Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: edwebllalover9

I hope so gagan it happen she always remain hold zain hand not sacrifice their love for kids and rehan no matter what.becz if she then her character officially will be end for me.

Well, remember kids came one year back only.. and the day zain came she actually forgot about the kids.. so I dont think she will ever leave zain for the sake of the kids... (I HOPE SO)
Gagan-06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
awww hugs everyone...
I seriously think this week will be meh .. maybe next week u all will start to see some light in regards to ZaYa...

Most of ya could probably skip this week if you wanted to..

-Jharna- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I wish the montage is not misleading..I'm scared to hope again
Edited by jjnn - 9 years ago
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Zaya.priyanka

Well, remember kids came one year back only.. and the day zain came she actually forgot about the kids.. so I dont think she will ever leave zain for the sake of the kids... (I HOPE SO)

now situation is quite different that she have chance to feel guilt for using Rehan and kids.but hope so she not sacrifice their love becz then her all fight for her love and her sacrifice her self respect will have no meaning then.
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Suri told Zain nt to tell about Rehan to Aalia Good Zain took her nd showed where Bilal was kept now both may find out who has kidnapped BilalRehan seems to be good he told Zain i will give T soon.I loved the way she saw Zain in da mirror nd was sooo happy ndshook her headf.
Edited by Baingan - 9 years ago