finite series. πŸ˜ƒ I need stories to have a story line and stick to that story line. That means having a predetermined beginning AND end.

oh btw... Great that we can meet here too. πŸ˜ƒ

TFS Shanti..

Edited by Suvika. - 10 years ago
Veni-Vidi-Vici thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Suvika.

I knew that would interest you to no end Vidi. - Harsh Chayya and black /grey in one sentence. πŸ˜† But i thought he was from a political background too?? πŸ€” Read it somewhere... not sure where.

I like Sonali's choice of attire too. Shifting from Saris to practical dressing. And Shobha's character seems really πŸ‘πŸΌ reminds of the English serial - The Good Wife.

And for me best news is that its a finite series. πŸ˜ƒ I need stories to have a story line and stick to that story line. That means having a predetermined beginning AND end.

oh btw... Great that we can meet here too. πŸ˜ƒ

TFS Shanti..

Nice to see you here Suvika...

Yep...the combo of Harsh Chayya, black/grey and politics is deadly...I am smacking my lips...In my excitement I have dumped precious SKπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†...

Love Sonali's attire..practical dresses...her kurtas and stoles are similar to what we wear...so can identify with the character...

Finite series is the best part...though we may not want it to end...it is good that a story ends where it should..there lies the charm.
Suvika. thumbnail

Nice to see you here Suvika...

Yep...the combo of Harsh Chayya, black/grey and politics is deadly...I am smacking my lips...In my excitement I have dumped precious SKπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†...

Love Sonali's attire..practical dresses...her kurtas and stoles are similar to what we wear...so can identify with the character...

Finite series is the best part...though we may not want it to end...it is good that a story ends where it should..there lies the charm.

Pata hain.. bechare ko happy birthday bhi nahi bola... so cruel Vidisha..πŸ˜†

BTW... is there going to be an episode discussion thread tonight?? If yes, lets meet there after the episode is done. What say?? πŸ˜‰
Veni-Vidi-Vici thumbnail

BTW... is there going to be an episode discussion thread tonight?? If yes, lets meet there after the episode is done. What say?? πŸ˜‰

Chalta hai...there are a lot of SKD left in KTLK forum and FB..woh bol dengi..kya farak padtha hai agar main nahin boltiπŸ˜†

There will be an epi discussion...that is what normally happens...we can dissect characters πŸ˜ƒ
Suvika. thumbnail

Chalta hai...there are a lot of SKD left in KTLK forum and FB..woh bol dengi..kya farak padtha hai agar main nahin boltiπŸ˜†
kya se kya hogaya!! And you changed your profile pic too!! Talk about heartless dumping!! So like my Gaurav!! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

There will be an epi discussion...that is what normally happens...we can dissect characters πŸ˜ƒ

Sure. OK. Jyothi is here too. She is a huge Apoorva fan. I'll call her also. And I think Jayasreeji also is planning to get hooked to this serial.
Veni-Vidi-Vici thumbnail

kya se kya hogaya!! And you changed your profile pic too!! Talk about heartless dumping!! So like my Gaurav!! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Sure. OK. Jyothi is here too. She is a huge Apoorva fan. I'll call her also. And I think Jayasreeji also is planning to get hooked to this serial.

It will be fun..old friends plus a few new friends that we can make here...shall have a field day...

What is hearless dumping?πŸ˜‰..It is not as if I know him personallyπŸ˜²πŸ˜†
Suvika. thumbnail

It will be fun..old friends plus a few new friends that we can make here...shall have a field day...
True... Fun time after a long long time

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
From the Article this is what I feel ..

Ekta wants to show that not always women r responsible for a broken marriage .. Women try their best to make a marriage work but its men who betray or backstab that trust of their wives and r mostly responsible for a broken marriage or a relationship , though the blame always falls on a women moment she decides to step out of her house to explore her own identity and happiness ,.,

In this case from promos I feel Shobha tries her best to save her marriage after Samarth is jailed , reason why she takes up a job but in return she does not really get that positive approach from her husband as Samarth seems to underestimate his wife's capability .. typical male ego ..

Eventually Shobha starts finding happiness in her boss that is Vikram's company I guess .. Though both r poles apart but like one says opposites attract and somewhere Vikram from outside might appear all rude and pessimist but from inside I feel he is a progressive kind of person who believes man and woman r equal unlike her husband's mentality and this is what might eventually make Shobha fall for Vikram and vice versa .. πŸ€”...

