Charmed Inside-Out! OS (Completed)

Parakeet thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago

[Note: Not Proofread... please excuse for the grammatical and spelling errors... I am half asleep...๐Ÿ˜† ]

Charmed Inside-Out!

OS

His heart bloomed with joy when he saw her moving about the house freely, hearty and healthy, little did she knew what he had gone through those two days, while she was in hospital or worse when doctor had told him that it was about something serious and it became worst when her best friend uttered those words of her once being ill of TB! He had absolutely no idea about that. It was a big revelation! But still what sickened him to the core was that he being her husband didn't know but Abhimanyu, her best friend knew every inch about her. He felt like he was a third person, and in front of the doctor too, and to make it worst, doctor commented at quite inappropriate place, the words that he was already so much uncomfortable, about contemplating.

But, all's well that ends well, things again became same, or quite intense if he must think about his newly beating heart at her one appearance, or his ever green smile that seemed to not leave his lips or may be the glow that was not hidden from anyone or may be excitement in his actions. Everything was making things worse for him to hide his new found feelings or rather newly understood feelings that he had finally accepted to himself in the secrecy of the night at hospital sitting beside her on chair all night while she lay unconscious on the hospital bed.

But now he couldn't do anything, all he could do or was able to do was to close his eyes inhaling her scent as she passed by him and as her sari brushed against his arm or the casual touches when she gave him water to drink , he could feel his heart beat fast at her mere sight, her untainted alabaster skin, her soft long tresses, her expressive eyes that spoke in volumes about love and care that she had for each and every one in his family, her soft petal like lips and her plump figure but all at appropriate places.

He now regretted saying so much ill of her and to her face too. How can he even think ill about a woman or he must say the only selfless woman he had ever come across!

He knew somewhere in his heart that he definitely didn't deserve a girl like Ishita, she was too good for him and he was... he was worst man to walk this earth. But he was selfish and he won't become selfless and give her up not even for her sake. He knew that now she had become his reason to live, to come home, to smile and even to love Ruhi. Everything seemed to start with her and end with her, it was never the case in past when he thought he was in love, she was like a witch, and he was sure about it, she had some charm that she had casted on him, may be her selfless nature was that charm.

On the verge, where he knew he would never be able to live, she came like a gush of fresh air and changed his conception on life and surprised him of her strength to find reason to live at the apparent end. He had hated her for making him feel guilty, as a father, as a son and as a human. He had complained several times about her lecturing, but how he could explain that now how much he looked forward to them, the way her eyes sparkled during her sessions and the way her nose turned red in annoyance, a thing he had come to adore recently.

He could watch her whole day, doing things or just sitting, reading an old novel of crisp yellow pages or gossiping with Mihika and Vandu or even sharing a laugh of secrecy with Romi or talking philosophy or discussing psychology with super smart Bala, or listening and watching naughty antics of Ruhi and Tingu, it all presented a lovable sight.

The only thing he never understood was Abhimanyu. He didn't understand his presence in their perfect life, he remembered that once when they were going on picnic with their family and Mihir and Mihika had tricked them to come with each other by Raman's car, how when Ishita had acted about her loosing memory, he had claimed in full seriousness, that they were Happily married, though both knew that opposite was the case but none had clarified his claim, but then now he understood the true intensity of his claim, how by her arrival things became perfect, even when their rapport with each other was  inappropriate and strange for onlookers but for them and especially for him, that was most perfect phase of life. Their banter, his taunts and her lectures fitted so perfectly, like they blended with each other.

He was not wrong, when on the night of his false love confession to distract her and relieve her from pain, he had said things not from his mind but everything came unconsciously out of him, his conception of why their other partners didn't fit in their individual lives and how well they filled each other, like other was meant to be from eternity. He was unconsciously so in the moment that when he came out of the reverie he had felt his consciousness alien to him and he had just walked out claiming confidently that it was only a joke and it was only thing by which he could have distracted her. When in reality it was anything but a joke for him!

It was then, when he was looking at TV screen with full concentration on which KRK's Deshdrohi was playing, and he snapped out of thoughts when she forwarded Tea tray and asked to pick one, he saw an open- mouthed Romi siting infront of him and was looking at him wide eyed, his eyes showed *shocked* expression and then he turned towards his left where Mihir was blinking at him with flabbergasted expression while Vandu and Bala were trying to suppress laughter but one who could not control and burst out laughing ,stole his sole attention and he turned to look at Abhimanyu who was sitting on dining table and looking at the group around Raman and their genuine states, while Ishita forwarded him the plate of pakoras  and lemon tea.

