Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gagan-06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 9 years ago
I would defu watch the mirror scene
it gave me a positive vibe.. i feel her completing that marriage ritual with zain means she is his only ..

I just dont know how much they will drag this
Edited by -Gaganjot- - 9 years ago
-farzana thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Just saw the montage, thought she's holding on to Zain it just looks like he's the 'other guy' blah! I want this wrapped up by Diwali. I doubt it will tho
-Jharna- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Poor Zain! The way he ran behind Aaliya's car..and those flashbacks at the end of the epi😭😭
-Minion- thumbnail
From new montage it look like Aliya will have extra martial affair with Zain lolz ok joke apart is it necessary to keep Rehan in montage pathetic Farhan sir.
mirror scene give me positive feeling but CV'S give me many positive feeling that halala is not happening but it happen.its now hard to keep positive hope from them but hope that fb news is true that ZaYa going to reunion next week or after that week finger cross.
Gagan-06 thumbnail
lol Beinteha fans itni negativity se used to ho gaye hai .. so they see everything in a negative way 😆
but no for me the new montage indicated that though she is in this nikaah with Rehaan but she will remain only Zain's.. she will hold on to him ..

-Minion- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Gaganjot-

lol Beinteha fans itni negativity se used to ho gaye hai .. so they see everything in a negative way😆

but no for me the new montage indicated that though she is in this nikaah with Rehaan but she will remain only Zain's.. she will hold on to him ..

we learn negativity from CV'S na lolz.between i have no problem if they show ZaYa love story now which is haram in islam at last they will be together in one fhame.but i still dislikes that montage becz CV'S just forcely fit Rehan in that montage.
Simplyairports thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I would defu watch the mirror scene

it gave me a positive vibe.. i feel her completing that marriage ritual with zain means she is his only ..

I just dont know how much they will drag this

Ok thank you Gagan, appreciate your opinion. I will catch that scene online once I have put my children to bed😉
Gagan-06 thumbnail
I know nobody likes the fact that he is in the montage to begin with .. but at the end of the day its depicting the coming future.. which is if she is now in this nikaah with Rehaan .. her mind and soul is with Zain and thus she holds on to him and removes her hand from Rehaan at the same time..
To me I take it as that she will let go of Rehaan to stay with Zain.
anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

lol Beinteha fans itni negativity se used to ho gaye hai .. so they see everything in a negative way 😆

Same! I am seeing the montage in a positive way. The only thing i didnt like was they made it look like Zain was the 'third wheel' or the 'other guy'. But i do like that fact that she is leaving Rehaan's arm and holding on to Zain. I hope this symbolism actually plays out and we dont see her getting swayed by the kids too much!
-Minion- thumbnail
I hope so gagan it happen she always remain hold zain hand not sacrifice their love for kids and rehan no matter what.becz if she then her character officially will be end for me.