But tomorrow if Shobha wants to walk out of her loveless marriage to explore her own idenity and happiness with Vikram , then what happens to her two little kids and in-laws who might b all innocent .. So should Shobha b selfish enough to choose her own happiness over her family's happiness or should she b selflessly compromising on her own desires or happiness for the sake of her family and kids irrespective of what her husband does ... Quite a complicated decision for Shobha and what will b interesting to see here is how Vikram helps her in making this most complex decision of her life ...

On the other hand I feel Vikram will hv his own life's story too which is guarded for now .. There must b something about him in his past which has made him a pessimist in life .. Whats the reason for it .. Was he a married man and faced betrayal via his wife or there is something else that has made him so much of anti-love and a pessimist .. And will Shobha help Vikram to come out of his shell in due coarse of time once Vikram sees the optimist in Shobha despite her life and family in turmoil .. 😳

And n all this what will b Samarth's role once he is out of jail only to find out that his wife who was once just his arm-candy has now moved on in life and has found her new identity .. Will he want her back by hook or by crook or will just let her go after realising his own faults .. πŸ€”

No wonder the title is Ajeeb Dastaan hai yeh .. Its basically the dastaan of all 3 characters who hv their own complications in life while making their journey to their destination to find that ultimate solace and happiness .. Noone here is positive or negative .. black or white .. everyone I believe will hv their own shades of grey and at one point we as viewers might want to sympathise with each of the character for going through their respective turmoils or might want to blame each of the characters for the blunders they might hv done .. ...

Edited by jyoti06 - 10 years ago
Veni-Vidi-Vici thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyoti06

From the Article this is what I feel ..

Ekta wants to show that not always women r responsible for a broken marriage .. Women try their best to make a marriage work but its men who betray or backstab that trust of their wives and r mostly responsible for a broken marriage or a relationship , though the blame always falls on a women moment she decides to step out of her house to explore her own identity and happiness ,.,

In this case from promos I feel Shobha tries her best to save her marriage after Samarth is jailed , reason why she takes up a job but in return she does not really get that positive approach from her husband as Samarth seems to underestimate his wife's capability .. typical male ego ..

Eventually Shobha starts finding happiness in her boss that is Vikram's company I guess .. Though both r poles apart but like one says opposites attract and somewhere Vikram from outside might appear all rude and pessimist but from inside I feel he is a progressive kind of person who believes man and woman r equal unlike her husband's mentality and this is what might eventually make Shobha fall for Vikram and vice versa .. πŸ€”...

But tomorrow if Shobha wants to walk out of her loveless marriage to explore her own idenity and happiness with Vikram , then what happens to her two little kids and in-laws who might b all innocent .. So should Shobha b selfish enough to choose her own happiness over her family's happiness or should she b selflessly compromising on her own desires or happiness for the sake of her family and kids irrespective of what her husband does ... Quite a complicated decision for Shobha and what will b interesting to see here is how Vikram helps her in making this most complex decision of her life ...

On the other hand I feel Vikram will hv his own life's story too which is guarded for now .. There must b something about him in his past which has made him a pessimist in life .. Whats the reason for it .. Was he a married man and faced betrayal via his wife or there is something else that has made him so much of anti-love and a pessimist .. And will Shobha help Vikram to come out of his shell in due coarse of time once Vikram sees the optimist in Shobha despite her life and family in turmoil .. 😳

And n all this what will b Samarth's role once he is out of jail only to find out that his wife who was once just his arm-candy has now moved on in life and has found her new identity .. Will he want her back by hook or by crook or will just let her go after realising his own faults .. πŸ€”

quite an analysis Modji... guess Vikram too has faced betrayal in life...maybe from a lover or family... Samarth is a MCP...so hope Shobha finds love in Vikram😊
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

quite an analysis Modji... guess Vikram too has faced betrayal in life...maybe from a lover or family... Samarth is a MCP...so hope Shobha finds love in Vikram😊

Samarth I believe might hv his reasons too .. because in flashbacks they showed that Shobha was actually happy in this marriage till he gets arrested and things go for a toss ... so lets see why he suddenly turns bitter ..

And yes I m sure Vikram has a past too .. no man is born pessimist .. life's bitter experience makes a person negative .. so it will b interesting to see his back story too ..