"What?" Raman asked confused looking around; he couldn't understand their weird behaviors.

"Bhai, we know you have not much interest in movies, but bhai... what are you watching in this movie with so much concentration that bhabhi had to call out for you for five times to get your attention. It's the lamest movie ever to be created!!" Romi said curiously with a sly smile.

"What are you talking about... I was not watching any movie... and hello all movies are lame... they just show one single thing each time... stupid corny and lousy love stories... I have better things to do..." and with that he left for his room haughtily while stealing side glance at her, as he saw her entering the kitchen and in no time he entered his room and closed the room behind.

It was almost 07:30 PM when she entered her room to call him for dinner, when she was surprised seeing him deep in sleep while sitting his head resting on headrest, a file laid forgotten on his chest while his Mac was opened, she came to his side and was about to wake him when her eyes fell on the screen saver that was playing on screen and was amused to see, it was a text message reading, "Jhansi Ki Rani-Ravan Kumar", she shook her head in amusement and called him, "Raman... uthiye..."

But it seemed that he was really in deep sleep and so she shook him softly and chuckled when he brushed her hands away and laid down his head on pillow reclining sideways, not in proper posture.

"Raman... chaliye na... dinner is ready... phir soo jaiyega..." she again said and this time he opened his eyes irritated and said in annoyance,

"kya hai yaar... sone bhi nahi deti... jao mai abhi aa jaunga..." he sighed looking at her face that was adorned with a soft smile. He, so much used to taunt, couldn't do the same seeing that smile, not just then.

She smiled broader at him and turned on heels and left for dining area.

After about ten minutes he entered the dining room and was surprised to see all Punjabi dishes on table, he was famished; the new presentation for his meeting with Abhimanyu was taking toil on him. It was his second venture with European countries; he wanted it to be perfect.

He immediately sat and served himself and then suddenly stopped and looked around and saw Ishita serving everyone and said, "Ishita... yahan aao..."

Ishita and everybody looked at him surprised, and then she came and stood beside him and asked, "kya hua Raman? Kuch problem hai? Aapko achha nahi laga?" her voice contained a fear of rejection.

He shook his head in disbelief of her concern and said quietly, "sit beside me..."

"Raman..." was all she could utter but he didn't let her complete and continued, " Abhi abhi hospital se aayi ho... subah se dekh raha hoon, tumhe kuch akal hai ya nahi?  Kabhi yahan kabhi wahan... aaram karna toh doosri baat hai... chalo yaha baitho aur dinner karo... vaise hi khoon kam hai upar se..." though he said in taunting way but his concern was visible all through.

"Raman... mai kha loongi... aap khaiye na..." Ishita said hesitantly while a slight blush was tainting her face.

"Janta hoon ke tum Jhansi ki Rani ho... saabit karne ki zaroorat nahi hai... chalo baitho..." and she sat hesitantly feeling shy as being center of attention of everyone on table while he forwarded his plate to her and picked up another empty one and served himself.

Dinner was a quite affair, filled with knowing glances across the table filled with silent teasings and crimson blushes.

After dinner was over Raman got up and was about to head towards his room when Bala called from behind, "Arre Raman kahan jaa rahe ho? Chalo humare saath kuch der baitho... vaise bhi aaj toh hum log kuch der tak jagne ka soch rahe hai... come on..."

"Nahi yaar Bala... aaj nahi... I am in middle of something..." Raman said with sorry face.

"Come on Raman... bass kuch der... itna bhi kya zaroori hai?" said Abhimanyu.

"Ek presentation hai... khair chalo theek hai..." Raman finally came towards them and sat on one of the couches beside Mihika, while Abhimanyu was opposite of him, and asked, "Toh Kya plan hai?"

"Plan? Um... ye toh socha nahi hai... Cards khel sakte hain..." Bala suggested.

"Nahi jiju... cards boring hai... dumb-charades  khelte hai..." Mihika suggested excitedly.

"Nahi nahi... mujhe zada flime nahi pasand." Raman piped in.

"Toh phir... Ek hi game bachta hai... "Abhimanyu said with a grin, "Truth or Dare".

"Haan... this is best... mai bottle laati hoon..." Mihika chirped and went and came back with a bottle.

The bottle was kept in the center and was spinned, and all the anticipation in waiting hearts halted on Abhimanyu while Ishita jumped forward and rubbing her hands together with a broad smile like a hunter ready to hunt his prey.

"I am going to ask... Truth or Dare?" she asked.

"Truth" he chose and he and others waited for Ishita to ask.

"okay... then admit that Rucha Talwar from 9th B was your first crush!"  Ishita said with a naughty glint in her eyes while Raman looked at her amused while Abhimanyu was surprised.

"you remember her? Okay well, I... kind of... but it was only a minute crush... okay nothing else... come on yaar Ishu she was Juliet in the skit." Abhimanyu said while a slight blush adorned his cheek.

And he spun the bottle, and it halted on Vandu who was equally surprised and said before anybody could ask her, "Truth", making others chuckle.

"Okay..." said Mihir, " Did you like anyone before Bala jiju with same intensity?"

"Oh my god Mihir! That's a tricky question yaar..." Mihika chirped, "Tell tell akka.."

"Well, there was... one... I used to love him like crazy..." And then she looked down shyly while Bala looked shocked and she continued in a low voice, "Salman Khan..."

And everyone guffawed at Vandu-Bala's expense.

Again bottle was spun, and this time it stopped at Raman. Abhimanyu who was sitting across him said immediately that he will be asking Raman,

"So Raman truth or dare?"

To which Raman haughtily chose, "Dare."

While Abhimanyu smiled and said, "Okay, well your dare is, I am going to ask you few questions and you would answer them looking into my eyes."

"Hey... I have chosen DARE not truth." Raman said.

"This is my dare to you..." Abhimanyu said with finality.

"okay well... shoot." Raman asked.

"I have heard to much about you... but I still have not known you... tell me Raman, why did you sent that wine bottle on the day of our meeting? I had heard that you worked on ethics." Abhimanyu asked while others gaped at him for bringing seriousness in the game but Raman looked unaffected and said simply looking into his eyes.

"I never sent anything. I don't bribe, I do everything out loud and not from under the bench."

Abhimanyu smiled slightly and then continued, " Its little personal but answer me, you married my Ishu just to get Ruhi's custody?" and one could hear gasps from everyone present.

"MANI!" Ishita exclaimed in shock, "Raman you don't have to answer his silly questions... and Mani...its not right for you to ask such questions its our personal issue and..." she couldn't complete when she heard Raman's reply,

"Yes it happened strictly for my daughter's custody."

While she and others looked at him shocked and also little hurt at his admission.

"Raman..." Ishita uttered not able to keep hurt inside her.

But Raman didn't look at her even once, his eyes were fixed on Abhimanyu who was in return looking at him with straight face but still anguish was visible as he was trying to suppress it. And then he continued, "... and you are still keeping her for your daughter, in this loveless marriage with you..."

"MANI! Stop! Please Stop! Will you... What are you upto... you are my friend, only friend, so you don't have to show concern about my Rapport with my husband...!" Ishita cried disgust but was surprised when her husband chose to answer Mani.

"Yes! Yes I am keeping her, not for my daughter...   but for our daughter, and as per other question..." He couldn't continue as Pammi aunty entered and walked slowly towards the group and said, "Ishita..."

Ishita wiped her eyes dry that were moments ago filled with unshed tears and plastering a fake smile greeted, "Namastey Aunty ji... aayiye na... please..." but Pammy was silent and was looking down and Ishita continued, "I am sorry aunty, mujhe aise nahi kehna chahiye tha... maine aapko bohot dukh pahuchaya hai..." when Pummy cut in,

"Nahi Ishita... galti meri hai... maine hi bina kuch soche samjhe bohot kuch keh diya... jo mujhe nahi kehna chahiye tha... mai bohot sharminda hoon... mujhe pata nahi ke uska boyfriend hai..."

"aapko kaise...?" Ishita asked baffled.

"Who Toshi se baat karne ke baad Raman aaya tha... usi ne sab kuch bataya...  tumne itna kuch kiya.. uss din agar tum nahi hoti toh delivery nahi hoti.. aur bhi kitna kuch kiya hai tumne... Sach mein Raman ne toh meri class hi le lit hi" Pummy aunty smiled as Raman making him cautious... something that he had forbidden her to share with his wife but Gossip queen can never do as told. He sighed.

"Aur tujhe batane ko mana kar diya... ab batao agar mujhe Raman ki Shikayat karni hogi toh mai kaha jau? Ek tumhari hi toh baat aaj kal sunta bhi hai aur manta bhi hai..."  making both Raman Ishita blush and then giggling She left saying, "love birds"

"haan aur pata hai Mani jab amma ka accident hua tha he only controlled Ishita and Appa, hum sab toh baad mein pahuche..." Vandu said.

"Arre woh nahi jab Akka ka dentistry ka licences uss Ashok aur suraj ke bachhe ne cancel  karwa diya tha... you know Mani... he left his president position, kyu ki Ashok ne shart rakhi thi ke he will take his complaint back only when he will resign as the president of association and nominate him in his place. And he did, without anyone knowing it... hum sab ko toh news mein pata chala tha..." Mihika said proudly.

"aur toh aur... humari Ishu ke liye hum sab mardon ki bhi watt laga di... Ghar ke bahar Ishita ke naam ka name plate lagwa diya and every woman in Iyer family is angry and is asking us to learn something from Raman." Bala said chuckling.

While Ishita and Raman were blushing and then not able to take their tease any more Raman got up and said, "I am going now... I have very important presentation." And turned to leave and then said, "Ishita you should also take rest, sir Ek hi din hua hai hospital se aaye hue..." and left to his room knowing full well that now she would be badly teased.

And soon, after much teasing by her akka and Mihika and even Bala she left saying she is not feeling well and needs sleep, and others dispersed too.

While Abhimanyu again found himself on the bench near the common garden of Akash-Ganga colony, staring at nothingness when he felt a hand on his shoulder only to find smiling Bala, who came and sat beside him and said, "kya soch rahe ho? Ishita-Raman ke bare mein na? janta hoon ke fikar hai tumhe uski, par Mani, they Love each other, but they are not able to express, dono ne bohot thokar khayi hai life mein... tum nahi jante... but I have been an observer of there relationship, how gradually it became what it is now... and trust me... its much better and beautiful than any one I have ever witnessed. Dono Jaan chidakte hain ek doosre par... And trust me soon they would find enough courage to confess it to each other." And with that he stood up and left while Abhimanyu still sat there knowing full well... that Bala was right and then smiled a contended smile and walked back in, for the first time trusting someone else other than himself for Ishu. His first Love.

Okay now...

That's it... hope you liked it...

Please share your views...

Edited by OfTheHeart - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

itsme_aish thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Omg..that was so beautiful๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ I felt so good after reading this OS๐Ÿ˜ƒ I loved how Raman answered every ques of Mani and the way things about Ishra relationship got revealed..๐Ÿ˜ƒ so beautifully written๐Ÿ‘..thanks a ton for this OS๐Ÿค—
rutu83 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
another wonderful OS
it was great to see rkb style concern for ishita at dinner time but i absolutely loved it when everyone, including pammi aunty, jumped in siding with raman  and raman just gets up leaving ishita to face the teasing ๐Ÿ˜†
would love to see something like this in the show- especially the end scene with bala and mani
Edited by rutu83 - 9 years ago
Maaneet099 thumbnail
lovely OS!
would love to see at least this on screen instead of blooper filled nonsensical stuff!
_Dipsi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thats beautifully written
Loved it
ALEHA2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
OMG that was beautifully written
IshraMiNeholic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
woww wooo w.. โค๏ธ
so cute, can imagine Ishra facial actions in that turth or dare scene๐Ÿ˜‰
brilliant piece of work.. ๐Ÿ‘ 
mani dare ques.. seriously i lykd it. ๐Ÿ˜›
i thought nxt ques he wil ask do u lov my ishu..? but Pammi aunty aagai.. ๐Ÿ˜ก but its ok.. she chnged d scenaro dere.. ๐Ÿ˜†
den mani concern abt Ishra marrige lyf nd bala-mani convo.. lov it.. 
hope v can get ds type of scn is shw (fingers crosd.. ๐Ÿ˜ณ )
no words to explain hw much i loved dis updateee... 
Bul3 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
it was awesome..so beautiful and heart-touching!!..brilliant work dear ๐Ÿ˜Š
felciya thumbnail
Lovely.Mani has real guts to ask such ques to RKB.
shravani_2311 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
beautifu OS...we cant see in d shw bt atleast u made us to imagine...thankx fr writng did OS...